Do you want to pray for your friends for a successful exam? Then, here you have some lovely Exam prayer messages that will encourage your friend. These Exam prayer messages are the best in the world. They would inspire and help your friend to become better. These messages will also help you to refresh your friendship with them as well.
At this moment, we need to learn the prayer and most common nowadays. Various occasions require us to use a particular prayer. For example, exam time for students who take an exam. They pray before they start writing their exams, which we have compiled here for you to use.
Exam Prayer Message for Friend
1. I realize that we have not spoken in quite some time. I just wanted to wish you well. I pray that everything goes well for you tomorrow and you pass your exam. I will keep you in my heart and carry this good energy with me throughout my day. I love you and hope to speak with you soon.
2. I’m sorry that I don’t talk to you more, that we don’t share more common interests. I wish I were a better friend to you. I hope your studies go well and that God blesses you with good marks. I hope everything works out for you. Thinking of you as I read Prayers of an Exam-Minded Student.
3. I’m sending good vibes on your way during your exam. Please be well and be happy, because I love you. Your friend.
4. You have always been there for me. I will never forget…. and how you helped me that time. It is unbelievable to me how fast time flies by. Stay strong and focused on your goal; with your knowledge, I know you can do it! Good luck!! You depend on God and yourself, and you will be fine!
5. I pray that you achieve good grades on your upcoming exams and continue to be as happy as you are now.
6. As you sit for this exam, I send all my love and good wishes to you. Exam success!!
7. I pray for your safety during the exam. I pray that your time passes quickly and easily. I pray that you will be happy and that all of your thoughts and efforts will be rewarded.
8. I am praying for you as you sit and take your final exams. Good luck!! I love you!
9. I know I have been a jerk and haven’t returned your calls or texts, nor have I answered any of your emails. Please forgive me. You are in my prayers, watching over you as you take the exam that will make or break your future. I love you and hope for the best!
10. Dear God, please help my friend with his exam. Don’t let him fail. Also, remember that he’s single. Help him find the perfect girlfriend. Amen
11. I’m sure God exists, and He is looking down on us. I hope He hears my prayer for you. I pray that your next exam will be a breeze and that all the worry about it will be in vain.
12. The God of everything listens, so repeat after me, I wonder what went through your mind as you looked at the exam paper. Was it terror, dismay, or simple dread? I know you can overcome this challenge, but only with my prayers and support. That’s what friends are for!
13. I pray to God that He makes you get through this exam safely and pass the exam with flying colors, amen.
14. Today is the last day of my exams. I hope you do well in your exams as well. I am praying for you to pass with flying colors and please let me know how you did. Be safe and use your best judgment. Don’t study too much that you forget to be productive and have fun! I love you!
15. Today’s Thursday, and I have an exam today. Please pray for me? Pray that I can succeed in my exams and I will continue to be a good student. Thanks! Miss you lots and I love you!
16. I do hope that you have a good day today and that this doesn’t get you down. I know things are hard right now, and I want you to know that I love and miss you. My prayers are with you for this exam tomorrow.
17. Sandy, Good luck with your exam. When you pray, please ask God for safety and protection during the exam. He wants you to pass the exam; he is confident you will do well if you ask him for help.
18. Dear Lord, Please give my friend the strength and courage to make it through this challenging time. Please keep him in your arms and let him know that I am there for him should he need me.
19. I pray for you now as I will pray for you tomorrow and every day. I am thinking of you, praying for you, and want only the best in life. God bless.
20. Dear Lord, please protect my friend from stress during her exam. Please help her to focus and guide her because she is extremely nervous about it. Please give her the strength, wisdom, and knowledge to do well and help her to find some extra time if she needs it. We pray. AMEN!
Exam Success Wishes and Prayers for Friend
21. Dear God, Please help my friend to ace her exam for today. I want her to do a fantastic job and be able to go out with her friends afterward. Please help her to relax so she can do better. Thanks a lot!
