A mother’s day is best known as the day to love and honor our mothers. The person who gave life to us, who protected us from the ups and downs of life. Who stood by us during good times and bad, or not? It is a special day to celebrate the unconditional love of our mothers. Let these messengers of love fill your heart up with a new joy, happiness and pray for you in all situations. I hope you like this collection, people!
Every mother is special, and on this day we celebrate all mothers. From our mother who gave birth to us to the Mother of the Marine or the Navy Seals (depending on your perspective), some mothers are rarely recognized for their efforts. Here are some happy Mothers Day messages that you could send or share with all those special mothers in your life.
Happy Mothers Day Mom Messages
1. Happy Mothers Day, Mom, from your son. You’re the greatest mother I ever had. You’re full of love and faith, and you know how to give it with compassion. I bought this mug for you special, hoping that it would cheer you up every morning. Enjoy the day and try not to forget all the things I’ve said for you.
2. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. I’m so glad you’re mine. You’re the best mom ever, and I love you with all my heart, and I always will, even on Mother’s Day. I hope you know that there’s nothing that we cannot overcome together. You are very precious to me, and thank you for being mine. Happy Mother’s Day.
3. Happy Mothers’ Day to an amazing woman. I’m one very lucky and, more importantly, blessed daughter to have you in my life. You’ve always been there for me and continue to inspire me every day. Have a beautiful day, Mother.
4. Mom, you’ve graduated to be a mother and angel of the family after becoming an awesome daughter. Happy Mothers Day!
5. All the moms in the world deserve to be happy on this special day. A mother is someone who cherished you, cared for you, loved you like her own heart, and gave up many things. She deserves to feel appreciated, loved, and significant. For all the heavenly things she did for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
6. Mom, I love you. You’re my inspiration and the best friend in the world. You’re stronger than me, smarter than me, and more beautiful than any other woman. Without you, I wouldn’t be here today. You have been a shining star in my life and continue to shine through my darkest days. You’ve gotten me through everything that I need to get through, and your love is like none other. There are no words that can express how much I love you. Happy Mother’s.
7. You’re truly an amazing woman. Thank you for being there for me and loving me all the time. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom.
8. Momma, I wish I could hug you and kiss you right now. I miss your hugs and kisses so much. I love you; Happy Mother’s Day!
9. The world needs more mothers just like you, Mom. What I love the most about you is the way you’ve loved me as a mother should. You’re the most amazing, caring, and kind person I know. Your hugs and words have always been there for me when I feel sad or mad or happy or angry. You filled my life with cute little surprises and unconditional love that I will never forget. Thank you, Mom. I’ll always cherish this amazing gift that God gave me, you.
10. I am sending you hugs and kisses to wish a very Happy “Mothers Day” to my amazing mom. You will always be there for me. I really appreciate you. My mother is the best. I admire her. She’s truly amazing in every way. I love her so much, and I hope she knows how much I care about her! Happy Mother’s Day!
11. In the sweetest of memories, you will forever remain in my heart as the most beautiful mum. I don’t think there’s anyone as strong, generous, and selfless as you. You’re unfailing honesty, your undying courage, and your rare determination has taught me that no matter what, I can never give up. Just like you, I will do everything to give my children a better life than mine. Happy Mother’s Day, mom.
12. My mom is my world, my heart angel, and my treasure. I love you so much, Mommy. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. Thanks for being there for me during my difficult times. I hope you have a bright, beautiful day!
13. You’ve played such a huge role in helping me to become who I am today. You have always encouraged me to live by my rules and make the best decisions for me. You are the best mom ever, and that’s what makes you pretty special. And that’s why I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day, mom!
14. MOM, You always give me reasons to smile and laughter on my crazy busy days. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known. Happy Mother’s Day.
15. Dear Mum, you are my hero. You have been my guiding light through this life. I pray for the strength to one day be your equal in kindness and love—happy Mother’s Day to the most incredible mom in the universe.
16. Words are not sufficient to express my love & appreciation for you, mom. I wish if I could capture all the good times we have together and if I could just stop time so that they will last forever. One of these days, you will become a great-grandma. Just wait and see 🙂 I hope you have a wonderful day and always know that I love you. I cherish the many memories we’ve shared together.
17. My mom is my everything. I love you. You are the most amazing person in the entire world, and I’m so thankful to have you as my mom. Every day, I am reminded of how amazing you are and how lucky I am to have such an amazing mother. The love you give me is more than anyone else in the world could ever give. It means the world to me that you’re my mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
18. Thank you for giving me life, Mom. You gave me every chance in the world to succeed and reached out your arms whenever I needed you. You’re the best Mom I could ever ask for. Happy Mothers’ Day.
