A toast to you, dear readers, on your first day of summer. It’s going to be hot, and you don’t want to feel like you’re going to throw up on your face every time you step outside. Be safe out there and have fun! Be safe from yourself by making great.
It’s finally summer!!! I’m so excited. This year is going to be awesome; I just know it. The school year ended well, and the weather is warm and sunny. What else could you want? I’m ready for the beach, picnics, and outdoor concerts! Are you ready to kick-start your summer? Yay!!
It’s been a long seven months, but the day is finally here. It’s summer again. Sure, it’s late but better late than never. The first day of summer is a beautiful day to sit back, relax, and enjoy all that the season has to offer.
Happy First Day of Summer Quotes
1. This summer, come summer, I want you to have the happiest first day of summer. Because every day is hot and sunny and you always want to have a swimsuit by the pool. I want you to wear your favorite swimsuit, and I want us to go skinny-dipping in the orange groves by the water. I want us to walk through the windy streets of Newport, Rhode Island, on a sunny day with only shirts and sandals on our feet, and I want us to be filled with joy from spending one amazing summer together!
2. Happy first day of summer is a proclamation of love that burns brightest at the source, in the hearts of your closest friends. Because summer is, and always has been, about people opening up their hearts—increasing their frequency of seeing each other, going out more, spending less time thinking about work, and more time enjoying each other. And what better way to open up that heart than with a few laughs and lots of good times?
3. It’s the day that many celebrate: the first day of summer at school. And it’s also the day many people lose their friends. The PokémonGO phenomenon has brought into the world a new generation of youngsters looking to make new friends, but with the app still being introduced to new players, you may find that your old friends are nowhere to be found.
4. Friends are the things that make life worth living. The people who make your life a little happier every single day. They are the ones who make you laugh, or inspire you, or keep you smiling no matter how sad or upset you are. They keep you going when you need to pull away. You may not realize it, but there’s a lot of love in these words. It’s the feeling that makes us want to give back and help others. So why not make the best out of the opportunities you have and start helping others instead of just thinking about it?
5. Friends, today is the happiest day of my life. I got married yesterday to the love of my life, and we’ve already been through one hundred happy days together. (Today is the hundredth birthday of my mother-in-law.) Today is the best day of my life because I finally get to spend the rest of my life with her.
6. Forever young, friends are with you forever. It may have been five years since you last saw them, or it might have been two months. Friends are those who make you laugh, help you with difficult problems, and cheer you up when things aren’t going so well. Friends make life worth living. So choose friends carefully so that you can spend your final years with those who have made you laugh for years on end and made your life worth living in turn.
7. What’s better than friends? Family. And what’s better than a family reunion? Free snacks and drinks! The best summer parties aren’t just about the food or the music. It’s about being around friends who support you no matter what. Those first summer breaks after high school aren’t just about catching up on old times. They’re about making new memories together that will last a lifetime.
8. Happy first day of summer is an expression of how you feel about the beginning of the school year. Burnouts, stress, pressure — all of these things can make you feel overwhelmed and even unhappy. No one wants to start the New Year in such a state, but many of us end up sinking into old habits. Before you know it, it’s July, and you’ve already passed your birthday (yay!). So, here’s a little advice for overcoming those first summer months.
9. Happy first day of summer! It’s a lovely day here in sunny San Diego. The temperature is usually in the mid-90s, which is perfect for outdoor activities. I walked around Alisal park yesterday with my snorkel gear on and noticed a lot of turtles and fish were out and about enjoying the sun. I didn’t notice them until they started swimming slower and taking off like they owned the place. It was pretty cool to witness, and I love spending time with nature.
10. Happy first day of summer, everybody. I hope your summer has been full of smiles and laughter. It’s easy to make summer, sit at home in front of the computer screen, and do nothing. However, what makes a great summer is sitting around doing nothing — it’s making time for things you truly enjoy.
11. It’s the perfect start to summer! To mark the occasion here with friends, we decided to share some fun facts about friends. Sure, some of these could be considered corny, but we know you’ll agree that being friends with someone is always worth celebrating! Whether you choose to spend your first summer with friends as a couple, as a couple and a trio, or whether you opt for some non-traditional summer fun-times, we hope you enjoy looking back at some of your favorite friends throughout history.
12. Friends make the world go round, and for a moment, you are nothing but a speck in someone else’s world. It’s hard to believe that just a few months ago, you were fighting to graduate high school, worrying if your next paycheck would put food on the table or rent insight. Today you find yourself smiling as you walk down the street holding hands with a friend, listening to music as you enjoy some time alone with your thoughts. Friends can make the biggest difference in your life. They push you outside of your comfort zone and push you to work hard to achieve something you thought was unattainable.
