On this page, you will find a collection of birthday prayer verses to help you wish your dad a very happy birthday. Some are particularly suited to prayer meetings, whilst others are structured for home use. Collectively, the following birthday prayers for dads will be a God-send in lifting up your dad before his heavenly father!
Your dad is one of the most important people in your life, and he deserves the best. We share a few birthday wishes for dad to let him know how important he is in your life, and we also include a personalized prayer you can say at the end of this birthday prayer to thank God for the special person your father is.
Happy Birthday Prayer for Dad
1. May this birthday bring a multitude of blessings into your life, my father! I know you think your children are so perfect you don’t deserve to be prayed for.
2. Happy birthday, dad; I pray you reach a thousand years. I pray all the troubles of your body leave through your hands, and you continue to be beautiful and young as your heart forever!
3. On this special day, I pray for your happiness, your health and prosperity. May heavenly angels bless you and protect you from all evil. Happy birthday, dad.
4. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear dad, and happy birthday.
5. Wishing you all the health, happiness and love of the world. May each coming year bring you much fulfilment, and your wishes and aspirations come true in every way. Enjoy your special day with family and friends.
6. My best wishes and wishes go out to you, dear dad. I pray that God will bless you beyond your imagination. May His light shine bright in your life today as we embark on this wonderful journey called life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
7. I pray that the Lord will give you long life, a healthy life, and good health till your last days. I pray that you have all the happiness in this world and faith to get through whatever comes your way.
8. Have a blessed day today, dad and forever!
9. This is my prayer for you. It is a prayer for strength to make it through another year. It is a prayer for courage to face it with dignity and grace. And it’s a prayer for blessings, many blessings, now and forevermore! I love you so much and wish you a very happy birthday, dad!
10. The true meaning of birthday was the nearest date to the exact time and date when a person was born. It’s not just a day of celebration but a chance to give thanks for all the things we have been blessed with. On this special day of yours, I want to wish you all the best and may your life be filled with love and happiness forever. Happy Birthday!
11. Dear Lord. I pray that Dad will have a blessed birthday. I pray that family and friends will surround him.
12. Dear Father God, I grateful for the life of my dad. Please give him greater strength to do more and more for others every day and take good care of himself. Please let him celebrate his birthday with many pleasures filled the entire day. Let there be many blessings poured over him all the time. Thank You. Amen
13. DAD, you are an inspiration to me. You never gave up on life and always wished the best for your family and made all your wishes come true. You guided me in times of confusion, held my hand, and gave me strength when I needed it. Thank you both for being there in my life.
14. I pray that the Lord should bless you to be in good health and strength. I pray that the Lord will guide you with His loving hand. I pray that He replaces the grey hair on your head with a crown of gold. I pray that He keeps you safe from all harm. I pray for your companionship and love. May our bond strengthen when we grow older. You are my father, my friend, my everything. I love you so much! Amen!
15. Your mere presence lights up my day, and your prayers give me hope. I am blessed to know you, and I pray that it may give me the strength to grow in the coming years. Today is a new beginning for both of us and may bring success in every aspect of my life. Happy Birthday to You! Thank You!
16. Daddy, you have always guided me in my life, and I could never thank you for all you have done for me. You are the most amazing person I know; this year, I celebrate your birthday with all the joy and happiness!
17. I know God has plans for you, and he is an awesome planner. You have always been a source of inspiration, and I admire you for always challenging yourself to achieve so much in life. You are the best dad a son could dream of having! Happy birthday and may the years ahead be full of exciting achievements.
18. What can I say? As a young man, you have taught me so much, and that has made such an impact on my life. You have been in my life through good times and bad times; everyone should be this lucky to have a father like you! On your birthday, I pray God gives you ample health, wealth, joy and peace. May God continue to show favour upon you in all things. And may His love shine bright in your life forevermore. Happy Birthday!
19. Dear friend, you have helped me grow up to be a responsible adult. Thank you for teaching me the things that your parents could not afford to guide you. I’m grateful for having an awesome friend like you! May this birthday bring you closer to God’s love!
20. Dad, you are my hero. I would not have been better than I am now had it not been for your constant care and love. Thank you for teaching me the value of hard work and that nothing in life comes easy. You have always been there for me, and even at this point of time, I can feel your warmth all around me. To my dad, happy birthday!
21. Gifts cannot express the amount of love I have for you. I really wish I could give you the entire world! All I can do is pray for your happiness and ask God to keep you in His care. I just want you to know that it was not easy growing up with a single dad, but my hardships have made me humble and wise. I’m sure this is why you have given me so much responsibility at work. I hope this note finds you well; forgive my absence.
