Good night Prayer for My Husband that you need to say each night before sleep. This is something I made long ago, just for the fun of it. In our very first year of marriage, we had an awesome friend who wanted us to be happy and healthy as a couple. And he told me this good night prayer to pray every single night. We have been doing it up to now.
I have shared these same words in prayer for my husband every day for over a decade, and sometimes even twice a day. I am committed to this prayer until God’s purposes are fulfilled in my husband’s life and he becomes all He created him to be. And believe you can do the same for your husband if you truly love him.
A way to say “I love you” or “goodnight”. A sweet message that lets your husband know you are thinking of him.
Good Night Prayer for My Husband
1. Every day of my married life I feel that my husband and I are bonded by God because it is He who has ordained our marriage and who has brought us together. Today, I have a beautiful prayer for making my husband feel that he is loved and cared for by me every evening. It may not be necessary to recite all the words, but if you begin praying these, you will see that your marriage will bloom like never before.
2. I am so thankful for you. Without you in my life, I would be lost. You are my best friend and biggest supporter. I love you with all my heart and know that I will love you forever. Good night my love.
3. Good night prayer for my husband; I put my heart back to your eyes and my eyes in the palms of your hand. Wishing you a good night. I know I might have been wrong a few times in life and also fought with U, but the only thing about my love will never change. Good night love.
4. I fell asleep praying that my love for you would be a lamp to light your way through the darkness. That it would give you hope and faith to carry you through life. Now I find myself awake at 3:00 am with one question. Will my voice join the chorus in your dreams?
5. Good night my love, good night to the keeper of my heart. Good night to the man that makes me complete. May God keep you safe and warm through the dark, quiet night. May he protect you through many trials and troubles, too, so from you I will never be put through.
6. Good night my love. May your day have been blessed with dreams of peace and love. Sometimes, I wish for a time machine to go back to the day that I met you. I would give anything to kiss you slow right then and there. To feel your eyes looking into mine with such love. Oh, how beautiful it would be to say, “I love you,” as you are leaving my sight for the night. Then I think about those moments and smile.
7. Let’s go to bed now, my love. I pray that the morning brings you closer to me, and the night brings us closer to heaven – together. I love you so much, and goodnight!
8. I pray that you have a peaceful night. I pray for your safety when you drive. I pray for my family to stay broke and needy to ask for more money. You do so much for us, please don’t get a second job. I pray that the ex doesn’t try to get more money out of you even though you gave her all the money she wanted. If she does, please call me right away so I can help.
9. Good Night my Love. May your sleep be peaceful, and your dreams full of me. I will see you in the morning to wake you with a kiss and tell you again how much I love you.
10. Good night darling. I love you with your flaws, quirks, and imperfections because they make you the man you are—sleep well and dream of me. I will be dreaming of you too.
11. Every night when I go to bed, I pray a little prayer for my husband. It’s really more like a conversation than a prayer, really. I say, “Okay, God, please keep my husband safe while he’s gone tonight.” Then I pause and take a breath before saying, “And thank you, God,” and wait again and add “That he got home okay last night” and again, I wait for the next breath before saying, “And please give him a great day at work tomorrow morning.
12. I pray that you have a good night, thinking of my love for you. I pray that you sleep well with the comfort of my arms around you. I pray that tomorrow brings us closer to forever. Most of all, I pray that God gives me the strength to leave my phone in another room tonight so I can fall asleep with your arms around me.
13. Dear Lord, may your presence be with my husband as he sleeps. Please protect him from evil spirits, and lead him safely to paradise. As you prevail in the West, so may you stay in his heart. Allow his sleep to be peaceful and undisturbed by the whispering of voices; let not dreams disturb him. Tread upon the lion and adder under his bed; crush the snake that creeps between him and the wall. May no evil thing approach him or draw near to hear him.
14. Dear God, please watch over my husband as he sleeps and keep the monsters under the bed. Help me to make him feel strong, safe, and doted on, even when I am not with him. I pray that his dreams are full of pleasant surprises. Protect him from all dangers, and evil get a hold of him. Dear God, let me be as good to my husband as he is to me. Let us look after each other and laugh a lot along the way. I love him so much.
15. I wish you good night, sweet dreams, and a wonderland of happiness. I pray the stars to shine brightly in your heart. May tomorrow be as happy and bright as you are.