22. I pray God will help you pass your exams. I also pray that you will always be healthy and happy, that you will also get the best grades in your exams, and that God may bless you with good health and happiness. I pray for your success in life.
23. Hello beautiful, I know that you are incredibly nervous about your exams tomorrow. You have worked so hard and deserve to do well. Let me pray for you to help you pass your exams and help give you courage and strength to believe in yourself and give your best!
24. Dear God, I pray for my friend. Please heal her anxiety and help her to do well on her big exam tomorrow. And please give her the strength to face the challenges that await her. Love and blessings.
25. I pray that you pass all of your exams with flying colors and that the joy we have together will continue. I get excited every time I think of you and can’t wait to see you. You are truly special to me.
26. When you are in your exam room, remember that I am here with you, holding your hand tight. Please do not forget the love that we share. Do not let worry and fear overcome you. I’ll be with you every step of the way; please know that.
27. I will pray for you as you take your exams this week. I know the stress is high and that you need extra strength from above. I want you to know how much I love you and care about you. Sometimes we don’t say it enough, and you know whether we do, but there are times like now when it’s needed. OK? Stay strong. I love you so much!
28. I am praying for you to pass your exam. Please don’t be too hard on yourself, and I know how much these exams mean to you. If anyone can do it, you can. You are a smart and kind woman who deserves the best in life. I am behind you every step of the way. Now do what you have to do!
29. Hey, I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and pray that you will pass all your exams. May God bless you, and I love you.
30. I pray that you remember your exams are easy and insignificant. They don’t define you as a person. God loves you infinitely more than any score and knows your true potential. He will help you achieve it.
31. God, please guide her through the next few years. I know life will bring challenges for her but help her succeed in all that she attempts. Fill her with Your love and protect her from any harm. I pray that she hears from You and follows Your path, wherever it may lead…
32. God, please make the exam more accessible, and I will treat you to a nice dinner. Please don’t fail me on this exam, and I study for hours almost every night. Please let me get a well-paying job and enjoy the life I spend so much time making money for. You are God; please help me!
33. Dear Lord, Please guide all my friends in their exams. Be with them and help them through every hardship. Please enable them to pass and get the job they have always wanted. Don’t let there be anything they can’t do. Let them be successful and fulfill all their dreams. Let them know that I am praying for them and hope they trust you and not the lies of this life that will break their faith in you. Amen.
34. Dear Lord, thank you for this day and all of the blessings you have given me. Please let my friend get a good score on her exams and help her with any stress. I love her so much, and I pray that you will bless her in ways you never thought possible. I pray, Amen.
35. I am going to study for my exam and pray that I pass. You are praying, too. Perhaps the powers above will smile on us, and our fates will intertwine. The stars may shine in our favor. I am looking forward to seeing you…and this growing connection between us.
36. Hello! I would like to wish you good luck with your exams. Please pass this message on to your friends and family who might need some good luck this year.
37. You’re my best friend, you’ve been with me through the worst parts of my life, and it wouldn’t be as good without you. I know you find it weird that I pray for everything, but I do. I pray that nothing ill happens to you because you are so important to me, and your success is my success.
38. I pray for you and wish that the Lord will bless you. You are a fantastic person, and I thank the Lord for having you in my life. Keep on doing good; stay honorable and loving.
39. I pray for your success in your impending exams. May God guide your steps. I want what’s best for you, and so my prayer and support will continue. You are a good friend, and the world loves a genuine person like you.
40. God Bless you with your exams. Please keep her safe during her exam time. Please help her be calm and feel confident and secure about herself..that she will pass this exam at the end with good grades…please protect her from all bad luck.
Exam Success Prayer Text Message for Friend
41. I pray that you go into your exams with confidence and poise. So that you leave the exam hall proud of yourself and feeling good about your study. I pray for the Lord to guide you in the studying of His word so that your walk with Him is strengthened, deepened, and maintained. I pray for a positive result in all areas of your exams, whether its marks or points. I pray that you take risks where necessary and take care of yourself, avoiding stress at all costs.
