There are many ways to say good night prayer to my wife, but you need to choose the best one that is going to make her feel yours. This act can be great when you are in your relationship because she can also be yours. For example, she can help you a lot by keeping together with your friend and other things that can be done outside of your home.
Say Good Night Prayer to my wife. Wives are a gift of God. So when you find a woman who understands and loves the Lord with all her heart, be thankful! Amidst the frustrations and expectations that come with marriage, keep in mind that she is not perfect. Rather than looking for faults, appreciate your woman.
Good Night Prayer to My Wife
1. Good night my beautiful wife; I love you and can’t wait to hold you in my arms again tomorrow! Sleep well, my one and only.
2. I love you more than money, chocolate, pizza, and tacos. I adore you. You are my world. My love for you is indescribably strong; my prayers for you are never-ending. Good night and sleep tight to my one and only!
3. Good night my love. I miss you. You are always in my heart and mind. I love you so much. Good night my sweetheart.
4. I hope you have sweet dreams, my love. I pray that God keeps you in His strong embrace tonight and throughout the night. May angels watch over you and bring peace to your soul, my dear wife. I love you so much, more than words can say!
5. Good night my love. May angels watch over you and protect you as you sleep. May you awake refreshed and happy tomorrow. I love you.
6. Goodnight, my sweetheart. I pray that you dream of me because you are always there, smiling back at me in my dreams. I feel your arms around me and your lips on mine. In those moments when the world fades away, and everything around us stops, it is only you and I. I love you!
7. My love, while you are sleeping soundly, I am here thinking about your love and affection, your smile that melts my heart, and the joy you bring to me every day. I pray that God will bless you with a peaceful sleep and a wonderful morning. Good night, my love!
8. God has given me a second gift in my life, and that is you! You are my sweetheart, my one and only. Each day I fall more in love with you. Through the bad times and good we have been through, I know our love for each other will never die. You are my everything. I am so proud to be your husband. Now sit back, relax and close your eyes because I’ll be praying for us before we drift off to sleep. Good night my love!
9. My sweetie pie, may you rest well tonight. Please keep your worries and cares outside of your mind. I pray that angels guide your dreams and that you dream of me.
10. Goodnight, my sweetheart. I love you beyond words. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for you!
11. Before I fall asleep, I pray that God will keep you safe until we meet again tomorrow. It’s really hard for me when you are not here. I know tomorrow will be a better day because it will bring us closer to each other again.
12. As soon as my eyes close, the very next thing I say is you. As I lay here and fall asleep, you are all I think about. I love you with a passion so strong it takes my breath away. You are the light to my life’s darkest hours and the hope that forever brings me back.
13. I pray for your happiness, your health, and your laughter every night. I pray that God will strengthen our marriage and unite our hearts. I thank God every day that we found each other in this big world. Every day is a blessing because you are in my life, so Thank You!
14. Good night my dear. I love you so much. You are always going through my mind, and that’s why I cannot sleep without telling you good night. I pray that we will have a perfect day tomorrow.
15. Good night my sweet princess. I pray that you dream of me and wake with a smile on your face. I am so lucky to have you by my side, and I long to see you in the morning light. I love you more than time, and the thought of you makes everything joy. Goodnight, Sweetheart.
16. I am so lucky to be your faithful husband, the one that you love and adore. I am so blessed to have the honor of being your best friend during our marriage. Our love is beautiful, and every day I count my lucky stars to have you as my life’s partner. Good night sweetheart!
17. Good night my love. As I lay here in bed, thinking about you, the many things you do come to mind. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I am so lucky. I feel so warm inside all the time because of you. I hope you know how much I love you and how grateful I am for being part of your life.
18. I pray for sleep and that I won’t cry tonight. I pray for morning to start our day together.
19. God, please watch over my wife today and keep her safe. Help her to know that I love her more than anything in the world. Keep her pure and guide her steps. Fill her with your grace, love, and mercy today and every day.
20. Honey, good night! Thanks for being such a beautiful lady. Love you lots!
21. Goodnight, my love, may you sleep the sleep of angels. May your dreams be sweet and kind. May our tomorrow morning be bright and clear so that we may begin a better day with a brighter sunrise. Always remember that what we have is real, and I will never let you go.
