What’s the best way to start your day? It has to be with a prayer (and a glass of water). That’s why I came up with this short and sweet “Good Morning Prayer for My Friend.” Let me know what you think!
Good Morning Prayer for My Friend
1. Dear God, I pray that you please inspire my friend to be productive and continue to keep her safe as she ventures out into the world today. I pray that she finds peace and happiness in all of her endeavors. I pray that she is surrounded by good people who care about her and who can support her during the best of times and the worst of times.
2. Good morning, my beautiful, wonderful friend. I am sorry for your pain. I know there’s so much of it in your life now. I know you miss your loved ones who have passed on. Bring them into your heart and comfort yourself in love they left behind. Let their love flow through you today and help bring you comfort while those around you try to be supportive and helpful. Hold onto your memories of them, and don’t lose hope that one day, you will make it through.
3. Today I want to thank God for waking up this way, to be able to see your beautiful face, and to be given the chance to tell you how thankful I am for having a friend like you. I will proudly say that there is no other person like you in the whole world because living with you is fun, talking to you is pure joy. Being in your company is always electrifying. You are someone special, someone with values.
4. Lord, please bless my friend with beautiful health, wealth, and happiness.
5. Sending you a friendly hello to start your morning off. Have an amazing day – one that is filled with everything you’ve ever wanted. Let it be peaceful and enjoyable, full of laughter, and love to share. You are in my prayers today, my friend!
6. Dear Lord, first and foremost, thank you for our friendship. Thank you for the many wonderful times we have shared together: the good and the bad, the hard and the sad. Thank you also for the unconditional love that we have always had for each other. I pray you to continue to bless us with your Grace and Guidance. Make us stronger in spirit, that our trust in one another only grows deeper as time goes on. We ask this in your Holy name, Amen.
7. Good morning, friend! I hope you’re having a great day! GOD is going before you; he is with you; he will not fail you. HE IS on your side; HE knows what you are fighting against. HE will deliver you from the evil one. Thousands of angels are rejoicing with us at this moment because there is someone to offer themselves for just a little while to pray and offer spiritual warfare for them and just their name!
8. Dear Lord, Please hold my friend in your arms and bless him with extreme kindness, endless love, and luck. I pray that he can find someone who is just as kind, loving, and caring as he is. Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon my friend. In your name, I pray, Amen.
9. Thank you, God, for another day to love my friend. Thank you for every memory we’ve shared and every adventure we’ve had. Thank you that we may stay friends forever. May our journey through life be the best of times. May we grow old and gray together as best friends, side-by-side.
10. How can I thank you and all that you do for me? How can I tell you just how much you mean to me? I cannot find the words to say. I love you, my friend. You are my guiding light. Friends like you are hard to find, but when found, should be held, dear. Always know how much I care.
11. God, please heal my friend today. I pray that you will comfort her during times of sorrow and anxiety. Please give her the strength to carry on even when it feels like her burdens are too much to bear alone. Please help her to trust in your plan for her life. In the mighty name of Jesus, who is coming soon. Amen!
12. God, Thank you for bringing my friend into my life. I love her with all my heart and pray that she knows this! Please keep her in your care and keep her safe. Help us to remember how important each other is and how blessed I am to have such an amazing person in my life. Amen
13. Good morning to the most beautiful girl I know. There is no one else who cheers me up the way you do; you are a ray of sunlight on my cloudy day. And there’s no one else who I would rather share my smile with. You make me happy, you make me laugh, and you give life meaning. You have such a good heart, and I just want you to know that I love you for all your kindness.
14. I hope you have a wonderful day. I will be thinking of you all morning as I’m on a boat on Lake Clark. I woke up with the most beautiful song in my head, just like you singing it for me in the middle of the night. So here is to a very good friend and an even better girlfriend – May your day be filled with love and happiness, may your life be full of joy, friendship, and laughter! 15. Lord, I pray that my friend wakes up this morning with a warm heart and kind spirit. Help them to feel loved and show kindness to all their friends. I pray for protection by your hand and healing from the inside out. I pray for courage and comfort through the long day ahead.
16. I pray for the happiness you deserve, a dash of faith to help you not give up, and a little bit of luck to be in your favor. I hope every morning you wake up to a brand new day, full of opportunities for great adventures that will take you far away. Today will be the best day ever. Good morning dear friend!