22. I am sending a prayer to the Almighty to wish you an amazing birthday, hoping that His blessings will shower upon you from above. May He make your coming year truly blessed one for you and all your loved ones. With lots of love and warm wishes!
23. I pray to God for your health, happiness, success, and long life. I pray that he will bless you with everything that is good. I pray that he will protect you from all illness and disease and remember your family in his blessings. Happy Birthday!
24. On this special day, I wish you a very happy birthday! I know your life always revolved around me and my happiness. You have taken care of me and made me who I am today. Thank you are small words compared to all that you have done for me.
25. Soul, thank you for all the wonderful gifts that keep on multiplying throughout the year. I am glad you got my father. You have been an excellent wife and mother, a loyal friend and a true sister. I wish you a happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Dad Letter
26. Father God, I pray for my dad’s health. Heaven couldn’t be complete without you. Many years have passed by since I first got to know you as my Saviour. Now, I thank you again for your faithfulness despite the number of times I have failed. Please continue to guide us as always. We need you in our family life, especially on this birthday of my father. May he have continued good health and a very prosperous year ahead! Amen
27. Dear father, On the day you were born, the angels in heaven probably celebrated their victory and rejoiced. The devil was probably very upset because he just lost another soul to God. He will keep working hard to make you lose faith and turn to him for help. But remember that with God prayers continue to be answered, miracles are still performed the same way as they did when Jesus still lived amongst us. Today is your day. My Lord continues working wonders through your life as you pass through each stage of your life.
28. On your special day, I remember the day when you told me that your greatest wish in life was to see me grow into a responsible person. The responsibility you have given and the love you have shown me have made me who I am today. I hope to make you proud and thank you for all that you have done for me.
29. On this special day, we came together for a prayer for the life of my beloved dad. The sky is clear, the sun is shining brightly, and it makes me feel so warm. Especially because you are celebrating another birthday soon, I pray that you are blessed by God’s divine light and His love. I wish you a happy birthday and many more years to come!!
30. On this special day, I wish you the best of wishes! Your love and affection towards me is something I am grateful for. You have always gone out of your way to make me happy. Many a time, you would skip meals and even sleep just to make sure that I was cared for. On your birthday, I pray that God blesses you with eternal bliss and showers you with gifts. May He give you enough strength to tackle your age challenges and keep on going!
31. Daddy, on your special day, I just want to tell you that you are the strongest man in this world. I love you so much, and I hope that your birthday is special and joyful.
32. Today I pray, that God will reward you abundantly for all the sacrifices you have made in my life. I often wonder what I did to make you the way you are. You have supported me unconditionally despite my countless flaws and failures. Thank you for standing by me no matter what and always praying in my name. May this birthday be an affirmation of the love you have bestowed upon me, and may God be pleased with it. Happy Birthday, Dad!
33. Dear God, you have blessed me today with this special day, and now I wish to bless someone whose wishes have been coming true since the dawn of time. My Dad… He has worked so hard and has put his heart into every single material possession he owns. He is the most perfect human being I know. Please let him achieve all his dreams. Amen.
34. Dear Lord, I have looked up to my dad for as long as I can remember. All my life, he has always been there for me and taught me a lesson or two in life. Please choose his life so that he may live long enough to see the grandkids. I pray he’ll spend many more years enjoying your beautiful creations on earth, divine father.”
35. Dad, I’m so thankful to have you as a friend and wish you a very happy birthday! It’s hard to believe that only a few years ago, we were strangers. Now, I can’t imagine life without your friendship!
36. I wish you the best happy birthday I have ever hoped for. I pray you live your life with great success and no regret. May God bless you with good health, wealth and countess wealth. Happy birthday, dad!
37. I am sending you this prayer that your life is blessed with good health, and may God grant your heart’s desires. I pray that the Lord will be by your side and give support to you. I hope you find peace and happiness in all your daily endeavours.
38. Dear father, I thank you for the special gift you have given me. You are an inspiration, and I know that you have made the world a better place. Please let this be your best year ever! All my prayers lead me to achieve great heights of success.
39. My dear father, I wish you many years of health and happiness. You’re a great role model to me, and it’s because of your guidance that I have learned to become a very practical person. Thank you for the education that you gave me. In this day where human relations are strained, and clashes seem to part and parcel of our relationships, God has given us two persons who have no problems communicating with one another, you and I. As you start another year’s cycle in life, may you experience happiness and joy.
40. Dad, while others get to chat with their dads over a cup of coffee on Sundays, I get the opportunity to talk to you from heaven. I know you miss me and wish that I could be with you. But dad, as long as you are fine, please do not grieve for me because I am with you all the time. While I watch you from above, I pray that God showers His blessings upon you and keeps your feet on the ground! Happy Birthday!