22. Wishing you a good night! May the angels watch over you as you sleep. Have sweet, wonderful dreams as you slumber away. And may all your wishes and hopes come true.
23. On this night, while you sleep near me. I pray that the Lord will keep you safe. He will comfort you and embrace you with peace and love. I love you more than anything in the world; it is impossible for me to put that feeling into words.
24. I love you so much, dear wife! I pray that God will bless you and keep you safe. I pray for your protection that you get a good night’s sleep and wake up to a brand new day. I pray that God will take care of everything that has to do with us today and grant us all of His blessings. And most important, I pray for us always to love each other; no matter how many changes may come our way, I want us always to be together.
25. As you sleep tonight, remember that I love you! I pray God blesses your day. May nothing but wonderful thoughts and dreams fill your head and heart. I will always hold you close and keep you safe until we meet again.
26. At night I wish you could be here with me. The space between us feels like a million miles. Though space may be just inches away, I still miss you so much. It is hard to say good night knowing that tomorrow is another day without you.”
27. Goodnight, my sweet angel. May our dreams dance around us tonight, may tomorrow bring us closer than today, and as the stars watch over us. Know I LOVE YOU!
28. God bless you and keep you. May your sleep be peaceful, and may good dreams bring you happiness. Tonight I will rest my head on the pillow, proud of the woman that has stolen my heart. Thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful wife, a great mother, and a magnificent friend. I love you! Good night!
29. Good night. I love you, and thank you for being mine. I look forward to spending eternity with you!
30. When you go to bed tonight, know that I am thinking about you and wishing you a good night. You have been part of my world for a long time now, and I don’t think I will ever forget how much you mean to me. Wish upon a star for me tonight and know that when it falls, I will be with you in mind if not in body, holding you tightly each step of the way. May God bless you with wonderful dreams and watch over us while we sleep.
31. Good night my sweetheart, my only one. I wish you pleasant dreams and hope that tomorrow will be full of joy. I love you with all my being, and when I close my eyes, I picture the love between us like a bright sun. I kiss your lips goodnight and wait for the day we are once again together.
32. Good night my love. May the Lord grant you peaceful sleep tonight, protect you throughout the night, and comfort you with his love. He alone is worthy of your heart that he may fill it with JOY all day for every moment. Peace be with you as you lay down to rest. And remember, there is no greater love than the LOVE OF THE LORD.
33. Good night my love. I cannot wait to wake up and see your hazel eyes with a smile that can warm up the coldest of hearts. I never want to fall asleep without feeling your skin next to mine, holding you tight as we drift off together. My heart aches every time we part, but the joy of coming back together makes up for all the little pieces that are torn away.
34. Nothing in this world could ever take your place in my heart, and I pray each night that God sends His angels to watch over you while you sleep.
35. Good night my love. My thoughts are with you while you sleep, wishing every moment was a dream so that I could hold you in my arms and wake up to see your beautiful face. I love you more than words can say.
36. As you fall asleep, I know that you are thinking about me. I am thinking about you too. As you drift off into dreamland and the floor of the clouds catch in your hair, I whisper with eyes closed, “Good night, baby. I love you..
37. I pray for you to wake up in the morning and be restored and refreshed. I pray that they seek out to promote love and share the truth with all who come across your day. I pray you will connect to the people God puts in your path with a spirit of love.
38. Every day I look at you and think to myself, “you are the most beautiful woman in the world.” You’re my best friend. I love you so much. Goodnight!
39. Hi sweetheart! As I’m falling asleep, I imagine that you are whispering to me a prayer, asking the Lord to keep my soul safe while I sleep. You would tell me that you love me and wish me goodnight. You would pray for me not to be worried or sad or in pain. You would ask the Lord to give me good dreams, as I never tell you all of mine.
40. Good night my love. I pray that tonight you sleep peacefully. God bless you as you go to sleep. I will hold you tight in my dreams and wake next to you in the morning. You are always on my mind, so sweet dreams, beautiful wife, and most of all, know I love you.