17. Good morning my wonderful friend. I pray that happiness and serenity fill your soul today. Have an amazing day, and know that you are special to me. So glad you are in my life! Enjoy your day; may it be everything you want it to be.
18. My buddy, I pray each day that God brings you great joy, for the smile on your face is what makes my heart sing. You’re one of the best friends a person could have, and I love you to death.
19. Good morning, God. I just want you to know how much I love her today and every day. She knows you; she loves you. I thank you now for the work you’re doing in her heart to draw her closer to you. I pray she feels your presence and your love all around her today.
Good Morning Prayer Quotes for Friends
20. Please let there be peace on earth! Let animosity be gone; misunderstandings be no more. Let us look into the eyes of each other with love, remembering that we are all of the same family. Peace, please come to my friends, my family, my loved ones, and I. Amen.
21. All I ever wanted was to be your friend, and I pray for you every morning. You are the sweetest, kindest, nicest guy ever. And your beautiful eyes and smile just kill me. You have no idea how much I adore you. I wish you were mine!
22. I pray every morning that God will keep you by his side and protect you from all the evil in this world. Thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful friend, and I thank him for all the memories we share together. I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it; you mean so much to me.
23. Heavenly Father, please always keep my friend safe, and let him know how much love he has made in our lives. How brave, strong, and successful he is at everything he tries. Let him be a shining light to others who are lost or need some hope.
24. May you have the most beautiful of mornings, my friend. May the sun rise warmly upon your face, and may love to infuse each of your thoughts. I hope this day is everything you desire it to be! I will see you tonight, my friend, with arms wide open!
25. I pray that your day is filled with many blessings. I pray that when you wake up this morning, you will feel the love that surrounds you and know that someone is thinking of you.
26. May the Lord bless you and keep you. I love you, friend. You mean so much to me, and I don’t want to live without you by my side. I see nothing but good things in our future together.
27. May the love of God shine upon you, bringing you closer to him throughout your day. May the sun hold in its warmth until night’s cold darkness envelops the earth. May the wind caress your face and brighten your outlook on life. You are wonderful, and I am honored to call you a friend.
28. Dear God, for one more day I get to spend with my friend. You have had a big part in the friendship we both share. Teach me to love her even more and help us continue to grow. While I am home, I will listen to what she has to say and show her how much I care. Help me make this friendship last forever and fill our hearts with love and joy. Thanks for all the good things you do each day and for watching over us, Amen.
29. Lord, please give my friend a hug for me today. He really needs it. Let his boss see how special he is to you and that he’s one of your followers! Help him get a raise to help with bills and food. Fill his heart with happiness and encouragement so that he will know how much we care for him.
30. I say good morning to you, Lord, thanking you for this wonderful day. Help us to be grateful for what we have and make the most of each moment. Let me see the gifts around me and teach others to do the same. In your name, I pray, Amen.
31. Dear God, please watch over my friend, keep her safe, and give her strength from you. Let your light shine down on her and guide her when she feels lost. Please surround her with angelic light and safely take her to Heaven. Hold her tightly and wipe away all tears. She is in pain now, but she will see brighter days are coming soon with your loving hands. Keep her soul absorbed in peace and love.
32. Oh Lord, I pray for my friend [her name]. Please surround her with Your love and strength. Hold her close to Your heart. Bless her with the gifts of Your grace and wisdom that she might always walk in Your light and Your ways.
33. Your friendship means so much to me; You are extremely thoughtful, kind-hearted, and loving. I’m truly blessed to have such an amazing friend in my life. I pray that every morning the Great Spirit will smile upon you and guide you through your day. Have a warm heart, a big soul, and a small ego. Be gentle with yourself and others. May your heart be as warm as campfire coals!
34. I have many friends, but none as good as you. You are always there when I need you, and I can always depend on you. I love to share my life with you. You are special in so many ways-kind and generous, thoughtful and smart, funny and irreverent, generous of spirit, and full of life! Thank you for being my friend and always having my back!