42. I pray that you pass the exam. I pray that everything goes well for you. I pray that you will find beauty in your life, and love, and happiness. I pray that you will know joy and contentment, even when all chaos surrounds you. I pray for health in your body, a clear mind, good sleep, and the will to do things right. And I want to say.
43. Hey, I’m sorry for the random email. I just wanted to say a quick prayer for you. If you ever need me or need someone to talk to, I’m here for you. Even if it’s only for a short time, so please keep in touch. Oh, and I hope you do well on your exams!
44. Dear God, please be there for my friend when she takes her exams. Please help her to have the confidence and wisdom that she needs to pass with good grades. She is my friend, and I love her. Thank you for listening to my prayer.
45. Dear God, I pray that you will be with my friend during his exams. That your grace and peace will guide him in his studies. Please provide a peaceful and comfortable environment for him, and let him enjoy the learning process. This I pray with thanks in my heart and love in my spirit…Amen.
46. Dear God, please watch over my friend as she takes her exams. Please help her to focus, concentrate and be confident. Encourage her and provide any help that she may need. Please bless her with good health and the strength to endure the many challenges these tests are bound to present. Thank you in advance for your immediate help!
47. Dear Lord, I pray that all goes well with my friend on his exams. Please help him to pass. Amen
48. I pray that you receive the highest score possible on this exam. May your name be written in a particular place on the honor roll. I wish you all the glory and, most importantly, God\’s blessing.
49. Please help my friend pass his exams. Please let him do well in his exams and understand the topics. Give him the ability to concentrate on his exams and give him the confidence to excel in them. Protect him from failure and support him for success. Let him remember that you are always close to him and guide him on this extraordinary journey he is going through. Thank you for hearing my prayer.
50. I pray that you will pass with flying colors. I know you are studying all the time so that I won’t send any notes to you. Just remember that I am always thinking about you and care very much for you.
51. Lord, please help to relax and be confident; he’s preparing for his exams. Let him know it’s OK to make mistakes and not do everything right the first time. Please help him to learn from his mistakes so he can in the day is finally here and the wait is over. You have worked so hard for this day. I wish you the best of luck! Please be safe and break a leg. I know you’re going to crush the exam with flying colors!
52. Prove on them next time. He will know You are there with him to support him throughout these challenging moments. Show him Your love Lord and keep him safe.
53. You have no idea how much I love you and how proud I am of you. I pray that all your dreams come true and that your bright future shines before you like the sun in the sky. Stay strong and keep on smiling, my beautiful friend!
54. Hello! This is your best friend’s prayer for you! May God bless you on exam day. Remember, exams are just a test of God’s great love for us and not an end to our life. I pray that your fear doesn’t control you and that your mind is clear the night before. Give it all to God, and he will see you through. May God be glorified in all we do, and may his divine peace set our hearts at ease!
55. While preparing for all my upcoming exams and mid-terms, I noticed you have been busy too. I want to let you know that I am thinking about you and praying that you pass all your exams. Feel free to text me if you don’t understand anything!
56. She is very special to me and, along with you, one of my dearest friends. I pray that God watches over her during her final exams, guides her through the difficult times, and gives her the strength to achieve all the goals she sets out for herself.
57. I hoped this prayer would give you the courage and confidence to do your best on exam day. I believe in you. You are an intelligent girl with the smarts and ability to succeed. I know you will study hard and put your heart into your work tomorrow.
58. Dear Lord, Please give my friend the strength to get through this exam. Please guide him/her as they take their test. Help them pass with honor and dignity to continue onto more extraordinary things in your service. Please bless his/her family, friends, teachers, and all those who have supported him/her throughout the years, for we know that without you, there is only darkness. In your Light, I place my trust!
59. I love you. I pray that God will keep you safe and give you the strength to get through this exam. May it bring many beautiful memories, and I wish it all the best!
60. Hey dude, I know it’s been a while since we talked. I just wanted to say wish you happiness on your exam today and for a long time after. I hope everything goes well for you and that I can still call you my friend. I have no doubt you will do better than ever.”