Prayer for God’s Favor and Blessings for My Husband
A prayer for God’s favor and his blessings to be upon us when we embark on this new journey in life as a husband and wife.
As the secretary to my husband, I write these words, crying because of these devilish items that he always brings into our life. I am a simple woman trying to have a simple and happy living with my husband and family.
1. I pray to God that he would bless my husband with good health, a long life, and obedient children. I pray for his continued success in work and that his endeavors may prosper. Please let him be renewed each day with a deep desire to serve you and be an example of righteousness for all people. May he never waver from your path of righteousness, but always strive to correct his mistakes and turn back to you again and again. Bless him always with peace of mind.
2. We pray for your anointing for him physically, mentally, and spiritually. Strengthen him in his walk with you day by day. Bring him a deeper knowledge of you. as he enjoys what you have for him and comes to trust in your promises, he longs for your presence continually. Mind, we pray that he would remain true to you, keeping his heart set on you and the things above. Many blessings on my husband; we pray for God’s favor and blessings for my husband.
3. Lord, hear my prayer and bless my husband with your favor and blessings. Make him a man of character and integrity. Help to guide him in the right direction at all times. Let him be good, honest, faithful, and loving to me, our children, and our family. Let him be a leader, teacher, and mentor to our family. Lord, I pray that you will send godly men mentors to teach him. Help him lead us as a family with love, grace, and wisdom.
4. God, please bless my husband and his ministry. Please open the hearts of those who have yet to accept Jesus. I pray you to lead him into new opportunities for ministry and that we can use those opportunities to reach others with your love.
5. Lord, comfort and protect my husband. May all of his days be filled with love, joy, and peace. Fill him with your joy in everything that he does. Help him to trust you and know that you are always there loving him. He is a good man, strong and dependable. He loves deeply and gives generously. I pray for grace and strength in our life together. May every day be easy for us, and may we never have anything other than the wonderful lives we have today!
6. Dear God, please bless my husband Job. He pulled through his surgery, and he continues to fight daily for the strength that you promised he would have. Thanks for hearing me, and thanks for being there for both of us. You are always faithful. I pray. Amen.
7. I pray for your health, wealth, protection, and strength. I pray that you have happiness and peace in your life. I pray for forgiveness for the sins in our past and protection from the wickedness of this world. I pray for the strength to stop lusting after other women and the desire to please you only.
8. I want God in its mercy to comfort you and grant you your prayers, keep you safe from all harm and grant you health and long life as you continue to serve him in your ministry.
9. I pray that you will show favor to my husband and bless him through this day. I ask that you will give him strength and endurance for his work and wisdom about his decisions for his career. Guide him in the choices he makes for his service to the family, and help him to stand firm in your word. Bless his decisions today, including his lunch plans with Bob, and keep an eye on his heart as he deals with the unexpected issues in our household. Please keep him safe today.
10. God, my Father, you loved me at my weakest with an everlasting love. I call upon you today to shower your blessings on my husband. Please give him favor in his new job, help him find and take on daily opportunities to bless others. Change his heart from prideful ways and allow him to become the man you created him to Be. Please also search for a woman he can absolutely love, who is a reflection of your great glory. Help them work together with you by being each other’s God.
11. Lord God, I come to you to accept your blessings in our marriage. Bless us with faith and hope, and patience. I thank you for my husband’s love and his care. Thank you, Lord, for all the good things you have brought into my life. Pls, grant him a successful business, more strength, and wisdom to be a good husband. Pls, remove the barriers between us that can cause misunderstanding or distrust. Pls, grant us a child of our own one day with perfect health.
12. I pray that there is nothing but light ahead for my husband and me. If we should encounter a cross or two along the way, I pray that God would help us lift them up together and find a way to get through them quicker than not having them. I pray that we stay strong in our faith and married to each other and to our love for each other. I love you always.
13. I wake each morning thanking God for the blessing of your goodness. You are my soul mate; with you in my life, I know all is right with the world. Never doubt that my love for you is everlasting.
14. I thank you, God, for the gift you have given to me. You have given me a family, love, happiness, and that little person who completes me in every way. I pray that you will bless my husband with success and let him be the best he can be. Please, Lord above, give him the strength to persevere and make him the protector of our family. I would not want to go through life without his support and encouragement. Without his love, I would not have anything because he has given him all I want.
15. sweethearts. I am so glad to have you as my husband and friend. You are the best person that has ever come into my life; you always on my mind. I will love you forever and ever. God, I pray that when times are hard, he will lift you up, and when it’s good, he will bless you even more. I love you, Babe!
16. I pray, LORD, that you keep my husband safe as he journeys. Bless his work, his ministry, and all that he does. I lay this before you, AMEN!
17. I pray for your happiness and good health, for your peace and consolation. May you ever enjoy to the fullest the blessings of God.
18. I hope this message finds you doing well; I can’t stop praying on your behalf, just as you pray for me. Your happiness is a priority in my life. I love you so much.
19. May the Lord bless you with fortune, and may he shower you with abundance. May he always guide your ways and keep you above all harm. May you have a very successful day at work today and every day afterward. May God lead you to the life you seek, and may he keep your soul above all adversity.
20. I love you, my dearest husband. You are so very special to me. I want to see you always happy and blessed by God. Please have a blessed day today and every day. I love you with all my heart and soul.
