If your son is turning 2 years old, you’ll want to send him a birthday card with a warm happy 2nd birthday message. In this post, you’ll find happy 2nd birthday wishes to help you write the perfect message for your sweet boy.
When life feels complex, it’s nice to be able to celebrate simple things. A birthday is a day when one can celebrate the milestones of their special someone. Whether you want to be happy for your friend, relative, sibling, or child.
Happy 2nd Birthday to My Son Message
1. On this special day, I pray that you may be showered with love and care more than you expected. More hugs and kisses than your longing heart can count. More smiles and surprises than you can measure by numbers. As you feast on your birthday.
2. My dear son, today is your second birth. It is special because I get to spend the day with you. You are my joy, my life, and everything that is beautiful in this world. Love you always. Happy birthday!
3. My life with you is the perfect definition of true love. You have made me feel so blessed. Today you are two years old with so many more wonderful years ahead of you. God bless you, my son! Let us always have each other’s back. Happy birthday!
4. Hey son, when I joined Facebook and saw that you were born two years ago, I was so happy and in tears at the same time! Then I learned about all the awful things happening in your country and in the world. I wished you grow in a peaceful world and be the best man you can ever be. God bless you and hope we can see each other in person real soon.
5. Birthday greetings to the most adorable person ever! Today is your special day and it comes as a surprise that I haven’t had time to be with you all this while. As parents, we are supposed to put our children first, but my work commitments were keeping me away. I promise to spend more time with you in the future. Here’s wishing you a wonderful day celebrating another year in this beautiful world!
6. You are the best thing that has happened to me. The biggest blessing I have received since I was born is your presence. Thank you for growing up quickly and bringing few moments of joy, pleasure, and contentment into my life! On this day I wish you all the best in life.
7. It takes a piece of heaven to make me feel at home, and with you near me, no matter where I go, I know that heaven will always be with me.
8. Saving the world one child at a time…One day, you will understand just how hard your mother worked to bring you into this world. Holding your hand for the first time and watching you grow has been the most amazing journey one could ever take. I am grateful that you brought more meaning to my life than anyone else could. Here’s wishing you a very happy birthday, my son!
9. You are the most adorable little baby I’ve ever seen! I’m so proud of you, son. You have made me see goodness in life, more than ever before. You are my greatest gift ever.
10. It has passed so quickly, the time you were born! You have grown so much in these short two years. Today I am thankful for you. I know you are mine but there are moments when I have to pinch myself to make sure you are mine. You are everything that I could have asked for in a son. I wish you all the best on this special day!
11. Today is your special day, I hope it’s filled with joy and happiness. I always wanted to be the best mother ever, the one to whom you come to when you are sad or upset, asking for her help to make things better. You are my pride and joy, along with my other children. I wish you many more happy years to come!
12. Hey, man! Today is a day that we should never forget. Your life has changed forever and you’re all set to take on the world. I hope your brother and sister are up to the challenge of keeping you in line so you don’t do something stupid. I love you so much.
13. Happy 2nd birthday to my son who makes me sad and happy almost on a daily basis! You have given me a new perspective on life. If I had not had you as a part of my life, I would never have known what unconditional love really means.
14. I am blessed and thankful to God for the gift of my son. He was born on this day and I am grateful to him for everything he does for me and gives me happiness every morning I wake up. On his 2nd birthday, I wish him a happy birthday! It’s never too late to say ‘I wish you a very happy birthday, son.
15. Wishes seem so small for the great things you have done for me always. Thank you for bringing me so much happiness, love, and laughter. I am extremely proud to be your mom! Wish you a very happy 2nd birthday!
Happy Birthday to My Son Sayings
16. It is said that midnight is the darkest hour. I hope that this greatest gift you gave me, your son, will bring the greatest joy into my life. I am grateful forever for having him in my life and on this special moment on his 2nd birthday, I love you for giving him to me.
17. It is very hard to believe that my little boy is already two years old today. The memories of you are still fresh in my mind. I wish you are wonderful dreams on your birthday. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world.
18. I want to take this time to thank you for the precious gift that I wouldn’t trade for anything in this world! You are my son my pride and joy. No matter what my son is always whenever I look at my eyes I see you, when I see your smile I feel happy, when I hear you call me papa. You are everything to me.
19. Well, 2 years old now, how time flies. I remember those sleepless nights when you were crying and asking me to play with you. After those tough days, we now see the smiles every day and the joy that fills our lives. Happy Birthday to my little prince!
20. 2 years ago, the world was full of adventure and inquisitiveness. Today, it’s understanding and faith. The road ahead will always be full of antagonism and passion. But watching you grow, I am confident that you’ll be able to chart your own course in life and make your dreams come true! You’re mother and I are rooting for you all the way. Happy Birthday, son!
21. Happy birthday dear son, I know your life started late but don’t worry, it will go on. Enjoy every minute of it. May God bless you with more years to come!
22. I am very proud of you! You are the most precious gift in my life. Keep learning and keep smiling. I wish you a very happy birthday and many more years to come.