41. I pray that you fall asleep with ease and wake up refreshed. I pray that no matter what the day brings, you will remember that I love you. May the Lord watch over you from Heaven and bring joy to your heart. Be safe tonight, my love, sleep tight.
42. Good night my love, and sweet dreams. I love you.
43. As I lay down in bed, my thoughts wander to you. You are always on my mind. You help me calm my fears and worries when the world seems to be crumbling around me. I can’t wait to see the future we build together because it always feels like a dream.
44. Good night my love! May your tomorrow be filled with amazing grace. I pray that people all around you are blessed and happy all day long, just as I am when I think of you. If there is a heaven, I hope and pray that we will be together there one day.
45. Dear God, please let me sleep through the night. I just started this job and have early morning appointments. Please remove from my wife’s mind any thought that it is acceptable to get up several times a night and interrupt my sleep. Amen.
46. I adore you. You are a gift from God to me of great love in my life. I will always be there for you and will never leave you alone in all of your times of need. When we get older, our sons will be so lucky to have such a beautiful mother figure to look up to.
47. I pray for the strength to be the husband you need. I pray for the courage to build a life around you. I pray to have the wisdom to know what is best for us both. I pray we become better each day in every way. I love you!
48. I pray for blessings and success to be upon us as we begin this new day. I thank you, God, for another chance to love you, care for you and rely on you. God, please help me to be the best husband I can be.
49. Goodnight, my love. Tonight as I close my eyes, I am thinking of you.
50. I pray that God allows my spirit to meet your spirit in Heaven, where we will embrace for all of eternity. I pray to God that He wraps His arms around you tonight and holds you close. Goodnight, my love; I will see you in the morning 🙂
51. Dear God, I pray tonight for my wife. Give her the greatest gift you can bestow upon her, love. I pray that she will always feel a deep love that you have for all of us and that she will be a conduit of your healing love to those around her. Comfort her in your arms when she is sad and give her strength to help others in need. Thank you for the miracle that she is to me! Be with her always.
52. Guess you’re already asleep; I wanted to send you a little prayer tonight: even though I’ve been quiet lately, a lot is going on in my heart. I wanted to support you in your cross country season, and I care about what happens to you. I’ve been praying for you every night, saying, “God, please take care of my wife and son wherever they may be.
53. I hope you have sweet dreams tonight. I pray that all the angels are singing to you. I pray for your safety throughout this night. For you to be safe from any danger in your dreams and in reality. I can never stop loving you, no matter how much time goes by without you. I will miss you until we see each other tomorrow!
54. Can I share my bed with you tonight? Can I let you know again that you are in my heart? You are the person I love most, the one who cares, the one whose heart shares my spirit. Please don’t worry, be happy. I will always protect you, showering you with love, forever.
55. Good Night sweetheart. I love you so much and can’t wait to see you tomorrow. You are more than anything I could have ever hoped for in someone to share my life with. You are my best friend, lover, and companion for all of our days together. I love you with all my heart and soul.
56. I love you more than you can imagine. I love your smile, your hair, your eyes, especially in the morning with your coffee. I love to feel you next to me, hold you close, and whisper in your ear. The sound of your voice calms my soul; I want to spend all my time with you. You are my life, my breath. Good night baby. Love always, Cary.
57. Tonight, I will sleep with the beautiful angel I married. My wife. My best friend. She is always next to me in every step, physically and mentally. We will grow old together and have beautiful kids, watch them grow with wonder and delight, live long healthy lives, and then we’ll die peacefully together, if possible by being eaten by a giant space squid.
58I love you more than I ever thought possible. In my wildest dreams, I could never imagine how wonderful life could be with you by my side. I will love and cherish you forever. Goodnight and sweet dreams, my beautiful wife.
59I pray for God to watch over you and protect you. I pray that he will give you good dreams, that he will keep you safe from harm until we meet again. Good night and sleep tight, my love!
60. You are in my prayers every night, you’re my sunshine on a cloudy day. So as I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord above, that you will have a sweet good night.