19. May God bless and protect you, dear mom. May your life be filled with eternal joy. You’re beautiful, warm, kind-hearted, and wonderful. I love you more than you think. Happy Mother’s Day.
20. Thank you for always being there to support me in everything I do, for your endless love and endless time you spend with me. You are my best friend. Happy Mothers Day!
21. Thanks for being the best and coolest mom ever, dear. You’re amazing, and I love you so much! Be happy on this Mother’s Day because you deserve it the most out of all.
22. You’re the best mother in the world. You’re funny, and you’re always looking out for us. I appreciate everything you do for us, you are an amazing mom, and I love you very much.
23. Happy Mothers Day, Mom. I love you very much; you always did what was best for your family and taught us to do the same.
24. A mother’s love knows no boundaries and is unconditional. You have always been there for me, and I can’t thank you enough for being so wonderful. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom I could ever ask for!
25. You’re the best mom in the entire universe. You’re my little angel, and I’ll always cherish you. I love you so much and will be here to protect you. Happy Mother’s Day.
26. I’m grateful for your support and love. I’ll always be here to take care of you and protect you from all the pain in this world. Happy mothers day, Mom.
27. Thank you for always being there for me. You’re a wonderful human that deserves a lot of love and respect. I cherish every moment we spend together. I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
28. Mama, you are the reason why I’m here. I love you so much. I could never have made it this far without you because you’ve always taught me right from wrong. Thank you for teaching me to love God and others above all else. You are an awesome person and caring, loving woman that every child has in their life at least once, and I am one of those lucky people—happy mother’s day to my best friend, my everything, my mother.
29. Loving you is a celebration in itself, Mom. You’re the most beautiful and amazing mom that ever existed. You’re strong, honest, and courageous. I love you so much and hope to be just like you when I grow up. You are my source of inspiration. I’m so lucky to have you as my mom.
30. I have the perfect mother. Every word I speak is because you told me to speak with confidence; every step I make is because you taught me how to walk like a giant. All of my skills are valuable assets because they were passed on from you. Happy Mother’s day, mom.
31. On this special day, I remember you with love, respect, and affection. Thank you for being the best mom on this planet, and from here to the infinite. Happy Mother’s Day.
32. My mom has played a huge role in shaping me into the person I am today. I wish I could show her how grateful I am for everything she had done for me! She’s always been there to give me an encouraging word whenever I need it and has taught me how to be honest, caring, and kind. Happy Mothers Day!
33. Happy mothers day!! I’m so proud to be your son! May God forever bless you and never make you cry tears. Thanks for teaching me how to face the challenges of life. You’re my best teacher and guide. You’re the definition of wisdom, kindness, patience, and love. I’ll always love you no matter what.
34. You’re not just my mom. You’re my best friend, my hero, and my inspiration. I love you so much, Mom. Always remember that I’m here for you. Last but not the least, thank you for being such an amazing mother to me. I love you more than words could ever express—happy Mother’s Day 2021.
35. My Mother’s Day video to my mom because she’s amazing. Thank you for being the best mom I could ask for. I love you so much. Have the most wonderful mother’s day, and know that I think of you each and every single day.
36. Happy mothers day, mom. You’re the most special person in my life. Today I wanna thank you for everything you’ve done to make my life better. I’m so proud to be your son. And I’ll always be there to protect you and love you.
37. Loving you is a celebration in itself, Mom. You’re the most beautiful and amazing mom that ever existed. You’re strong, honest, and courageous. I love you so much and hope to be just like you when I grow up. You are my source of inspiration. I’m so lucky to have you as my mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
38. Happy Mother’s day to the most loving and caring mom. You mean so much to us; thank you, mom, for everything you do. We love you!
39. Your love is a song. I can never get tired of it. I’m so lucky to have the best mother in the world. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. You’re the best. Love you always and forever.
40. Thank you for being the most helpful, concerned, and caring mom I know. You are my role model and inspiration in life. Thank you for filling my heart with gratitude. I am so proud to have you as my mom. Have an amazing Mother’s Day.
41. Mum, I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world. When I look up to the stars at night, all I can see are your eyes that sparkle like diamonds. Happy Mother’s Day!