23. You have taught me the meaning of true love. Never have I seen a parent as perfect as you. You are capable of doing anything for those you love. You served as my role model as a father as well as a son. I hope you will always inspire others with your goodness and sincerity. Continue to make life worth living the way you do. Happy birthday!
24. We look up to you as the star among the stars, the one who will light the path for us. May you grow to be a man with lofty ideals and high morals, whom we can trust for any judgment. I thank God that even at your tender age, you show great compassion for others, true love for people who are in need. You are my pride and joy
25. The day you were born was the most beautiful of my life. I remember having an indescribable feeling that brightened my world. You are the most beautiful sight that I’ve ever seen, not because you are perfect, but because you are my son. I am glad to be your mom! Happy 2nd birthday, dear son!
26. Dear son, I could not have wished for a better son! You are the most adorable bundle of joy that I have ever seen. May you live to see many days of happiness ahead! Happy second birthday!
27. Who said a day comes only once a year? I beg to differ because you have made a huge impact on my life. I cherish every moment we have shared together. You have brought so much joy to my life and have always been there for me, especially in my darkest hour.
28. This day is for you because it is your 2nd birthday. May you achieve everything you wish for?
29. Since you entered this world, it’s been a joy to have a son just like you in my life. I love how you have brought so much color and life into my world. On your 2nd birthday, I celebrate you and all that you have done in my life.
30. Hey sweetheart! I am so happy to spend your 2nd birthday with you. It’s your special day and my wife is busy with her work schedule. So daddy has not done much for your birthday. I will try hard to surprise you on your next birthday like I used to do with surprises that I had hidden in my office desk.
Happy Birthday to My Loving Son
31. A year has passed since you made me a mom. Thirty months ago, I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy on earth. He is my strength and joy. Happy second birthday to the future man of the house! I am looking forward to more years, yet to come. Be strong, be courageous, and smart! You’ll always be my hero!
32. Dear son, it’s your birthday today! You are becoming the young man I expected you to be. I remember you playing with shapes and colors, now you like to do puzzles. While you were first turning one, I started to worry about what would become of my first-born son. But now I know you will be an inspirational young man. Just like other boys, you loved playing outdoors with other kids, occasionally spent time fighting with your friends. For quite a long time, you
33. Dear son, I hope that today’s special day turns out to be full of joy for you. I wish that your every dream comes true, just as you have made my life full of joy. Happy birthday!
34. Son, in this wonderful day the time has come to express my deep appreciation for everything that you have done for me. I know, when I look back years from now, I will always remember how hard it has been to be a single mom. But I was able to overcome all odds by your support.
35. You are growing up so fast, but in your mommy’s heart, you will always remain her little boy. Thank you for making me happy on this special day!
36. You are another year older, another year wiser. I wish you more enjoyment and happiness. Wishing you all the best on this special day!
37. Son, you are so talented I know you will reach for the stars. Thanks for the sacrifices you made to ensure I enjoy this day.
38. Happy 2nd birthday to my son! I wish you loads of happiness and joy in life. You think about the world with such a big heart. You see possibilities in everything and turn problems into solutions. There is not much that I can tell you right now, because you already know it all! Keep smiling and enjoy your special day.
39. To my son, I know you are all grown up now. Your days of pranks and mischief are over, but let me tell you one thing. You have made your momma proud each time, and it is this pride that makes me happy. Just bear with me as I wish you the very best for this year too. Love you! Happy 2nd birthday!
40. On your 2nd birthday, I want to wish you a very happy birthday. This day, I want you to know that I will always be there for you and we will do everything we can to make this an enjoyable day for you.
41. Dear son, you are a fighter! You have been through a lot but remained strong and positive. Somewhere around the fourth month of your life, I thought it would be impossible for us to go through this. In fact, things got worse… But today, I look at your beautiful face and know that everything will be okay. I promise we will overcome this and be the happiest family! Happy 2nd birthday!
42. I wish you a very happy birthday to my son! Your mom and I are blessed to have you, considering our past failed attempts. Today, I am proud to call myself your father, for you are truly special. You are an adorable kid that has conquered our hearts. Happy Birthday!
43. Thanks for being the best part of my life! I am glad to have you as my child. I wish you grow up to be a good adult. Congratulations on your second birthday. Enjoy this day, son! I love you so much!
44. My sweet son, you are getting older and smarter every day. I am sure one day you will grow up to be a great man. Today, on your birthday, I want to just thank the gods of the universe that they have sent someone like you into my life. You are my little angel that has taken away all of my sadness and just made me feel so happy every single minute.
45. Dear son, you are the most beautiful gift that God has given me. I am grateful for your presence in my life, and all of your smiles that light up my life. You are the reason for my happiness and my sadness. I am extremely blessed to have you in my life. You will always be close to my heart.
Happy Birthday to My One And Only Son
46. February 4th is the day that you and I were introduced to each other. I do not remember how, or where we first met. However, I do remember the happiness and joy you gave me from within. The day I handed you over to your father was one of the happiest days in my life.
47. You have been a blessing as a son as well as a friend to me. I thank you for every moment we spent together and I wish you a very happy birthday!