16. I pray that you will be surrounded in the morning with sweet loving thoughts of your wife. But it’s evening now; I hope you sleep well and dream of all the things that you love about us, our children, my family, and all the blessings we are blessed to have.
17. Dear Lord, I pray that my husband will be safe tonight; I pray that he pays attention to the road and not the car in front of him or the pretty girl he sees. If it is possible, please let him pray and sleep well, dreaming of me. And if it is possible, I pray that I will leave work on time without a headache or upset stomach from the stress.
18. Dear Lord, please hold my husband safely in your arms tonight and always. Keep him safe from anything that may harm him. Watch over him while he sleeps, and help him to wake up tomorrow refreshed.
19. Good night darling, your long day is over; release your worries and come to me. Sleep, my love, my love for you is so deep, and I can’t stop thinking about you. Sleep peacefully, baby. Don’t be afraid; everything will be alright because I am here. I love you so much that you never grow old even when you are gone in my thoughts.
20. Good night my love. I miss you already and can’t wait to see you tomorrow. I pray for a lifetime of joy and happiness together. May our hearts always be open with only love, respect, and forgiveness toward one another. Good night my sweetheart!
Good Night Prayer For Husband
21. Goodnight, my love. May your dreams of me be sweet, and may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
22. Goodnight sweetie! I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you. You are not the easiest man to live with, but you have many qualities that make up for the hard parts. You love me unconditionally and try so hard to make me happy. And for that, I am grateful! You have been a wonderful husband, friend, and father to our son. You are everything I could ever want in a man. Though life is not always easy, our love keeps us.
23. Every night before I fall asleep, I pray. Most of the time, it’s just boring me talking to God, but tonight I am going to be strong. I am going to put my heart and soul into this prayer, so God knows how much I love you and needs to help me find a way to stay strong in our relationship.
24. As I look out the window, I pray quietly for you, my love. For you are my life, and without you, I have nothing. You are my reason to breathe and keep going another day. You bring me great joy to know that one day we will be together again. Good night my love; sleep well and dream of me until we meet again!
25. I wish you to have a restful night. May the angels of comfort, hope, and love watch over you as you sleep. I pray most of all that your dreams are filled with love, peace, and happiness. God bless you and good night P.S. I love you!
26. Good night love. Good night my young shining star. All is right with our world because you are in it. I could live forever as long as I get to fall asleep by your side every single day and wake up each morning to embrace you in my arms. The warmth of your body against mine makes me lose track of time and makes every day and every night feel like heaven.
27. I am never truly alone, for the stars in heaven shine down on me. And when I think of the love we share, I look at the stars and know that they hide a message from up high; all your love makes me feel so glad to be alive. -from a wife and mother of 3 to her husband.
28. I just wanted to tell you good night. I love you so much. I hope you sleep well and I will see you in the morning, my handsome man.
29. Good night my love. This may be the end of another day, but I hope when I awake, you’ll still be there, for this is the beginning of my everlasting love for you.
30. I pray that you know how much I love you. That God sends down angels from heaven to guide you through the day. And when you lay your head down to sleep at night, may your dreams bring you closer to heaven and our future together. I love you, my dear husband.
31. It is a long day without you here, but I am going to get through it by saying a prayer of my heart to yours. Good night, Sweet dreams, and never let go of God’s hand. May our love shine like the stars in the sky every time we wake up and when we go to sleep.
32. Every night before I fall asleep. I pray a simple prayer. “Thank you for loving me so much. Thank you for allowing me to love you. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I love you, and it only gets stronger every day.
33. As I lay here in our bed, I can’t help but think about how fortunate I am to have such a wonderful man as my husband. Your kindness and love are so overwhelming, and I am thankful to God above for bringing you into my life. The thought of us growing old together is almost overwhelming, and I know that this must mean that what we have will last forever.
34. I seriously don’t see how I am going to be able to sleep knowing that you are in my arms.
35. Our love is so strong and powerful, and I never want to lose it. It would tear me up inside if we were apart. So, thank you for being in my life, and thank you for making me your everything. Sleep well, my love.
