This prayer is for your son’s success in exams. God always responds when we call upon his Holy name. It is compelling. I am a witness to God’s power in my life.
This is a special prayer for a special purpose. This is not an ordinary prayer but one with the power to get your wanted result in exams. This exam success prayer has been created with the correct intention and full concentration.
Exams Success Prayer
1. Oh great God who has created us and made all things visible and invisible, hear me. I ask for success at my son’s examinations, and that he may do well without any fear or stress. Allow him to pass every exam given by his teachers with flying colors, in a calm environment, and free from the pressure that can accompany such exams.
2. Dear Lord, I pray for my son to receive good grades in his exams and be given the wisdom, courage, and strength of character to complete the successful completion of his studies. Amen.
3. Dear God, bless my son with brains, strength, and a complete understanding of his studying concepts. He may not understand it all once he studies, but his hard work will be rewarded with a “complete understanding” of the concept. With this, he will be able to write his exams for his courses successfully, and I will be most grateful as a parent for giving him such a wonderful gift as wisdom.
4. Dear God, please help my son pass all his exams this year. I ask of you this one request so that he will wash with flying colors, and this extra favor I ask of you would be entirely out of the ordinary for you to do. But please help him achieve this for me, and in return, I will let him get away with murder throughout his life. Thank you, and God bless.
5. Dear Lord, watch over my son this exam period. Give him answers to questions and help him do well. Give him wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Show him the right way to feel and think. Please give him strength and courage and the right words to say as he fights his way through these exams. Give him the energy to keep on going even when he can’t think straight anymore. Help him sleep well at night, for there is much time to be spent studying each day.
6. Dear Lord, Please bless my son as he takes his exams. Please help him do his best and not be tempted to cheat. Please guide him as he studies and give him the knowledge he needs to pass. I pray.
7. Dear God, please bless my son with the strength and ability to do well on his exams. He has worked very hard this semester and deserves the best grade that he can get. Please also guide his hand while making choices in his life.
8. Dear God, please give my son the courage to face his exams. Please give him the strength and endurance to finish the job at hand. Lord, please always keep him safe in your care; return him to me safely and sound. I pray.
9. I love you, my son. I believe in you. Also, I pray to God that he will help give you the strength to pass your exams. I hope that after these exams you will have a happy life ahead of you. I wish you the best of luck! Love, MOM
10. We were so proud of you today. You are an example to all the kids of how hard you have worked and what you can accomplish. We love you and are so proud of you. I pray these exams bring you good luck and that the rest of your days.
11. Oh Lord, grant him the ability to understand and remember everything he has studied today. Let him be focused and relaxed so that his mind is free to grasp what he needs to learn. Protect his body from harm, and let him have the strength to study all day if that is what it takes. Let him stay focused and learn everything he can. Let knowledge and wisdom flow into his mind as he studies, helping him understand the lessons you have written for him to know.
12. Add a prayer, luck, and good grades in exams. You have got what it takes to pass them. You are intelligent, hardworking, kind, and decent. I know you can do it.
13. Dear Lord, Please let my son Brian do well on his exams. As you know, he is very nervous, and he has worked hard for this test. I will be forever thankful for your blessings in our lives, and please let him pass his exam with a good mark. Also, Lord, I need a promotion at work, and could you bless me to have better hours and a raise. I promise I will never ask for anything else. But these are my wishes for the next few weeks, so please hear my prayer.
14. Father in heaven, please help my son succeed in today’s exams. Enlighten his teachers so he may be granted all that is due to him. Help him feel at ease, and before this day ends, guide him towards your light. Amen.
15. Lord, please help my son as he studies for his exam. Please also help (him) to remember the things he has learned. I want (him) to do well in that class, and thank you in advance for your grace. Bless this time of testing. Thank you!
16. Dear God, I pray that you will bless my son with the best grades possible. I pray that he may be able to pass his exams quickly. I pray for his future and his health; thank you for this new chance to make a fresh start.
17. I wish my son good luck with his exams. I hope that he will be very successful and always know that my heart is with him every day.
18. We wish you luck with your exams as you sit the VCE board exams. Know that we love you and support you always, whatever happens. We are so proud of all your achievements.
19. I have always been so proud of you, my son. You are such a smart boy and such a blessing to us all. We love you so much and wish you the best of luck in everything you do. Good luck with your exams! May God help you find success, happiness, good health, and joy.
20. Lord, please guide my dear son through his exams and give him the wisdom to know that knowledge is power. Please help him to succeed in all that he does. Let him know how much he is loved. Please protect him from all harm and bless him every day.
Prayer for a Successful Exam
21. Dear God, Please help my son pass his exams. Show him answers in his dreams and remind him of the answers during the exam to do well. Help him accel in all subjects. Please let this be a fantastic year for him. Amen
22. My love, For the past few months you’ve been preparing very hard for your exams. This is a significant time for you and your future. I pray that you will be successful and make me incredibly proud of you. I love you always. Mom
23. Dear God: Please accept my thanks for watching over my son today as he sat for his exams. May you be pleased to help and teach him whatever he needs to know to pass his exams. Thank you in advance for my son’s success, and bless him with your love, peace, and joy.
24. Dear God, please help him pass his exam. We love him so much and wish all the best for him.
25. Dear God, watch over my son today as he sits for his exams. I want to remind you that he is still your child and needs your blessing today as much as any other day.
26. Dear God, I know it may be silly, but I hope you will help my boy. He sat for his exams today, and I would like to thank you in advance for helping him pass, as he has always been a bright student and worked very hard. Thank you.
