Happy Birthday Grandmother in Heaven 2021
Happy Birthday Grandmother in heaven, I know it’s hard up there without your beloved grandchildren but think of the joy you’re bringing to god. You are able to see and guide our family from above. We miss you but that won’t stop us from remembering your birthday. If only we could give you a birthday kiss for the wonderful woman that you are.
Thanks for always being there. For your love and support. You have been a guiding light for me throughout my life. Thank you for showing me what love is all about – and how to be a better person. I miss you more than words can say, but I know that you are in heaven, looking down on us with all of that love and happiness you had when you were still here with us in the world.
1. Happy birthday grandmother. I want to thank you for being such a loving guide and always looking out for me. You encourage me to do the right thing and treat people well. I miss you every day, but you’re looking down on me with love in your eyes.
2. Grandma loved to make chocolate cakes, she made the best in the whole world! She would deck them out with strawberries and whipped cream. I’ll never forget her face when I lit candles on it and sang her happy birthday. This cake for you.”
3. Even though you are now in Heaven, I can still feel your presence around me. The many times we sat on the porch swing together, talking about life, laughing about the silliest things. You were there for me through it all and I truly cannot thank you enough for that. I wish I could hear you laugh one more time, or just talk to you again….I love you, Grandma!
4. I miss you so much! It’s hard not seeing you every day and not hearing your voice. My heart hurts when I think about you slipping away, but I know that you are okay now. You are not in pain and no longer suffering. I love you so much grandma and will never forget the wonderful person that you were to me and everyone else here on earth. “Love Forever.
5. I hope this letter finds you in heaven with all the other wonderful souls that have passed on before you. I know you are in a wonderful place and are doing wonderful things. You taught me about love and kindness and you loved me beyond all reason. The warmth in my heart that I feel whenever I think of you is better than any fire or sunshine ever could be. I miss you and will never forget the amazing gift of your time and love. I hope to meet you again one day.
6. Grandmother, it’s been a year since you passed away. I know you didn’t want to go, but it was God’s will. As time goes by I miss you more and more. Every year we celebrate your birthday and I can still remember the cake we made and how much fun it was. When I would see you in heaven I would say “Hi grandma! Happy Birthday!” and we would have a little party together. You are always.
7. Grandma, I miss you so much today. Life is so different now that you aren’t here with me. I love you so much and wish you were here to be a part of my special day. Hope you’re having a great birthday in heaven!
8. You are the most wonderful grandmother anyone could ask for. I wish I could tell you how much I love and miss you. You were always there for me growing up, you were my cheerleader. I loved how you made each of us feel special like we were the only ones in the world. Thinking about you makes my heart ache a little, but it’s a good kind of pain that reminds me you are with me in my heart forever. I am so thankful for all you’ve done for me.
9. I know you are so very busy in heaven, but I wanted to send a message to let you know that I’m thinking of you. It’s ok to rest your weary wings and rest in the warmth of God’s love. We miss you more than you can possibly know, but we know that you are free from the sadness and pain and fighting that you were doing down here. We will all be together again one day and I hope you will be with us then.
10. A friendship is like a tree, when planted by the river of love, it will grow into fullness and give you shade from the scorching sun. Happy Birthday. grandma.
11. “Grandmother” is a word one doesn’t hear too often. It is the title of someone very special in my life. It is the person I thank for giving me life. For caring for me when I was very young. I thank you for sharing your love with me. For spending time with me on a daily basis and always asking how my day went, and what new things I learned in school. You were our grandma, and we loved you dearly and we still do so.
12. I miss you so much, Grandma. I wish I could call you and hear your voice or hold your hand. Some days I know you are with me, talking to me or just holding me. You left us too soon, but I will never forget you, my Gram. Although you’re gone physically, you will always be in my heart and soul. Love Always and Forever.
13. I know you are looking down on us today. I know you are smiling and watching the most beautiful sunset that God has ever created. I hope you know how much Grammie loved and was loved by everyone who knew her. You are forever in our hearts! We love you!!!
14. To my grandmother in heaven, you have always been my favorite. I have so many fond memories of playing Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders with you. When I think back to our childhood days it reminds me of the best times in my life. You’ve taught me a lot about life and how to be a better person day by day. I miss you dearly and I wish you all the happiness in the whole world up in Heaven. Know that we all love you so much.
15. I miss you so much! I know that things will be okay with you in heaven and we will all see you in our own time. I love you, grandma!
16. I think about you almost every day. Your memory comes and goes but sometimes I think your spirit comes to visit me in the night. I miss you very much. You were a wonderful grandmother and a great person to talk to. You left behind such wonderful memories that I will always cherish. I loved you so much and still do.
17. You passed on May 7, 2004. Every day that goes by is harder for me to deal with, and I truly miss you. My birthday is coming up in a few days and I really wish you could be here to spend it with me. You were always so special to me and no one could take your place. I loved spending time with you whenever we had the chance!