36. I pray you have no worries or concerns. I pray good health and beauty surround you. I pray that your day goes smoothly and that the many projects you tackle today give you the great satisfaction of seeing them completed. Lastly, I pray that your life journey is a smooth ride with exceptional experiences and new discoveries. May your day be filled with peaceful restfulness and joyful dreams of me and one another. Good night my dear husband!
37. Dear Lord, please give him a peaceful night of sleep. Let his heart rest while he dreams of his love. Bless our home and the love we share on this holy night. Amen
38. Goodnight, dearest. I pray that your slumber is as pleasing and restful as the man I married. May God bless you always as you are today and forever. I LOVE YOU!
39. As I tuck you into bed, I pray silently. This is not another ordinary night; I want more than anything to watch your chest rise and fall in the morning, even if it’s only for a few minutes before you leave for work, just to see your beautiful face one last time. Someday, my love.
40. I fell in love with you when we were kids, and I will stay in love with you till the day I die. You are my soul mate, my everything. There is no one else I want but you. You make me feel loved and cherished, special to you. My heart has never been so happy than it is now. You really are a gift from God to me. I love you so much baby, goodnight!
Good Night To My Husband
41. I am so unbelievably lucky to have you. Every day I fall in love with you more and more. You are so amazing and caring that I can’t help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world. As I fall asleep next to you each night, I pray that God continues to bless our relationship every day of all eternity. Even though we are far apart right now, I miss you like crazy, and this world is not the same without you here. Now go to sleep.
42. I offer a prayer for my dear husband. It is with the deepest gratitude that I thank God for his many blessings. Each day of love you bring to our life is more magical than the last. You bring excitement, happiness, and joy with every look. To me, you are everything, and I love you more than words could ever tell!
43. I give you this very short night prayer just to say I love you and thank you for making our marriage the best decision I have ever made in my life—Goodnight and sleep well after a long hard day at work.
44. Lord, I pray for restful sleep and pleasant dreams. May no evil disturb my peace. And let my beloved husband’s dreams be full of good things that await him tomorrow.
45. Dear Lord, I pray for my husband that he will have sweet dreams that bring him closer to you. I pray for protection from negative thoughts and feelings. Please keep him safe and healthy and help me to see the good in him. We spend our lives together; please send your love, mercy, and grace in our marriage today and forever.
46. As you sleep tonight, know that no matter how far you are from me, I am always praying for your safety and well-being. I ache to hold you close in my arms and never let go. As you lay in bed drifting off to sleep, may these words and my love surround you, filling your heart with joy until our subsequent embrace. I love you.
47. Good night my love; I want to thank you for the wonderful day we had together. My heart was full all day long. And as I fall asleep, I will think of only you and know that our future is bright. Goodnight, my love; I love you so much!
48. Dear Lord, as I fall asleep tonight, please hold my love close to your heart. Please watch protect him from the claws of pain, sorrow, and sadness. If someone tries to take away my happiness, I pray that you will shield him from that. I pray that his heart remains safe in your hands, so please keep him close to you tonight. Thank you, Father, for this special man in my life!
49. Good night my love and sweetest husband. I pray that God will show you Jesus’ love tonight in your dreams. I pray that your dreams will be full of good things, love, laughter, and perfect happiness. And, I pray that you go to bed with a thankful heart and wake up feeling light, peaceful, happy, and blessed today.
50. Dear Lord, Please watch over my husband and keep him safe as he works the night shift. Please comfort him if he is in pain and watch over him as he sleeps. Let him know that I love and miss him so much. In your name, I pray. Amen.
51. Even when we’re not together, I still say a prayer every night for your safety and well-being. I know you are passionate about your job, but some days, I feel like it’s all too much. You are the most amazing man that I will ever meet, and I am so lucky you picked me to be your wife.
52. I pray that as you sleep tonight, you dream about how much I love you. I pray that your dreams are filled with all our memories together. I pray that you feel my love surround you. Also, I pray that when we wake up tomorrow morning, you remember my love for all eternity.
53. Goodnight, my love. May your heart always be at rest. May the peace and safety of God be upon you. Know without a doubt that I am always here for you, that I would walk through fire for you. Be safe and know that I am here always and forever, “till death do us part.
54. Sleep tight, my love. I pray that your dreams are filled with good things, of joy and pleasure, as you deserve them to be. May the angels watch over you and keep you safe through the night, and may the love of God surround you. I’ll see you in the morning. Love You!
