Good Night Prayers for a husband can make a man feel like a king. Good night prayer for your husband can help you to gain romance with your husband and could make your husband feel a special person in your heart.
The night lights are off, the children have gone to bed and you want to discuss something with your husband. Why not try Good Night Prayers? Give your husband a peaceful sleep full of dreams and get his undivided attention by leaving this bedtime note for him in the morning.
There are so many prayers from so many sources, but I think you should try the best prayer of all. A prayer to sleep. Before you go to bed at night, there are a few things you should do. But the best way is with good night prayer.
Good Night Prayers for My Husband
1. Good night my love! I hope you are having a nice dream. I love you and I wish you sweet dreams and pleasant slumber. Goodnight.”
2. Goodnight my dear husband, I pray we both have sweet dreams. May you wake refreshed and happy. May you find success in your endeavors today, and may all your tomorrow be filled with only love and joy. Through the bad weather and storms that rage, I pray that you will always be warm and safe in my embrace. Through the raging wars around us, may our love continues to keep us strong.
3. Draw gentle loving circles around my body as you fall asleep tonight and remind me again that you love me. Good night!
4. I pray that my husband will have a wonderful sleep. I pray that he will wake up in the morning healthier and in peace. I know that God watches over us every day of our lives and protects us from all evil, especially at night when we rest. God gives us dreams to help us work through our problems in life and comforts us as we rest. It’s okay for me to have bad dreams, but I want all the rest of my dreams to be good.
5. I miss you, I wish I could see you. The thought of you brings my heart joy. Know that I’m thinking about you and can’t wait to be in your arms again. Goodnight my love! Dream of me… xoxoxo
6. Good Night! Wake up, wake up. The night is gone, and dreaming time has finished. I miss you dearly, my dreams are filled with happy thoughts of you. A beautiful day awaits you, so wake up!
7. Before I rest my head tonight, I want to say one last prayer for you. I pray that you will always know how special you are to me and how you mean everything to me. God bless you and keep you close to him tonight! Hope you have sweet dreams 🙂
8. Good night my love, I pray that I will be able to sleep in peace beside you tonight.
9. I just wanted to say good night. I thought of us laying in our bed together, holding each other as we drift off to sleep together. I hope you had a good day. I thought about your wonderful smile and how lucky I am to have you in my life. I dream of our future together and all the things we will do. I never want to fall asleep, but if I must, I hope you will be my last thought on earth.”
10. Goodnight my love. Sleep tight. I pray that you will dream of all the things we have done good in life, but more importantly, of all the peace and joy that comes from the Lord. This is my prayer for you and for me. written by Stephanie Hostetler
11. Good night, my love. My heart aches to be with you. I miss your sweet kisses, the way you hold me tight. I miss you so much. I promise to send you moonlight and bright stars to light up your skies and remind you of my love for you. I miss you as well my dear husband, but as always, I know we will be together again tomorrow.
12. Goodnight, my love. I hope you sleep well and dream of us together. I hope our dreams will cross tonight and we can be together in there as well :-). I love you so much!
13. Goodnight my love, the stars are out in full today as they are every day, shining their radiance down on you and I. The moon is a golden hue in its full stage, watching over us while we lay so close together. Softly I breathe your name into the night air and thank god for blessing me with someone so great to share my life with at this time today. May your dreams be magnificent tonight and may morning bring you glittering rays of sunshine.
14. Good Night my Darling, my Love, my Angel. I pray that you have had a wonderful day and that you enjoyed every minute. As I close my eyes today I am thinking of you and hoping that you are in a kinder world…far far away. Sleep well my love and may tomorrow bring you closer to your dreams, and make your heart grow fonder of the love I have for you…Goodnight!
15. Good night my precious husband, may you rest peacefully knowing I hold you close to my heart. Through the darkest night and the brightest day, I will love you forever.
16. My husband, I pray that you have a good night. I think of you often and love the times when we are together. You are the man of my dreams. I hope that your dreams are as wonderful as mine tonight. Goodnight my love!!
17. Good night my love, as I watch you sleeping. I thank god for bringing you into my dreams. Good night my king, my heart beats every time I see you. Good Night swirly eyes, every time we touch it is a sweet caress, the love that fills my heart is so pure and true. I love You.
18. Good night my sweet! I love you so much.
19. I’ve gotten good at blowing you kisses over the phone. They are short, sweet, and always remind me that I love you. Good night, sweetie.
20. I have said a million prayers tonight. Most of them were for you. I pray that your troubled sleep was calmed by dreams of us together under starry skies; I pray that you remember the significance of our vows to each other; I pray you feel my love surround you like a warm blanket every morning when you wake up and fall asleep with the knowledge that we will see each other in our dreams.