27. Dear God, please send my boy positive vibes as he takes his exams today. I know you have something more suitable for him than I do. I know he’ll swell in whatever he decides to do. And thank you for being so wonderful and loving with him.
28. Please help my son learn and remember everything he needs to know to succeed in his exams. Please help him pass each exam with flying colors and with honor. Also, please give him a strong mind and body and the wisdom to choose the right path. Thank you for all of your guidance.
29. Dear God, Please help my son if it is thy will. Help him in his studies and his future life. Allow him to remember the prayers and knowledge that he has learned. I pray for his Islamic faith to be strong and help him with a clear mind in his exams. May purity stays faithful to him, and may he not be led astray by evil forces or people.
30. Dear God, please guide my son in your infinite wisdom and mercy as he takes his exams today. Fill him with knowledge and confidence so that he may pass quickly. Please keep him safe from harm and failure so that he may perish with high marks. Guide his thoughts and his hand towards the correct answers. Lead him in the direction you want him to go so that your purpose for him may be fulfilled. Dear God, please watch over my son today and tomorrow and always!
31. Dear God, I know my son is in your hands, and so he is safe. I am sure he has prepared enough for his exam today, and you will guide him to score an A grade. My son is very hardworking and focused in whatever he does, so I’m sure he will reach his target. May you also continue guiding him throughout the semester. Thank you, God, Amen
32. Dear Lord, please let my son pass today’s exams. Please give him the wisdom and knowledge to succeed, even if you have to remove all of the wrong answers from his papers. In your name, we pray, amen.
33. Dear Lord, Help my son pass his exams. He has been studying hard, and I know you will take him through all these exams. Bless him to do well in all the subjects he is preparing for. Please help him to gain the strength to go on to study further. Take away the evil thoughts he may have and replace them with good ones that will help him be successful in every exam. Give him the wisdom to read and memorize the books given in class. I believe in his success because he has worked hard.
34. I hope that you have a wonderful day. May God bless your exams and help you to be successful. I love you!
35. Son, as you sit to take your exam, I am sitting here praying that God will lead and guide your hand. Never be afraid to ask for help, study hard and make the most out of this opportunity. You are the most intelligent person I know. Work hard, succeed and do it in the Lord’s name!
36. May God be with you today as you write a test about geometry. May He give you the strength to draw genuine circles and the ability to straighten the lines on the drawing of our home. I pray that you will do your best work because I know that your heart loves mathematics. I pray today for blessings from above that God will guide your hand and lead you to success. This is an essential day in your life, and we are all so proud of how you perform.
37. Dear Lord, Please bless my son today. Please help him to pass his exams and help us find a new house soon. In return, I promise to do something for strangers daily. Amen.
38. I prayed to God to send an Angel down from heaven. God answered my prayer in the form of my wonderful son… you’ll never know how much you mean to me. You are the most fantastic person I’ve ever known, and you have made me who I am today!
39. God, I pray for my son to do well on his exams. Please help him succeed in life and bring him happiness.
40. Good Luck with your exams. You are the most amazing man I know, and I’m so proud to be your mum. The love you give makes my heart soar. I pray That God will bless you with a lifetime of happiness, luck, and love. May all your wildest dreams come true!
Prayer for Success in Exam Results
41. Lord, give him strength and patience as he goes for his finals this week. Guide and protect him in the things he does within and beyond the classroom. Help him to feel your love and peace as you embrace him with your arms. Grant him good health and energy that keeps him going all day long. Help him feel loved and motivated to finish each task at school for his assignments.
42. Oh Great Spirit, be with my son. I have great faith in you. Let his highest aspirations be fulfilled the same as yours for all life. Be with him in all that he does and give him the strength to win all battles that confront him this day. Guide and guard him always from negative thoughts or actions. Enable him to be honest with himself and others and rely on his resources when making decisions or solving problems. Help him recognize and fight against what is harmful or destructive in any situation.
43. I heard that prayer in my heart, and I answered your prayers that day. Exams went amazingly well. The questions suddenly became so clear. You needed to ask for help, and I was there for you without even choosing to be. You’re my bright young star who works hard despite yourself. You make me so proud every day because you refuse to settle. Now I see your future in front of you, and it’s all going to be okay.
44. Dear Lord, please let my son pass his exams. I have spent a lot of money to send him to a good school. Please let him do well in his exams.
45. Sweet son, success. This is my prayer for you, win—success in life, love, and all your endeavors. My dear son, I love you.
46. Tonight my son is sitting for his maths exam, which is very important for his future. Please grant him wisdom and guide him to complete his work with utmost precision and accuracy. Thank you for the results of whatever he may be, either pass or fail in this exam.
47. Dear God, please guide my son through his exams in school today. Please listen to his prayers and keep him safe and happy. Amen.
48. Oh God, let my son know when his name is called in class and help him walk the path to success after he has walked yours. Give him the strength to pass his exams as you have given me the power to be a good father and a provider. Build his faith in you, as I have built mine in you. Speak words of wisdom over his life, guide him in your ways, and keep him close every day. Amen.
49. Dear God, I ask you to bless my son on his exams and his future endeavors. He has a lot of knowledge and potential, and I am thrilled with how much he has learned so far in life. Please help him grow even more and lead him in the direction we have dreamed of for him.
50. I believe with all my heart that you will do great in your exams. All of the preparation you have put in has brought you this far. Study hard and focus on what is essential, the material, not the time. I am so proud of how hard you have worked to get here. You have a great future ahead of you; never forget that. I love you always and forever.
51. I pray that you will pass your exams and you will be more sincere in your study.