48. May every incident in your life makes you better, stronger, and more ambitious. May you enjoy each moment in life to its fullest, without wasting time wishing for the next one. No matter how old you are, I’ll always be your mother, loving you truly. Happy birthday dear!
49. Thank you for being so understanding and patient! I hope every day of your life will be as beautiful as you are. Here’s to a wonderful birthday!
50. Thank you for all that you have been. You have been a very strong pillar of support to my whole family. I want to thank you for putting your dreams on hold to take care of me. I appreciate you more than words can say.
51. Happy 2nd birthday to my son. I want you to know how much your dad and I love you. You can never be as rich as you are as a child, as the smiles, the laughs and the love that we share with you will always remain priceless.
52. Happy 2nd birthday to my son! I know you are only two, but already your soul is mature. You seem to understand the basic essence of life very well. Keep exploring and learning new things.
53. Continue helping others in need, it will help you grow into a selfless adult. I wish you all the best for this year.
54. It is natural to fill the house with balloons, Barbie dolls, teddy bears, cakes, presents, etc. when your child turns one. But it takes a very special person to celebrate the second birthday of their child. I am beyond proud of you my son. Wishing you a very happy second birthday!
55. Sending you these special birthday wishes on your second birthday! I know you are having fun, you are Two now. I am thrilled to be able to wish such an amazing person such a big happy birthday. Happy Birthday!
56. Wishing you a special birthday that is filled with fun and celebrations. And through each year that passes by, may this day bring your son better memories and cherished times to come!
57. The first time I held you in my arms, I couldn’t believe what God had given me after 9 months of waiting. You are the light of my life, the joy of my heart. I have never seen a more handsome baby boy in all my life! I have so much joy being your mom. Happy birthday, son.’
58. My little baby boy, I wish you a very happy birthday. You make us proud every day. You are our morning star. Live your life to the fullest! Be brave, be bold and never give up. Sing, dance, and let your heart sing!!
59. Birthdays may be special based on how we felt at the age of one. I wish you a very happy birthday and I love you.
60. I love you very, very much. You are my son, my greatest pride. I am thankful to “god” for blessing me with you! I hope you always find happiness in your life and achieve all your dreams.’
Happy Birthday to My 2 Year Old Son
61. Hi little one, I can’t describe how you complete my life. We may have just celebrated your first birthday but my heart already belongs to you forever. I am grateful for all the love you share with me and I pray that the Lord will give me many more years to be part of your life. From mommy to a baby boy!
62. On this special day, I want to thank the Almighty God that I gave birth to a son like you. Your smile can melt anyone’s heart and it has melted mine. Thank you for always bringing happiness into my life. I wish you many more happy years ahead. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
63. Happy second birthday to my darling son! You make me feel like the most special person in this world. I love you more than I can explain with words.
64. Today I want to tell you that I am glad to have a son like you in my life. You have been a great source of inspiration in my life and have put a lot of happiness in my heart. I love you son and wish you a very happy 2nd birthday.
65. Omg, I feel so blessed to have you as my son. As your mother, I love you very much and would want to do whatever it takes to keep that smile of yours. May God continues to bless you and I pray that you realize how much having a mama like me means.
66. You’re the cutest thing on this planet and on this special day on you’re turning 2 years old, I just want you to know that I will always love you no matter what happens. Enjoy your
67. Happy birthday to my son, happy birthday to your son. You are special in so many ways. I have cherished every moment spent with you son. I know you are grown up now but being a mother will always be my identity. On your special day, I wish you all the good things in life!
68. It is your birthday. I remember how you used to be so small at birth. Every time I look at you now, I see a happy child eager to explore the world. You are growing so fast day by day that I can’t even keep up. Congrats on becoming two! The next big milestone will be your first step. I can’t wait for that day to come!
69. I am glad to have a child as wonderful as you. You are always there to make me smile and bring meaning to my life. I feel blessed to be the father of such a kind-hearted person as you. I hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are.
70. As you entered the world, I felt a new spark in me. It was a different energy that changed my life forever. You have brought a new direction to my life, one that I will never forget or try to change. Happy birthday, my son!
71. Son, I know your mom takes care of everything, but I still wanted to take this chance to wish you a very happy birthday! You are growing up so quickly. Some of your characteristics are starting to emerge. I hope you will bring them to good use. I am sure you will turn out just fine.
72. To my little Angad, I cannot believe how much you have grown up in a few years. It’s been a pleasure to watch you bloom into a toddler and transform into a baby boy. I hope to fulfill all your dreams and be your biggest motivation in life. Have a wonderful day!
73. May the Lord give you peace and joy in your life today and always…I wish you a very happy birthday! I hope that every day becomes fuller and brighter for you.
74. Today is a special day, as it marks the day my son was born. I feel so excited that you have joined this world and have passed through all the transformations that you have to become a man. It has been an honor imparting you with all my knowledge and watching over you as you grew.
75. On your 2nd birthday, I am hoping you will live an adventurous life, for I want my baby boy to grow up to be a leader in everything he does. I am hoping that you grow into a strong man who is ready to face the world’s challenges head on without fear.