Romantic Good Night Prayer for my Love
21. Good Night! Dearest, sleep so tight! May angels watch you thru the night, And may God’s blessing cheer you bright. I love you.”
22. Dear God, Please give my husband a good night’s sleep and take away all his troubles. Keep him safe through the night and protect him from anything that may be harmful or evil. I love my Husband so much and ask you to always bless our relationship. In your name, I pray. Amen!
23. I pray that God’s angels fill every room of your home tonight. Their mission, to protect you from every harm and to keep you safe throughout the night. May God bless you with dreams so sweet, as you sleep peacefully, knowing how much I love you.
24. Lord, watch over my husband. Calm his fears and keep him safe tonight. Place yourself around him as he slumbers and gently nudges him awake as you know he needs to be awake.
25. Every night before I fall to sleep, I start my day by praying and counting my blessings. On the list is my wonderful husband who has been so committed to our marriage despite all the ups and downs we have faced. I cannot imagine what life would be like without you. I am so blessed that you are here in my life!
26. I love you so much. I hope you have a wonderful night! I can’t wait to see you in the morning!
27. My sweetheart, my best friend. I wish you warm thoughts as you sleep tonight. I love you always and forever, Good Night sweetheart.
28. I pray that God watches over you as you fall asleep tonight. I pray that he comforts you when you are lonely and guides your heart. I pray that he keeps you safe all through the night and watches over you with a loving eye. I pray that he blesses your sleep with pleasant dreams and gives your soul sweet rest.
29. Good night darling. I hope you have sweet dreams and sleep tight. Please know how much your love means to me. I love you so much. Always and forever yours.
30. I tuck you in my heart to sleep, I kiss your forehead just to bless. I hope you have sweet dreams, I hope all your fears depart. I will hold you in my dreams tonight, And keep you safe from everything that might fright.
31. I wish my love for you could be boundless, like the universe I know you are a star in it. You shine so brightly that I lose sight in the heavens. I wish I could look into your eyes for all of eternity and tell you how much I love you… Goodnight.
32. I pray that our paths will cross this night. I know you are far away. But we will always be together in our hearts. Tonight I pray to God above that we may sleep soundly. Pray that you will rest well, and awake early, refreshed and happy. I love you my darling husband, my lover, my friend.
33. Good night my darling husband, I pray that God will protect you through the night. You are always in my heart, mind, and soul. I love you so much!
34. Good night my love, Words cannot express how much you mean to me. I hope that I can fill your heart with love and joy all of your life.
35. Good night, my love. As I lay here in bed next to you, I can feel how much I love you. You warmed my heart with your loving actions and caring words. You are such a thoughtful man and it shows every time we are together. There is no way that I could ever express the amount of love that is in my heart for you.
36. Dear God, watch over my husband as he sleeps. Protect him from the fears of the dark and the unknown. Please let his dreams be sweet and his sleep be deep. I love him with all my heart, dear God, grant me this wish tonight. Amen
37. I can’t even begin to say how much I love you. You are my one and only. Each day I count my blessings at having you in my life. May you sleep well tonight, knowing the love is always there.
38. I just want to thank you for being a wonderful husband through all the years we have shared together with our ups and downs. I am so fortunate to have a person like you in my life, Sweet dreams, my love!
39. Roses are red, my love. Violets are blue. I think we should go to bed, so here is a tight hug and a little kiss goodnight!”
40. I can not describe how much you mean to me, your voice is the sweetest sound that I’ve ever heard, every time I hear it my heart starts pumping, just thinking of your touch makes my legs turn weak. One night I was sitting here staring at your picture you have in the living room and I began to pray. “God please let him be everything that he wants to be” just then the phone rang & it was you saying goodnight!
A Good Night Prayer for my Love
41. I love my husband forever and always…Good Night!
42. I love you so much. It’s been an amazing year together. These past months have tested us, but we’ve grown closer than ever before. I will never stop loving you! I will stay by your side always and never leave. Good night my love.
43. I love you, each day you fill my heart with happiness and joy. I cannot express how much you mean to me. You are the most amazing person and I wish for us to be happy always. Each night before I go to bed I pray that our love will be stronger than ever. Goodnight love.”
44. I pray that you sneak some sweet dreams with me tonight. That you dream of nothing but our love. That you are always safe and that your day will go the best it can.
