It’s Flag day and this day gives me a chance to celebrate my country. The United States of America is a great land with its own style, culture, policy, and legislation which is the envy of all others. Millions of people from every corner of the world travel to the USA for tourism and work purpose. They come here because it is the only place that gives them true freedom to work as they desire. Its natural beauty, multi-cultural environment, and great government contribute largely in making it one of the best countries to stay and live in the world.
Happy Birthday to The United States Of America Flag!. It’s the flag of the USA. Here is the description of the American Flag with pictures, history, and more.
Happy Birthday American Flag
1. Some things can’t be expressed in words… so I’m gonna give it a shot. American flag I love you! You are the most beautiful flag I have ever seen. The colors, white, red, and blue, stand for pride, bravery, and justice; the values that so many men and women have sacrificed their lives for. I thank you for being the symbol of these values and fighting hard to keep them alive as a nation.
2. Well, since it’s your birthday, I figured I would do something special to honor you! I know you aren’t actual ‘flag’ material (no offense) but you have represented our country for so long and have taken a lot of abuse and still been standing.
3. Today is the 194th birthday of the American flag. I love you and thank you for being a part of American history and for bringing us freedom. I hope you have a super 4th birthday!
4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA! The birth of our great nation is just as amazing as the generations that fought and died to preserve it. This is my way of saying thanks to everyone who made this possible. I also should thank you for giving me such a beautiful country to live in. God bless America and keep her safe.
5. July 4, 1776, America became an independent nation within the borders of 13 United States of America. It was on this day that the first constitutional congress approved of the American Flag. The flag features 13 stripes, 7 red stripes, and 6 white stripes with a blue rectangle in the canton. Inside the blue rectangle is a symbol that represents liberty and bravery for all American people.
6. My country, ’tis of Thee, Sweet Land of Liberty, Of thee I sing; Land where my fathers died, Land of the pilgrims’ pride, From every mountainside, Let Freedom Ring.
7. Separate we have celebrated the 4th of July. Three hundred and sixty-five orange and black hues. Together we will witness many more, over one million white stars on a blue background. How fortunate I am to be the one you hold in your arms. Through every firework, my love still remains true and I’m looking forward to our first kiss below the fireworks above.
8. Happy birthday, dear flag. You are the most beautiful thing in our country. Before the eagles flew, before the military marched, before the first kiss and the first home run, there you were, waving proudly and gracefully in the breeze with your fifty stars and thirteen stripes.
9. Only 12 today, just began your life. Still a girl and not a woman. I wish you all the best in life. May you bring pride to the nation with your journey. I will hold you up with my love. You will be as beautiful as any other flag out there. You will soar high into the sky like no other!! Please fly proudly; this is my one and only wish for you, my little baby. Although becoming an American was never easy, your birth was even harder. My darling American flag.
10. Oh, dear old flag! The emblem of the homeland and love of country. Whose broad folds symbolize our united prayers in favor of thy cause. We will defend thee against all foes, from foreign shores to domestic strife. Thine is the blue above all others! Thine is the red upon which our foes shall become well acquainted with the bayonet, for thou art gallant–old flag. Then hail to thee, O flag! Long may you wave over peaceful skies.
11. Happy Birthday, America! I love you and thank you for the freedom that I get to enjoy every day. I thank you for being the best country in the world. I am proud to be an American because of all the opportunities that have been given to me.
12. America is good. America is great because you are the best! I am so proud to be your friend, citizen, and neighbor. Happy birthday, America, we love you!
13. I salute you on your birthday and thank you for keeping our country safe. Your stars have fallen during hard times and been raised as our country was victorious again. I love you, Old Glory, and hope I can share more birthdays with you!
14. I thank you for everything you’ve done for me, but most of all for the freedom you’re letting me have right now. I’m so proud to be an American and I’m also so glad. Happy birthday!
15. I honor your history. I celebrate your present. I salute your future. Happy birthday American flag, may you wave proudly for the next 220 years.