55. My sweet husband, I pray that your dreams are filled with pleasant thoughts of me. That you have fun-filled dreams and restful sleep. Good Night Dear Husband I Love You.
56. As I lay by your side, I pray that you fall asleep knowing how much I love you. Goodnight my darling, I love you so much.
57. Even in times of trouble you are my shelter, I will call upon your name for strength and your love is my strength. bless this food to our bodies, both now and forevermore. guide us through the night and shield us from all harm. together we sleep, together we rise, together with you by our side, we thrive. amen!
58. I wish upon every star that all your dreams come true. I pray that fate keeps you safe wherever you may go. I pray that you continue to see the beauty in life and to spend it with me. I love you… with all my heart, soul, and mind.
59. May this day end with a tired and happy husband in our bed. May we always have a warm place to share our dreams, a soft place to rest our heads, and enough coffee for one more cup. Thank you for helping me create this wonderful family. I love you!
60. I pray for good dreams of you my love. I pray that tomorrow finds you happy and wanting me as much as I want you. I will dream of your touch, the taste of your lips, and the sound of your voice. Sweet dreams my love and know that tomorrow we will be together again. Good Night my Love!
Good Night Prayer for My Love
61. I will pray for you tonight as I always do. I am so grateful to have you in my life, my love. I cherish every moment with you and love how much we have grown together. Goodnight my darling!
62. I leave you now, but do not worry my love because I will always be with you. Whether it’s in your dreams or when you feel my presence I am never far away. Good night, I love you, and sleep well!
63. Good Night my love. Till the moon wins the war and floods your dreams with light and joy. Till the sun drops a tear on your face and tells you it’s time for our own reunion. Hey Sweetheart, have a lovely night of sweet slumbers till we meet again!
64. Hello my love, did you miss me? Are you thinking about me? Are you dreaming of the day when we can spend all our time together again? I’m thinking of you too. You have my heart but don’t forget I have yours as well. I am so lucky that you are the man who loves me and that one day we will spend all our tomorrow together. Goodnight, sweet dreams my love.
65. May tonight bring you pleasant dreams. May tomorrow morning bring you the blessings of light. When the day is done, may every night be blessed with love and every morning with your presence by my side? Good night my sweet!
66. As you rest your eyes tonight, I pray your heart will be peaceful. I pray you feel my loving arms wrapped around you tight as we hug through the night. I pray that tomorrow you’ll smile, and it fills our hearts with delight!
67. Goodnight, dearest beloved. May your sleep be rapturous and when you wake may the happiness that is in your heart continue to grow there. Dream sweetly until I see you again.
68. You are mine and I am yours. If all the stars in the sky fall into the sea, I will wait for the morning to watch them shine again. Goodnight my love!
69. As I tuck you in tonight, I want to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. You’ve been a wonderful husband, lover, and friend, and without even realizing it, you have become so much more than just a romantic partner for me.
70. I’m off to bed now, but before I leave I want you to know how much I love you and how much I appreciate you. When I close my eyes tonight, you are the first person my mind thinks of. When we are together, I feel like all is right with my world. You mean more to me than words could ever express and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you!”
71. It’s been just over a year since we got married. I am so happy and proud of what we have accomplished together. We are still learning to compromise and forgive, but I love our life together so much. You are the best man I know and I promise to always be the best wife for you. Sleep well, my love!
72. Good night my sweet prince. May you dream of beautiful angels and mesmerizing happiness. May peace, love, and good tidings be with you always. May all your worries and fears leave you every hour of every day. Good night, I love you!
73. As I go to sleep, I want you to know how much I love and appreciate all you do for me. You are my best friend, my lover, my everything. I am proud to call you Husband & I pray you to have the most wonderful dreams tonight.
74. I could write a thousand pages about how much you mean to me, but I’m too sleepy to do anything but curl up with you and wish you sweet dreams. May God wrap His loving arms around you and keep you safe from harm tonight, tomorrow, and always. Goodnight my love and God Bless!
75. Goodnight, my love. May God grant you all your heart’s desires and may you forever see my love in your dreams. I hope that tonight you dream of how much I love you because if there is anything I love more than you, it is our children. Goodnight.”