45. Good night my love. Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you tonight.
46. I pray for you every night, that God will guide you to all the things that you desire. I pray for your happiness and someone to share it with. I pray that you will always remember how happy you make me and that one day we’ll get a chance to grow old together. Good night my love!
47. Good night my dear husband. This is the best day of my life since we started dating. I want to thank God for giving me a man like you. Your love has made me the happiest woman on earth and I pray that our love will last long. You are not just my husband, but you are also my best friend and partner in life. Good night my sweetheart!
48. God bless you tonight as you fall asleep. Protect you from all harm, see that your dreams are sweet, and guide you into the next day with hope and love. We love you so much!
49. Good night, my love. May God bless you in the morning hours and keep you safe during the night. Thanks for being my man. I’ll never forget how much you love me. I look forward to the day when we can finally be together again – fully together. Until that day comes, know that I will love you forever and always.
50. Good night baby. Good night my love. May God bless you with all the love in the world. I wish that He will keep you safe and keep your dreams full of love & joy. My dear, I love you!
51. Lord, thank you for this wonderful man who I have as my husband. I am so lucky to be able to kiss him goodnight instead of goodbye. I pray that you help us to always remember just how much we mean to each other and just how much our love grows each day. Thank you for this new day. May we use it for the betterment of ourselves and those around us, as we grow ever closer in your eyes. In Jesus Name, Amen!
52. Good night my love, dreams of you bring me rest, sleep well and have sweet dreams. I love you.
53. Goodnight my love. I pray that you sleep well, without any trouble or fright. I will be dreaming of you next to me and hoping that when I wake up, I’ll still be in your arms! I love you so much, my dear. Have a restful night
54. To my dearest husband, I will always love you and be by your side no matter what. I have faith that we will conquer any and all obstacles that lay between us. May God rest your weary soul and may the angels guide you on your journey. I miss you so much. Goodnight my love.
55. Goodnight, my love. May your dreams be sweet. May your sleep be peaceful. And may tomorrow be the best day ever!
56. Lord, guide me as I go to sleep tonight. Be with my husband and his brother in their time of need, keep them close to you. Let them rest peacefully and let them know that we are all praying for them. Help them through this difficult time and thank you for being there when we need you the most. Amen
57. When I count my blessings, you’re the first one that comes to mind. You bring me so much joy that it takes my breath away. I love you and as I drift off to sleep, know that you have a goodnight prayer for you.
58. Goodnight my Sweetie ~ I asked God to wrap you in His love tonight and keep you safe while you sleep. Tomorrow will be another day of joy as we spend it together! Love You!
59. I pray this new day will bring me more opportunities to show you just how much I love you.
60. And every night before I sleep, I will always remember to say thank you for all the joy and happiness you have brought into my life. Good night honey!
61. Another wonderful day is over. I feel bad for the people that don’t have what we share. What a gift you are to me, I love you so much! Goodnight my love!
62. Every night I pray for you, that God will watch over you and keep you safe in his arms. I know it may be unclear, but all my hopes and dreams are shown in the brightest of lights, deep within your eyes.
63. I know I don’t say it enough and I haven’t been the best wife in the world, but I want you to know that every night before I go to sleep I pray for your protection. You are the only that keeps me going when things get hard. To know that you love me unconditionally keeps me fighting every day. Thanks for being a great husband!
64. Each night as I fall asleep, I thank God for you. You are my rock and my strength. Today I laughed with you, tomorrow before you go to work I will wipe a tear from your eye. Thank you for being there!
65. I pray that you and the kids are getting a good night’s sleep. I love you and will always be here for you. Good night my sweetheart.
66. I love you more than anything in the world today and will love you even more tomorrow. Every single day I thank God for placing you in my life and for blessing me with your love. I hope that every night when you go to bed, a shooting star flies above your head so you know that someone is thinking of you and wanting the best for you. Good night and sweet dreams.
67. Goodnight my love. I pray that you are filled with the peace and joy of God this night and always. May your dreams be full of happy times we’ve shared together and may you awake refreshed and renewed. I love you so much and I cannot wait for tomorrow to come so that I can hold you again.
68. When I say good night I’m saying I love you. Having you in my life is like a dream come true, just as simple as that. You make me feel so special and loved. You are my life and my world, my everything, forever we will be together, forever and ever.
69. Oh, my lovely husband. My sweetest beloved, I long to kiss you tenderly as I fall asleep tonight. Our beautiful family is such a blessing. I thank God for bringing us together and I pray that he keeps us healthy, safe, and together for many years to come. Rest well my love, sweet dreams, and pleasant dreams always! Love you always!
70. Please watch over me while I sleep, guard me from fear that prowls,