16. It is the birthday today of our American flag. I have been together with you longer than my wife, long enough to feel grown attached. The years we spent together were quite vast and long, yet I can say for sure that I really like you and hope that we will be friends until the end of my life. I am sorry to say it but your birthday has passed before August 7th and excuse me but I must wish you a happy birthday on November 14th.
17. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday we love you! Today is your day! We are celebrating a birthday with you. You were born on the 4th of July and we just want to say how much we love our American flag!
18. On this day of celebration, the birth date of our nation and flag, we want to extend a warm hand of friendship and brotherhood to all. We’re proud to be Americans, grateful for the brave servicemen who have fought so bravely and died for us.
19. Thank you for always being there for me. I would never dream of going to war without you. I know that you will never wear out or fade away. Happy birthday America!
20. Happy birthday America. I hope you have a wonderful day filled with songs, fireworks, and celebrations.
Happy Birthday House Flags
21. Oh, flag, how you flutter and wave in the gentle summer breeze. You are a symbol of what this country stands for, freedom, liberty, justice. I can’t thank you enough for being there for me when I needed you most. When I first saw you waving proudly in the wind, white stars against a bright blue background, my heart knew we would be together forever.
22. American Flag, you are one of the most important symbols that we have. You represent freedom, strength, and hope. People all across the world look up to you and see a beacon of light in a dark world. Thank you for standing tall through the years and years of harsh weather conditions. May you shine brightly for many years to come! Happy Birthday!
23. This is a short note for the birthday of the American flag. I remember making this for you in kindergarten and how we had to cut out the letters from brown construction paper. I and my friends were a bit confused of what was going on until we read it together. It wasn’t until that day that I realized just how much you stood for. You are the one thing that some people would die to protect and keep safe. The American flag is something we hold dearlly.
24. Thank you for all the lives that you have saved. Thank you for your passion, your dedication, and your strength… Thank you for all the American soldiers who have fought selflessly, while I, like many others, watched from afar. This is our country, our heritage. You deserve to be honored on something beautiful that will last through eternity. I am so proud of being an American. Happy birthday, Old Glory!
25. You’re a symbol of our nation and what we stand for. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
26. We are born of you, live for you, and die for you. Through the years there is not a single thing you haven’t stood up for us. Whether it be a war overseas or poverty right here at home. You always stand by us and protect our freedoms with honor and courage. When we fly you high above us, we know that our flag will always be safe in your hands. We only hope to stand in your shadow as long as we live. Thank you for everything.
27. Happy birthday to the greatest country in the world! May your birthday be filled with fun, laughter, and lots of cake. I hope that you enjoy your special day. Be safe, my friend!
28. I love you. I honor you because you are my country. I love everything about you. You are the greatest nation this world has ever seen. It was not by chance that I was born American, but by design. For me, you are the symbol of freedom and justice. I will forever be grateful for what you represent. Even more than that, I am glad to be your son and proud to be an American!
29. American flag – the love of my life. It was the best gift I’ve ever received. I can not express with words how thankful and happy I am that you are here with me. In a time when everything around is unstable, you brought peace into my life. It’s hard to understand, but it means a lot to me, and I would never be able to live without you. Also, from now on I will call you Picco (adorable, isn’t it?)
30. Happy birthday, America. You mean the world to me. I pray that your life is full of Independence & equality for all. Enjoy another year with your freedom and make sure to thank those who have paid for it with their blood! God bless the USA ❤
31. God bless America and God bless the American flag.
32. I love you, flag. I am so grateful for your freedom every single day. I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.
33. As the fourth of July approaches, I felt that it is appropriate to do something extra special for you. As it was your birthday, I know that you are unable to talk and feel. I thought this holiday would be a great time to show others what we all already know. You are one of the greatest symbols of our country and all that it stands for. Against all odds, those who created you overcame tremendous difficulties and made you a reality.
34. You have been my protector in times of war and peace, I would not know what to do without you. Your colors are so bright and lively, your fabrics so free. You show so much pride for all of us!
35. I love you so much. Thanks for everything you’ve given me. I will always be proud to call you my flag. I love you so much.