18. May all your memories of joy come back to you. May you feel the warmth of your grandchildren’s love. May you feel the strength and support of your family pausing a moment to remember how much they miss you but know that they will be forever grateful for their precious time with you. And yes, although it may have been a while since we could all be together in body, may we feel you very near as our hearts are comforted by the gift of love you left us.
19. Happy birthday! I’m so sorry that you left us. I think about you every day and miss you so much. My family is doing well and I am still studying to become a vet. I can’t wait to see you in heaven one day. Love always, your Kole granddaughter.
20. I miss you so much, grandma. Every day I think of you, every day I wish you were here. No one could ever compare to the love and kindness you showed me from a young age. You helped cultivate in me the giving qualities that help make me the person I am today. You always welcomed me with open arms, and never failed to make me feel warm and safe…
21. Every time I think of you I feel a warmth inside my heart. It fills me with a loving sensation of hope and brightens my days. If I could share one wish with you it would be that you will always know how much I love you. It’s so hard to say goodbye and though I have so many memories, you will always have a place in my heart. Love you always and forever.
22. I am so sorry that we had to lose you. I was just starting to get to know you and grow close to you. I want you to know that we love you very much and that we will never forget about you. I pray for your family because they need each other during this time. Sending lots of love from the USA!
23. Happy birthday grandma! I still miss you, but I know you are watching over me. I love you so much and wish I could be there with you on this special day.
24. I know you are watching me from heaven today, so I added a bit of red to show my true color. If you could be here with me today, there would be no greater place for you to be. I love it when we can sit and chat, but it’s always a shame that you aren’t here with me more. My cup is always half full because you are always with me in my heart. Your candles burn on every birthday that I have.
25. I wish I could have met you. You were a great person and I know you loved me and my parents very much. I hope that when I go to heaven you will be waiting to greet me with open arms or just sitting there with a big smile watching over me and keeping me safe. Love you always.
26. You are not here with me physically, but I feel as though you’re always with me in spirit. I miss and love you so so much.
27. Happy Birthday Grandma! I hope you are having a prosperous day in heaven. Every year as me and mom celebrate your birthday I can’t help but miss you immensely. This is the first time we have celebrated your birthday without you. You’re still very much in our hearts, always will be!
28. You were the best grandma in the world and everybody loved you. We all really miss you and wish we could see you again. You taught me so much about life, love, and family. I miss playing with you at Granny’s daycare, you always had games for us to play. I remember all the special things that were just between us. You will always be in my heart.
29. I want to be the one to make your afterlife happy. I want to bring you happiness and love. I want to be able to tell you anything and everything no matter the time of day, especially that you’re the best grandma in the world!
30. I’m not sure if we will see each other in heaven or not, so I hope this letter makes it to you. I really wish you could be here on my birthday, but as long as you know that I love and miss you. The best part of every day is you are in my thoughts.
31. You were the most amazing woman I have ever met. You were always there for me in my times of need, no questions asked. You were the greatest grandma anyone could ask for, and I will always be grateful to know that you are up there watching over me. I love you!
32.Grandma, it’s your birthday! I can’t believe another year has passed since we said goodbye to you. You were the glue that bound this family together after grandpa was gone. You always taught us how to be good people with a kind heart and a strong work ethic. We miss you every day but on your birthday we know you are smiling down upon us; celebrating with a big slice of chocolate cake!
33. I love you, grandma. I wish I was there to give you a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I will always remember your smile and the way you had such kind eyes. My heart aches from missing you so much, but knowing that you are happy in heaven is what helps me get through my days. I continue to live my life the way You would have wanted me to, because I know that’s what makes You smile down at me as well.
34. You are the most wonderful grandmother and I miss you so much. You were always there to help me or cheer me up no matter what was going on. I remember how much you loved the holidays and even though you are gone, I’ll still celebrate them for you. I love you very much!
35. My dearest sweet grandma. I miss you so much that it hurts my heart every single day. I never really knew how to say thank you for everything you did in this world until now. I love you and wish I could see you and hug you one more time. You are the only grandma a girl could ever want.
36. We all miss you terribly. Though we love that we now have you in a place of love and caring, our hearts are completely broken without you here on earth with us. The day grandma passed away, a star fell out of the sky and landed in my heart. That is where all my love for you lies.
37. My angel, you walk through my life with a smile. I wish we had more time to spend together, but I will cherish every moment spent with you. It is so important to me that you know how special you are in my life. You have given me so many lessons on how to live a life full of gratitude and love. This year has taught me that love can make even the hardest things in life bearable. Thank you for being such an amazing example of what it means to me.
38. Your memory lives on in my heart, as someone who truly loved life. I will always remember your smile and all the love you gave me. R.I.P. grandma
39. Grandma, I know you would love to be here with us celebrating your birthday. I can still hear your laugh, and smile every time I think of you. Your love has been my guiding light through everything in life, and never will be forgotten. Every time I wish upon a star or see a rainbow it reminds me of you. You are always in my heart and missed so much!
40. I miss you so much that crazy things like this are happening to me. I know you won’t see me graduate, get married, or have children. I wish you could be here to share these special moments with me, but I know you are always watching over me.