41. May you get everything you are wishing for and live to see the day when we meet again.
42. I pray that you experience much life, love and happiness today and throughout the year. I pray that all your wishes come true and your dreams are realized. I love you, dad!
43. Your birthday is the perfect day to show you how much I love you. It’s a day meant to celebrate, but also a day meant to remember all the things that you’ve done for me. You are always on my side, no matter what happens. Your support has become a necessity that I need in order to face the difficulties of life. You are there to listen to my problems and to offer me your wise advice. Even a hundred years from now, I hope we’re still celebrating your day?
44. Happy birthday, dad; you are my best friend. No one will ever replace what you mean to me, and even though we are far apart, your love and support are always with me. Gifts are only a way of expressing gratitude for all your love and care.
45. Today is the day of your birth, my dear father. It was the day when you came into this world, and your heart filled me with so much joy. Today should be the best day of your life, and I wish you all the happiness in the world.
46. Today is your special day. May God bless you with all the happiness you so rightly deserve.
47. I pray that God protects you this year from all the troubles that may come your way. I also pray that he will guide you if you lose your way in life. May he grant you with courage and strength to face the challenges of life ahead.
48. Father, today is a landmark that brings so much joy to my father. As I look back on the years spent with him, I realized he was there for me in every phase of my life, supporting and guiding me. Thank you for father for glorifying you all these years, and thank you for bringing us here together today. Bless him with more strength to carry on his duties. Let his words be words of wisdom. Let your power flow through him to touch others’ lives.
49. For as long as I can remember, you have been my guiding light in my life. No matter what I go through, I always feel it will be okay because of you. You are the person who gives me courage whenever I am afraid or nervous about something. Though I am grown up now and have my own family to take care of, you still inspire me to face and challenge difficult tasks and bring out the best in me. You give me all the wisdom in this world.
50. Today is the day to honour you, my father. You have always done every possible thing to make me a good person. I just want to wish you many more birthdays, and most importantly, a happy life.
Happy Birthday Dad Poem
51. Dad, I thank God for making you a part of my life. You are the best father one could ever wish for. May God bless you with more and more happiness in your life.
52. Thank you for all the prayers, sacrifices and love. They have been of immense help in my growth, development and success. You have always stood by your words, be it good or bad, and I consider it a very rare virtue to find these days. I hope to follow in your footsteps and carry the baton forward! Happy birthday, father.
53. From the day you were born, I knew that you would have a special place in my heart. Through your life, I have seen you fight hard against all odds and emerge stronger than ever! Happy birthday, dad!
54. Call it a seemingly harmless prank; his words would slowly turn into reality from here forth. I was always blessed to have a Father like you. Thank you for giving life the beautiful significance that it has today. God bless you on your special day, dear my father.
55. Dear Father, today is my father’s birthday. I am hoping that you would comfort my father as he wrestles with his many trials. Please, Lord, protect him and give him the strength to stay away from drugs and alcohol and the bad crowds in this world. Lord, I pray that you would heal my father’s brokenness in his heart, mind, spirit, and soul; and also please heal any other wounds in his life. Please give him a bright vision to guide him from now until eternity.
56. On your birthday, my prayer is that all your wishes are realized and that you live a happy and prosperous life.
57. Daddy, the day has come for which God had been saving up all his energy. Thank you for all that you have done and are doing. I wish you a prosperous life and long by your side. Happy Birthday.
58. I just want to say Happy Birthday in a special way. I wish the best to you as you feast on your birthday cake! May all your wishes come true, and may your sweet sixteen be all that you have ever dreamed it to be! I know that the happiest day of my life was when you adopted me as your own, and I will never ever forget it. Thank you for everything. May God bless your life and do wonderful things for you! I love you from the bottom of my heart.
59. May the oneness of heaven be with you on this special day. May God give you strength, wisdom and vision to be everyone’s beacon of hope. Have a great birthday, and have a happy life ahead!
60. I pray that God will continue to bless you and watch over you for the rest of your life. I wish you a very lovely birthday, dad!
61. Dad, you are one of the greatest gifts life has bestowed on me. I love you and hope today will give you all the happiness of the world. May God bless you with a healthy and prosperous life. I love you!
62. Dear dad, you are no ordinary human being. You spent all your life keeping my family and me safe. I believed in you with every fibre of my being! And you were always there for me. You stood as a pillar of strength whenever the world danced on the edges of its destruction. Nothing matters when I compared it to your love for me. Happy birthday, dad!