35. Lord, I pray that you will bless my friend, give her strength and peace and make her the best mom. She is a wonderful woman with a heart of gold, and she loves children. Show her how special she is to me and help her remember that you are always there for her. I know this is your way of reminding me to take myself out of the equation, so I trust in what you have planned for us both. My faith is in you.
36. Oh Lord, make it a great day, and please keep my friend safe. I know in times of stress, we are unable to see the good, but through your grace, we will shine as bright as the sun. Bless her with love, joy, and peace. Amen.
37. Oh God, today I choose to love my friend more than I am angry with her. I choose to forgive my friend instead of succumbing to resentment and wrath. Today I choose to rejoice in my friend’s happiness and give thanks for our friendship. Today I choose to embrace my friend in her time of need and give of myself in service of her. So be it! Amen!
38. I pray that God will bless you and protect you, that He will be merciful to you and reward you for your good deeds. May your life become even more joyful, may peace and harmony dwell in your life as never before. Here’s to wishing you the very best in everything you do, my darling friend!
39. For you, my friend, I pray for strength to weather the hardships of this life in peace. May love and peace be always with you.
40. I pray for those who do not know what unconditional love is. I pray you to find love that does not hurt and can bring you a sense of inner peace. I pray that the rain kisses your face, and the sun warms your soul. I pray that the air fills your lungs, bringing your life-giving breath. I pray for you to know the God that loves you and wants you to be happy.
41. God bless you on this day. May you be blessed with love, joy, happiness, and peace. May the Lord fill your heart with His faith, His power, and His hope. Thank you for all of your love and knowledge, thank you for being such a special friend; I will never forget how much I admire and respect you.
42. Dear God, please hear my prayer for my friend. Please bring that someone special into her life who will be there for her in good times and bad. Who would love her and care for her as she deserves to be cared for? Someone to laugh with, talk to, grow old with, love, and cherish as you have me. As you know, this friend is very special to me, so please let my prayer be answered. Ameen.
43. God Bless you, my friend, and bless you this day. May the love of God surround and embrace you always. The biggest blessing that God could give me is for you to be my friend.
44. Him and serve His purpose in your life. I pray that His holy spirit guides you to the things that are important. Let peace be with you today, grant you health and well-being, calmness, peace, kindness, joy, happiness, and I pray that all these things come from God to begin your day.
45. I love you! I hope you have a great day! Stay positive, stay focused, and all your dreams will come true. I will pray for you today.
46. Dear Lord, as I wake up this morning, fill my heart with your love and let my day be happy. Give me the patience to deal with my problems and the strength to overcome them. If I have enemies, may they see your love in me and become friends. Strengthen me with your Holy Spirit that I may not sin or give in to temptation, but that I may live to do your will.
47. Each day I thank God for blessing me with more of you. The best gift he ever gave me is you. You are more than a friend, more than a lover; you are my sweet husband in Heaven. I love you so dearly with all my heart and soul.
48. God, Please let my friend wake up to a new day filled with love and contentment. May this new day surprise her with peace and happiness. Life is too short, my Lord; please let her take a minute for herself to say thank you to You. I know You will do it because You are the greatest gift-giver of them all, in honor of my friend.
49. Hello my friend, may the Lord watch between you and me while we are apart. May He remind you of my life in your thoughts and actions. When we are together, may He help us remember the Bible and how it applies to our lives today? I hope you have a wonderful day! Or maybe you don’t feel well, in which case I pray that you get some rest and quickly become better. I look forward to the day that I can hug you again and thank God for putting.
50. Lord, I pray for my best friend; she is a blessing in disguise. Her kind and caring heart are always willing to help others in need. Her beautiful smile takes away all the sadness and replaces it with happiness. Her soul is pure, clean, and light and all she asks of me is to be there for her!
51. Dear God, I don’t ask for much, but please bring my friend peace. Please help her deal with the pain in her heart and the confusion in her mind. Please give her the courage to go on. Please let the answers to her questions be found so we can both find closure and let go of our sadness and stress. I love my friend so much and hope you love her too. Let us both find peace soon and let go of this negativity that is weighing our souls down.
52. Good morning. May your day be filled with only happiness and love. May every kiss you receive melt away the pain from yesterday, and may every new day bring someone else to love. Through smiles and tears this walk through life brings, we find a way to pick ourselves up and discover new light. Be happy always, my friend.