13. Friends are the best. They’re the ones who cheer you on when you slip up, help you pick out perfect outfits for date night, and make sure you never regret a decision. In life, there are plenty of times when you need a shoulder to lean on and when you need someone to hold you when the going gets rough. The best thing about being around friends is you get to see their faces when they’re joyous and admitted that sometimes life gives them things they don’t expect. So smile, tell a joke and show some respect for anyone who comes within earshot of your fun.
14. Today, we celebrated one year together. In many ways, it seems like we’ve been here since the beginning. It’s been an amazing year for us both personally and professionally. You’ve pushed me to be stronger, question more things, and find purpose in everything I do. You’re the best friend I could ever ask for, and I love you with all of my heart.
15. Friends, it’s almost that time of year again. Time to bounce some ideas off one another, plan some outings and maybe crack a few jokes along the way. And, of course, there’s that great holiday tradition of waking up early and throwing open the doors of our e-mail accounts to meet new people from all around the world. Happy first day of summer to you too!
16. Friends” are those who support you when you need it. They help you when you’re down and out. Friends make the world go round, and they make your day a little brighter every single day. To put it simply, having friends that are truly happy makes you smile and gives you the will to live.
17. Friends are the best thing to ever happen to you. Sometimes they’re the people who give you the mouse that makes you realize you’re capable of greater things. At other times they’re the people who remind you who you are and what matters most in life. Life is full of surprises, and it’s important to cherish the people in your life who show up when you least expect them.
18. Happy first day of summer. The first day of summer is often a day of reflection for many people. We hatch plans for the future, try to come up with fun activities for the kids to do, and reflect on what’s important in our lives. For me, there are three things that stand out as most important in life: my family, my friends, and anime.
19. It is important to celebrate the day. Friends make the most of any little occasion. Friends gather around to share the laugh, support each other in times of need, and help each other make lasting memories. Happy first day of summer! Or any other day for that matter! Simply imagine how much more enjoyable your day would be if everyone else were as happy as you are. You might start a parade or run through the streets. Go on, try this.
20. Happy first day of summer! It’s true! Although May is officially not a holiday in the United States (I’m not counting the Super Bowl), there is one holiday that truly represents the spirit of giving and friendship: The day friends become classmates. Sure, it might be difficult to make new friends in some areas of life – like school or work – but there are so many ways to sow the seeds of future affection when it comes to friendships.
21. Happy first day of summer, everybody! As most of you know, I’ve been studying finance for the past four years. And, after months of careful consideration, I’ve decided that I will be applying for the New York Banking program this coming September. Why? Because it Risk-Reward — the opportunity to gain access to one of the most exclusive and prestigious graduate business programs in the United States (my wife’s hometown). A place where you and your future business partners can realize your dreams and live out your shared passion for service to others.
22. Being new to summer entails new friends and new experiences. One tradition I’ve embraced is going out for ice-creams with friends at the first possible chance we have after work. The idea is to have fun, build camaraderie, and socialize while supporting local businesses that carry our favorite summer products. It’s a great way to introduce your new friends to ice-creams without having to commit to a full-blown ice cream trip (which would fall through as soon as work begins again).
23. Friends are the best part of any summer. They’ll cheer you on when you’re down and out, and they’ll help you bounce back when you need to. Is there a friendlier way to start summer than with a group of friends making memories together? Sure, you could just go out on your own, but that wouldn’t be the best way to enjoy the time between now and June. So make some friends this summer – have some snowball fights, roast marshmallows together, or go grocery shopping together.
24. Happy first day of summer! My friends, I want you to know that today is going to be the best day of your life. You might wake up and realize it’s not actually July 1st. But that’s ok. You’re going to remember this day for the rest of your life. Because today was the day, you got your summer tan on.
25. Happy first day of summer, everybody! Here at Lottie, we’re celebrating our first birthday this year with some great new products and a new system for storing your data. If you’ve ever left a party early and missed out on a delicious treat, or if you’ve ever been stuck paying off a large debt with small weekly payments, then this is a post for you. Today, I want to walk you through how we created Lottie (and why you should use it), along with some of the specific features you can look for when doing.
26. It’s the date everyone is dreading: summer’s first full day without my best friend. She went away to college two years ago and hasn’t been home since. It’s going to be sad without her, I guess. But I have other things on my mind, and I want to spend as much time with you guys as possible this summer. The more you support me on Patreon, the more amazing I can make this show for you.
