I have recently taught a coach how to write a Native American Birthday Prayer. Here is the Native American Birthday Prayer in an easy format that everybody can use to inspire themselves or their family. Also, everybody should know how to write one to be able to do it on their own.
Do you need a special prayer to say for someone’s birthday? Well, here is a beautiful prayer that you can pray for someone with this unique Native American birthday prayer written in very basic English.
1. A birthday is a day for celebration. Every culture, every country, and every religion has its own way of celebrating the birthday of men and women. This article presents the prayer which is very important in Native American Culture.
2. What better way to wish a special Native American a Happy Birthday than to include a Native American Birthday Prayer on that special greeting? I’ve provided two versions below, one for Native Americans born in the month of April and one for Native Americans born in any month other than April.
3. Love, hope, light, freedom, vision, courage, and pride have created America and made us as a nation. These flavors have moved the hands of time to render true happiness. You are blessed with these virtues that every American dream of owning in his life. Today it’s your day and those little blessings are yours to enjoy. Happy birthday!
4. Dear God, help me to do my part as an American to make this country strong and beautiful. Let there be respect for the ways of Native Americans and let others listen and understand what they say. Sacred Hoop of Life Keeps us safe from destruction where ever we are.
5. From your birthday, thank God for a good life. For the gift of life, that makes us strong. To make our dreams become a reality, to always see ourselves as winners in this present society. It is your time to be proud of who you are and to be thankful. Thank you, heavenly father!
6. May you not only be surrounded by love and adoration for your birthday today but also joyous and content.
7. The circle of life is to create a life that makes your soul alive. You are special in my heart and keep my soul longing for love from the sky. I thank God for the many ways he has guided me, he has been with me through and through. Thank you for making a difference in my world, happy birthday!
8. May you be blessed in all you do, and may the happiness of this day stay with you throughout your life and your dreams. I hope that my words will forever be engraved on your heart and remain a source of strength to you, as your love has always been a source of encouragement to me!
9. Today, I pray that you be filled with much success in life. I also pray for wisdom and courage to face any challenge. An eagle feather will guide you from darkness to light. May you be blessed as you live by the principles of love and harmony. On this special day, I congratulate you on a life filled with happiness and good health!
10. I look forward to special occasions like this. Special days like these remind me of a song I used to sing for you as a kid. I hope you have had an amazing birthday, and hope you will continue to live a happy life, so we can make many more memorable moments together. Hearts are meant to be shared, and yours is one of the best! Thank you for always being there for me.
11. May the Creator bless all of us with opportunities to touch the hearts of our loved ones and strangers and to become better people in the process.
12. Native American, I pray that you have a very blessed birthday this year! May your name live long and your legacy through generations. You have made me feel like a part of your family, and I love having you around. You are the rare gem in this ever-so-busy world! Many happy returns of the day to you, my dear friend!
13. May the Great Spirit smile upon you and give you many blessings today on your birthday. May you see happiness in the four directions, happiness to the west, happiness to the north, happiness to the south, and happiness to the east.
14. Dear God, Today is a special day for a member of our tribe. It is his / her birthday and we would like to celebrate this occasion with him/her. Please look over him/her with your love and give him / her strength, courage, and determination to achieve success in all areas of life. Help him/her to keep the values that he/she was taught as a child. Please show favor upon him/her today and in the days ahead.
15. May the Great Spirit bless you with goodness, and may he be always with you. I wish you peace and happiness, positivity in life, and health! Thanks for being my friend.
16. Happy Birthday to you on this special day. May all your dreams and wishes come true.
17. Dear God, on this the birthday of my best friend, give me the strength to carry on and the courage to travel through life with his friends in mind. If I am asked to do anything today, please guide me to give him a smile. I know that wherever you are is a better place, and I pray in your holy name that he may one day be home. Amen.”
18. I hope the following words will be useful in writing a Native American birthday prayer. If you wish, you can use the following messages:
19. The birthday of someone you love is the perfect occasion to express all your love, admiration, and appreciation. I hope you have great value in your life! Wishing a very happy birthday to my dear Native American!
20. Please bless this day with beautiful weather. Please bless the friends that I will count on. Protect me from any danger for I visit you today. Honor me this day and grant me happiness and love. Thank you my Native American spiritual guide for answering my prayers, which is what you have done since I was a young child. I wish to be with you throughout your life as well as mine. Happy Birthday.”