42. Mom, I’m so happy that you’re my mother and that I can call you mom. You’re the kindest, most loving person in the world. I’m so glad you’re here with me through everything I do. If there were a mother in the dictionary, you would be right there next to it, Mommy. God chose the perfect mom for me; he chose YOU! Happy Mother’s Day.
43. I love your strength in staying true to yourself and not letting anyone else’s opinions or judgment change your perspective, Mom. You’re my rock, and I know I can always count on you to be there for me. Just thinking of all the extraordinary women that make up our family makes me appreciate each one of you so much. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
44. Happy Mothers Day, Mom! I love you and will always cherish every moment that we have spent together.
45. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. You are my guiding star, my strength, and the reason I am who I am today. Each Mother’s Day, I send you my love and blessings, as well as a special prayer for your health and happiness. Mom, all we need is your unconditional love, which has given us the necessary strength to deal with every situation in life.
46. I want to thank you for being the best mom ever. I love the way you make me feel, and your unconditional love always made me feel good. I’ll always make you proud because you showed me the right path in life. You’re very strong, and I still look up to you. Thank you for all the sacrifices, Momma. God bless you, and Happy Mothers Day!
47. Happy Mother’s Day to my beautiful mom. I can always say that you’re the best mom in this universe. Thanks for your sacrifices, love, and kindness to my siblings and me. You’re our role model and greatest cheerleader. We love you so much because you deserve all the happiness in this world, Mom.
48. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the whole wide world! I don’t know what I’d do without you. Thank you for everything you’ve done, all the love and care that you provide. I know it can be hard sometimes, mothering a teenager like me, but you always make it happen. I love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mom in the world!
49. Mom, you’re terrific. I cannot imagine a world without you in it. You’ve always been a shining example to me; trustful, kind, and hardworking. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being such a great role model. Have a lovely Mother’s Day!
50. I have thought I could never enjoy this day the way you do. So, I am happy to see that it is a celebration of you and your being with me in this life. I’m thankful for every inch of you because when I think of the things that make you great, I can’t help but add myself to count them. Thanks for everything, Mom.
51. I could say a million things, but the greatest thing is that you’re my mom. You are a great woman and an amazing daughter. One of the best decisions I ever made was to be your son. You are a great mother, and I’m truly proud of you. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me. Thank you for being my mom.
52. It’s a Mother’s Day – A time to recognize all the good moms in the world for always going above and beyond.
53. Loving you is a celebration in itself, mom. You’re the most beautiful and amazing mom that ever existed. You’re strong, honest, and courageous. I love you so much and hope to be just like you when I grow up. You are my source of inspiration. I’m so lucky to have you as my mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
54. You’re the most beautiful and amazing mom that ever existed. You’re strong, honest, and courageous. I love you so much and hope to be just like you when I grow up. You are my source of inspiration. I’m so lucky to have you as my mom. Happy Mother’s Day. I love you so much!
55. My mom is the person who gives me strength when I am weak. She helps me with my homework, cooks for me, and folds my clothes. When I need a piece of good advice, she is there for me, holding my hand. My mom is a great friend. She loves and cares for me in every way she can, and that’s why I love her more than anything else. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!
56. There’s nothing that a mother can’t conquer. Love is the key in a mother’s heart, and my life has always revolved around you. I want to tell you how much you mean to me. You are so beautiful, kind, caring, and I’m just so happy to have you as my mom. You have taught me all the right things in life, and we’ve both made a lot of mistakes together. I love you, mommy. I hope your mother’s day will be truly amazing!
57. After all these years, you are still the same mom-cool, caring, intelligent and adventurous. You make me happy wherever I go just by being my mom. I love you very much and wish to be just like you when I grow up. Thank you for everything that makes me the person that I am today.
58. Happy mother’s day. May God bless you with your greatness from Heaven. May God give you strength as a mother to be able to work hard and feed your family. Life is not easy, but you are willing to go the extra mile to give us comfort, and we will always be grateful for who you are. I hope one day I can give you all of my love in return. Mother’s Day is so valuable to me because I know how thankful I am for this woman that is constantly on my mind.
59. You’ve always been a strong pillar of support for me, Mom. I’m glad that you’re here with me every step of the way. We could not have made it this far without your unwavering love and support. I wish you all the happiness and joy in the world. Without you, I wouldn’t be half the person I am today. Love you so much! Happy Mother’s Day.
60. What a great mom you are. I wish there was something I could do to make you proud of me, but you always are. I’m truly blessed to have a mom like you and love you with all my heart, Mom.