27. Friends are the ones who make you laugh, and smile, and share the amazing journey with you. So, today, I want to share something special with you, my 14 most amazing best friends. These people are the ones who helped me get through some of the hardest times in my life — and helped me realize how beautiful life can be. Whether you know them from afar or have shared experiences at parties, picnics, weddings, or bachelorette parties, these people have made my summer amazing.
28. Friends are the most important thing in the world to me. I don’t know about you, but even a single day without them is heartbreaking. It feels like the whole world has faded out and gone sideways. It’s been hard even keeping track of who’s who on our friends list these past few months. Actually, that’s an understatement. It’s been hard BEINGHOLDING the individuals in our lives as TOO IMPORTANT.
29. Happy first day of summer, everyone! I know that many of you will be spending this summer away from home, and it can be hard to find the time to find the things that matter most. That’s why I’ve put together a list of what I consider to be the top 5 things to do in July if you are planning a trip or simply want to spend some time with your friends in Maryland. I hope you enjoy it and can find time to plan some awesome summer adventures with you.
30. Happy first day of summer! I can’t wait to kick off the summer with friends! Today marks the beginning of a new exciting year. This is also the first day I’ll be able to throw away my winter coat (which I’ve been dreading since last year’s winter took so long to get here) and get to wearing something that feels like the real thing. “Friends” becomes a phrase that will be uttered often in the coming months as I try on new clothes, make new friends with new interests, and group together with friends who share the same interests as me.
31. Happy First Day of Summer! You’ve got another three months until the next one, so grab some popcorn and hang on tight! We’re so glad you’ve decided to join us here! My name is Julien, and today I want to help you find the best summer activities that will help make your new year a great one. Today I want to talk about the best online stores for buying gifts for your favorite ones (the ones that make you smile regardless of how old they are).
32. Happy first day of summer! What better way to spend the summer than with a group of rough and ready friends? While most people think of friendships as lasting a year or two, in reality, most early friendships are short-term affairs. This doesn’t mean the friendship is easy, however. As summer wears on, many schools begin to see their students turn their attention away from their friends and toward schoolwork. This shift can cause tension between groups.
33. Happy first day of summer, everyone! Today is the first day that I’ve been able to truly smile since returning from vacation. It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to laugh like that. Although it probably doesn’t feel like it right now, I’m really excited for what the coming year holds. The holidays are usually a time for families to get together, but even though I only have my wife by my side for most of the year (and occasionally my dog as well)
34. Happy first day of summer! It’s officially summer! Time to start looking for great places to go! This isn’t the time to think about which school you’ll choose (though that is an important part of the process), but it’s a great time to start thinking about where you want to spend your time. Here are some ideas of things to do in June!
35. We are making progress in the season that was hot and humid. The June heat broke, and we have begun cooling off. The leaves are turning color and becoming more inviting if you will. The grass is beginning to look green again. We are making slower, more subtle progress toward cool, crisp days in the late summer. It is late in the evening when you decide to go for a swim. You step into the cold water, close your eyes and contemplate for a moment what is important. Who are your friends? What do they do for a living? How do you fulfill your day-to-day needs without them?
36. Friends are what make life worth living. Join us in celebrating friends this summer! You don’t have to be a fan to support your favorite teams and players. Everyone loves a good party! Add a splash of color to your friendships this July with custom versions of your favorite team’s t-shirts, hats, and more online and in-store.
37. I’m happy for you and your new year’s resolution. I’ll do my best to make it a year of excellent memories for you. In the meantime, I wanted to share an awesome story about a group of friends I had the pleasure of meeting on college break. We spent many happy hours hanging out on campus and taking advantage of each other’s company. Maybe one of these days we will catch up again and see each other again.
38. Happy first day of summer! Yes, I know it’s April Fools. But hear me out. A new kid in town is having a great time and learning ways to be happier and more majestic with every day. The kid is you and me. We are having a blast having this summer full of sunshine, swimming, dining out, and generally living life to the fullest. To all my new summer friends (including those who haven’t messaged me yet)
39. Happy first day of summer! What better way to start the summer than with good friends? If you want a memorable summer, make sure you spend some time with people who care about you and old friends who share the same values as you. Friends who make you laugh and smile every day instead of putting a bad mood across your whole day.
40. Happy first day of summer, everyone! Today is actually a big day for me because I got a brand-new job! It’s super exciting to be moving toward a new chapter in my life and having new responsibilities (even if they are slightly more mundane than I originally thought). Here’s hoping I can share some insights from my first few weeks on the job with you all!