21. I wish you a life of fulfillment and long prosperity. I thank God for letting me have the honor to be your friend. Words could never do you justice, I love you very much. Happy birthday!
22. Oh, Great Spirit, Creator of all things. I thank you for this special day. I thank you for gifting my friend with health and happiness. In your wisdom, you have blessed him with a loving family. I pray that he will have a fruitful life ahead and achieve whatever he has dreamed of. Great Spirit, give him the strength to overcome all the obstacles that come in his way and bring light to his dark world.
23. Regardless of the fact that you are a long way away from home. Since the first day I met you, I have been always aware that you have a unique personality. You are always positive and ready to help people who need it. I pray that your life is filled with good things, love, and abundance! Happy Birthday!
24. I send my heartfelt wishes to you on your birthday. May God always bless you with the love and the warmth of a loving family and all your friends.
25. Dear Great Spirit, please send your Happy birthday wishes to my dear ones. Please guide them and show them the way to live a good and fulfilling life. Let this day be filled with joy and happiness and take good care of all of them. In return may our daily food offerings reach you always.
26. Happy birthday to my dear Native American friend. From the first time we met on this earth, you have always been a source of friendship and love for me. May you live for 100 years, filled with prosperity and happiness! Have a great party tomorrow!
27. My friend, when you turn another year older, I want to remind you of that one beautiful day in our life, when we first came together and made this everlasting bond. Even though time and the world keep moving forward, I promise to keep this friendship forever.
28. I wish you a very happy birthday! This is my prayer for you today.
29. On your Birthday, the sun shines, and the moonbeams upon you. Your heart is happy and cheerful like the sun that makes flowers to shine for your great day.
30. This is a prayer for today when you are becoming another year older. We want to thank the Creator for your long life and the ability to live this day. We hope that you will stay healthy and keep making us enjoy your precious company in many more years to come. May You have a blessed day, anniversary, or birthday, whatever you call it!
31. Thank you so much! Both of you have always been there for me. I couldn’t ask for better parents. Your love and care, understanding, and affection are priceless. I never knew life without my two moms. I love you both, my friends have wished me on this special day and that gesture touched my heart deeply. Happy Birthday!
32. God, thank you for the gift of life you have given me and countless others. Thank you for the many blessings you have sowed deeply within my heart. Help my dear friend to find courage, hope, and faith to make this very moment an everlasting birthday celebration! Amen.
33. Happy birthday, son! May all your wishes come true! I believe in you more than anyone else in this world! You are a smart boy and I have faith that one day you will be able to provide for me and take care of me in my old age.
34. God, thank you for this day. Thank you for the gift of life. Happy birthday! May your shared birthday be one of hope and happiness.
35. Great Spirit, protect our Mother Earth. We are grateful for your generosity and kindness. Protect us from evil, bad spirits, and harm. Through the hardest of trials, you never left my side. Because of this, I thank you forever! Happy birthday to you.
36. I am grateful to John: you mean the world to me. You are the light in my life. I cherish every valuable moment spent with you. On your special day, I want to let you know how much you mean to me. I have always wanted to be your friend, and now, you are a very important part of my life. You truly deserve all the happiness in the world! Happy birthday!
37. A birthday is a time to celebrate your accomplishments, a day when you get a chance to honor the person you have become. Today is your special day, my friend, and I want to wish you the best of luck and prosperity in all that you do.
38. May the horizon never end and the road leads you to your dreams. Happy birthday!
39. I pray that you are protected and that your days are blessed. I also pray that you will let go of the past because it cannot be the future.
40. May the wisdom and spirit of your ancestors, bless you today. And may your soul be nurtured by the power of nature, so that you can walk in harmony with all living things.
41. Happy Birthday! My prayer is that your life will be filled with love, trust, health, and good spirits.
42. I want to thank God for sending you into my life and making me a better person through your guidance and blessing. My prayers are with you today and always. I love you and wish you a happy birthday!
43. Happy birthday dear Native American! May the Spirit of Lakota protect you and your family always. I wish you a prosperous future, good health, long life, and prosperity for many years to come.