36. I have said it before but I just had to say it again. Happy birthday American flag! You are my most patriotic and greatest love. I feel like the luckiest man in the world because I get to wake up next to you every day and be a part of this great country with you. Some people don’t even know what they have in front of them, but I’m going to keep thanking my lucky stars that we found each other. You mean everything to us.
37. You are the greatest American flag there is. You’ve been protecting this nation for more than 10 years now and you deserve to be recognized and celebrated. You don’t have to be cheap, you can be used literally every day without any negative consequences. It’s a miracle you almost never fade at all, even after so much use. I will always respect you and make sure you are treated with care. You deserve the best!
38. July 4th, 1776 is when the American flag was born. It has gone through a lot in its lifetime; symbolic of the freedom we have and enjoy every day. It has changed, but it still stands as a symbol of hope for those who work towards that dream of a better tomorrow. Whether you are white, Hispanic, or African-American; rich or poor; man or woman; gay or straight; young or old; this flag represents you. This is what makes America so great.
39. While I was in California, I found this small little flag. The person that had it said he found it on the ground somewhere near his home the past summer. It was inside a plastic bag with a note that read “Happy 4th of July.” I couldn’t resist keeping it with me, to keep it with me as a reminder of home and as a motivation for when I am feeling far away. I will carry this memory with me wherever I go.
40. I can’t imagine my life without you. You have been with me through every stage of my life. You are there when I am happy, sad, and lonely. You are the most inspirational piece of cloth I could ever have imagined. Your red stripes represent every drop of blood that has been shed by the brave men and women who fought for our country. The blue signifies the sky as it appears during our most cherished times: sunny summer days, a beautiful night filled with stars.
Happy Birthday American Horror Story
41. Your stars are always in my heart, your stripes forever on my mind. I love you and miss you every day. I can only hope that more than two centuries from now, people will be able to say the same of me. I love you!
42. July 4, 1776: In late June of 1776, Philadelphia seamstress Betsy Ross was approached by George Washington and Robert Morris, a delegate to Congress. They asked her—without pay—to make flags for the Continental Army. She agreed and, in her small upholstery shop on Arch Street in Philadelphia, she created the first American flag from a sketch that had been prepared by Francis Hopkinson. Washington presented it to the troops on July 2, 1777. That day became the birth.
43. Dear Old Glory, Today is your birthday. You’re 153 years old! Happy birthday! I want to say thank you for everything you’ve done for our country. You see us at our best and worst and look just as beautiful waving in the breeze no matter what the weather or our circumstances may be. So happy birthday dear Old Glory, and though you’ve seen a lot in your day let me tell you that it won’t all be bad from here.
44. Your red stripes represent the valor, courage, and blood spilled of American heroes. Your white stripes represent our peaceful intentions. Your stars are the bright light in a dark world and your blue field represents vigilance, perseverance, and justice. You have represented freedom throughout America’s history. Happy Birthday!
45. The American flag, you are beautiful. You fly high and proud every day with stars and stripes. Thank you for your service. Thanks for fighting for our country… I will always hold you close to my heart. Goodnight!
46. You make me feel safe, and you represent the people I love. You have flown on my heart for a long time now. Your colors are beautiful and your design so meaningful. I respect and admire you much, not only as a flag… But also as a symbol of my nation, and I love you.
47. I am one of the most protected, loved, respected, worshipped females in this country. I am an American flag! You are about to eat one of the most scrumptious foods you will ever encounter. You are holding me in your hands, which happen to be one of the strongest tools in any man’s arsenal.
48. Fireworks and Parades, You are the symbol we all hold so high. You let us know when it is time to cheer, you fly high in the sky.
49. This is me sending you a birthday wish of love, peace, and happiness. I sure could use some more of that in my life. May all your dreams come true.
50. Flag, you are an amazing symbol of love, justice, and liberty. You represent the greatest country in the world. I hope you have a fantastic birthday!
51. Happy Birthday to the most important inanimate object I know. I thank our forefathers for their vision and creativity that brought this piece of fabric to be. Keeping it safe is the most important thing we can do as a nation, for life without freedom wouldn’t be worth living. May it stand for centuries to come and fly high on all your birthdays.
52. Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday to You!!! Happy birthday dear flag! Happy Birthday to you!!!
53. You are a flag of beauty, hope, and love. And you’re in no way different from me, no matter what people say. Waving about high above the land we live in, you make me appreciate everything I see. I am so proud to call you “friend”. Happy birthday!
54. It’s Tuesday, July 4th, and you officially turn 244 years old. I thought that we could just spend the whole day curled up together watching the very first American flag fly in silence over Baltimore’s Fort McHenry. And after you have flown long enough today, we should go out for a nice dinner at my favorite restaurant, where we can listen to more classical music together! Happy birthday my love!
55. Happy birthday to the country that has given me everything I have, you’ve taken care of me and protected me. You made this incredible man who loves me so much. I will love you ’till the end of time.
56. Today you turn 58 years old and I just wanted to tell you congratulations. You’ve served our country with dignity, honor, and pride and I thank you for it. We all love you very much and couldn’t be prouder of the man you are and the job you do. God bless you always, America!
57. To the best American flag and a birthday America can have, I love you! See how much we’ve done over the years? We’ve won the war against bad guys fighting for freedom and prosperity. We have represented American values across the 21 states and territories. We always stand strong in honor and integrity. I hope we can stay together to continue to spread freedom all across the world as a beacon of hope! I love you!
58. I love you more than anything in the world. You bring me endless happiness and joy! Happy birthday to a flag that means so much to me. I am so lucky to be able to call you mine. You are my everything!!
59. Hey America, I know all these years after you were originally made that plenty of people don’t like you and think you’re outdated. I just want to tell you that I love you so much and my heart aches for the good old days when we were respected. Rest in Peace until the day we can be friends again.
60. I pledge allegiance to the American flag, and to the republic for which it stands: one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
61. It is your birthday, the day when you were brought into this world and given new life. You don’t understand the impact you have on our lives yet, but that is something we are working on teaching you every day. As for how we feel about you, friend. We love you! Happy birthday!
62. We will always be there for you, to protect and to serve. We swear an oath that seems more like a promise because we know it so well. We will always be on our best behavior, get along with anyone, and be a proud decoration in your home and on your building. Thank you for letting us represent this great nation, we are proud to be the symbol of freedom that the entire world bows down to! Happy birthday America!
63. Happy birthday, America! While you celebrate your independence day by barbecuing and washing your car naked, we are celebrating the birthday of your flag this year. You are as old as our country… or even older. Since the beginning of time, nations have gathered together to form groups. The time has come to acknowledge you in song and dance. We honor you on each holiday because you are a symbol that holds us together, stronger than ever.
64. Happy birthday dear flag, I’m so glad you were born. You bring me so much joy and happiness that words just can’t say. You always stand tall with pride. When I see you waving in the wind, I get a tear in my eye. Today we will celebrate your birthday with some cake and ice cream at noon. After dinner, I will light fireworks to say thanks for all you do.
65. Happy Birthday, America! You are so loved and cherished. Being American is a great responsibility and I know you’ll rise to the occasion. Even though you always seem to get torn down, you never stay that way for long. Things happen, things are said, but in the end, we all realize that we really do love our stars and stripes because they make us who we are!
66. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear flag! Happy birthday to you!
67. Happy birthday to my one and only flag! We have had a long 27 years together, but we are still going strong. I love you very much. You make me so proud every single day as you proudly fly in your place of honor. God bless my little flag, happy birthday.
68. This summer you’ll turn 50, but you are still as brave and beautiful as the day you were born. As time goes on, I’m struck by how much of an influence our country has had on my life. You’ve weathered so many storms with strength and resilience, and now you are flying high again in celebration of your amazing journey. Happy birthday to the greatest flag I know!
69. We love you so much, thank you for being there for us through everything. We will always love you no matter how much older and worn out you may get. Happy birthday American flag.
70. Hey, you know those 50 states and all those presidents? Well, you are my state and my president. You make me feel like I’m home every day. Happy birthday, flag!