44. May the Great Spirit bless you with a long and healthy life on your special day. Since the day I met you, you have guided me through life and taught me many things. I am fortunate to have a person like you in my life. Without your love and affection, I would never have grown this much. Thank you for everything!
45. I have been such a great mother to you all through the years. I have sacrificed so much for you that nothing is too much to ask for. I pray that God showers my two wishes on you. Firstly, may happiness always be with you, and may he bless you with unlimited prosperity!
46. You have our gratitude for the peace and prosperity you give to us. You are the only one that can fill our hearts with love. We appreciate you for all that you do when we are in need of help, here on earth.
47. You will always stay in my heart as I pray that our friendship grows stronger. Wishing you a very beautiful birthday and a lifetime of joy. God bless you!
48. Hey birthday kid, how are you celebrating today? Hmmm, perhaps I should send you this awesome birthday card that I have here. It would be a shame to let it go to waste, doesn’t it? lol! Just kidding. Hope you get this in time and have a blast. Gotta go now!
49. Of all the souls I have encountered, today I would like to acknowledge you. My prayer is that your life is as beautiful as a rose growing in the morning sun. May your wishes come true today and always. Happy Birthday to you!
50. Thank you for all the good things you send my way. I am so grateful for your presence in my life. May every wish in my heart come true! Happy birthday!
Prayer Ties Native American
51. Thank you for everything that you have done for me! You have been my pillar of strength and I know that your life is now free from all troubles and miseries. RIP. The best thing is to have you in my life, even after death, I cherish your presence in my life. I still don’t understand how you leave this world while watching me grow into the man I am today! Have a great birthday!
52. Dearest sister, today is your special day again and I wish you all the happiness in the world.
53. God bless you dear mother, on your birthday. Please accept my humble tribute of love and affection for what you are and what you have been.
54. Dear Father in heaven, thank you for our beautiful country. Look down on us as we pray for America. Help us to appreciate the good things we have and help us to improve what we have not. Open our hearts to the people around us in need of help. Please continue to watch over the men and women who protect our nation’s freedom. Be with them as they answer their country’s call. We thank you for your love and protection throughout the years.
55. On your birthday, I pray, Lord, that your life will be filled with much happiness. I also pray that your heart remains as pure as a child and always remembers the good in others. Lord, please fill my friend’s life with light and happiness. One day he will repay you for the blessings that you have bestowed onto him.
56. I feel blessed when I think of you, An Indian Chief! I am thankful to God for blessing me with a cousin like you. You have been like a brother to me. Today as I express my gratitude to the Great Spirit for blessing many things in my life, I wish that all your dreams would come true today. God bless America.
57. Congratulations on the big day! I hope your birthday is nothing but fun and happiness. You are a great inspiration to me, so I just want to wish you well.
58. Loving mom and my beautiful friend, I hope you have had a lovely birthday celebration and an amazing year. Thank you for all the time, support, and love you have showered on me. When I look back on my life, the kind of person I am is almost entirely due to your influence in my life. Happy birthday!
59. Happy birthday to my favorite American, today I celebrate along with you. My wish is that God continues to bless you abundantly and shower you with the gifts of success, peace, love, and joy. Mom
60. For each birthday that comes around is the celebration of another year in God’s creation. For each day you will be a bit older and see more of this world. May this birthday be wonderful and filled with happy memories of the past. God bless you.
61. Mom, you are very kind and generous. You brought us up with good values, principles, and honesty. You guided my brothers and me in life. I am really thankful for you. Have a great birthday and many more to come!
62. Happy Birthday, son! We love you for the way you are happy, for the way you want to move first, for you know how to deal with your anger before punching the table, for this time we can always rely on your help and support when times are bad.
63. I thank the Gods for letting me meet such a wonderful person like you. Remembering all the fun we had together, I know this birthday will remain sweet for you and your loved ones.
64. Wishing a very Happy Birthday to an amazing mother and a wonderful wife. You are my inspiration, without you I can do nothing. You made me who I am; you have been by my side every step of the way, helping me achieve all that I have achieved today. You are the one person that I think of every minute of the day and I ask God to bless you. I love you!
65. You have always stood beside me, even when I acted like a spoilt brat. Your life has been dedicated to the betterment of mine, and I shall always be grateful. On this special day, I wish you all the happiness in the world! May all your dreams come true! Happy Birthday!