21. My husband, I really admire you a lot! It is greatly appreciated the sacrifices that you make for our kids and me. Your warm heart, humble spirit, sense of humor, and your kind opinion are very endearing. Thank you for being you! May God continue to bless your wonderful family! I love you – your wife.
22. I love you with all my heart, and I love you more every day. You are the best husband on earth. God has really blessed me to have you as my husband. Thank you for your help and support for me. You’ve always been patient and understanding in so many ways. Thank you so much, dear; I love you!
23. Thank you, God, for blessing me with my husband. Thank you for giving him to me. He is what makes my life worth living; he is my heart and soul. I love him more than words can say – more than I ever thought was possible. Thank you for the gift of your love!
24. I thank you, Lord, that we made it through another year. You raised my husband to be such a kind and wonderful man. I can never thank you enough for the blessing that he is in my life. My life is better because of him. Thank you, Lord, for being so good to me!
25. I’m so glad that you are my husband because I love you with all my heart. You are my best friend. God has drawn our love, and He protects us from anything that may ever destroy our love. I am willing to give all of myself to you because you are all I need to live, be happy, and feel loved.
26. Dear God, please bless my husband and give him favor in his job interviews to find a great job. Please look out for him. This time of unemployment is hard on us financially; please allow for more hirings in his field. With courage and determination, he will find a job that will bring opportunity to all of us. Still his heart, and help him to have patience and faith that you are leading him to the right job at the right time and that you will provide for us.
27. Dear God, on this day, I pray that you will cover my husband with love and peace so he can rest.1 Till we meet again, I pray that you keep him safe and warm or however you see fit. Please deliver him to be healthy and happy soon from his trip away from me for work. I love him so much and miss him dearly. Thank you, Lord, for blessing us together!
28. I pray that all your dreams come true, that you have much joy and happiness in your life. You have a whole heart; I pray it never goes empty. I know you do so much for our family, but I pray you to know how much you are appreciated and loved. I love you, my dear wonderful husband.
29. Lord, I pray for you to bless my husband. You are his strength, his shelter from the storm. You are his peace when he has to go to war, and he is your joy after a hard day’s work. I pray that you continue to lead him on a path of righteousness that you have set out before him. Protect him from those that would take advantage of him and guard him as he keeps us safe at home. I pray, Amen.
30. Dear Lord, right now, as I look at my husband, I am filled with love and gratitude for Your blessings. Thank you for every moment that we share together. We cherish each moment and hold onto them in our hearts forever. Please continue to bless him with health, happiness, and contentment in his life. Help me to be a blessing in his life by being kind and generous, compassionate and patient, faithful and wise. Help me to be the kind of woman he deserves.
31. I pray for you to be blessed and have success in all you do, to love no matter what, to love your enemies, to keep your promises, to listen and understand your wife even when she screams at the top of her lungs (which is frequently haha), to spend time with your boys and give them both the same amount of love as they deserve so they will grow up just like their dad did.
32. I pray that God will bless my husband in all his endeavors. That he will have the wisdom to guide him on the right path and steadfast love to support his endeavors. I pray he will always have the courage to face challenges and be blessed with opportunity. May his ability to inspire hope and determination abide within him for a long time to come.
33. Lord, my husband, needs your divine guidance and protection. Although he sometimes gets himself in trouble due to his strong temper and impatience, he is a loving man. Make him aware of his weaknesses and help him to get rid of them. Give him the strength to suppress his evil thoughts and control his imagination. Strengthen him with Love, Compassion, Understanding, and Patience so that he will always be there for me, please, Lord! I pray that you will prosper my husband’s business endeavors.
34. Lord, please bless my husband today and thank him for your divine blessings. A perfect man is hard to find, but you brought him to me. I thank you for blessing me with a husband who takes care of me. He is always on top of his game at work, and he makes sure he supports everyone around him. I pray that God watches over him and keeps harm away from his family. Thank you for the wonderful life I love to live. Bless my husband, keep him in your arms.
35. Let your blessings continue to flow into my husband’s life as he has already received so much. I ask that you take away all sicknesses, diseases, and pain in his life, and yes, even his Rheumatoid Arthritis. Let your blessings flow. I am thankful for all that you have done for us.
36. Father, bless my husband as I pray for your favor and protection over him. Guide him in his decisions. Keep his heart close to yours and fill it with your love and peace. We know that you are a good God, who answers prayers, and you will hear our cries.
37. I love you, my husband; you are everything to me. I know what that means. My gift is your gift. I am so blessed to have you as my husband, lover, and friend. I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful man.
38. My darling husband, you fill my heart with joy and happiness. You are a wonderful father, an incredible husband, and most importantly, a spiritual leader in our family. I pray that God keeps blessing you every day, to continue guiding you, and give you wisdom so that you can lead us on the right path. May you be a better man every day for all of us. I love you always baby, may our life be full of warmth and joy forevermore.
39. God, give my husband the blessing of gladness, always giving thanks, for his own sake and for yours too.
40. I pray that you be my strength, my armor, and my safeguard. I pray that you continue to use me as your instrument in blessing my husband’s life and our marriage. I pray for his obedience, his willingness to submit to your will and word. I pray that you make him a source of inspiration and an example for all young men to emulate. I pray that he may grow in the spirit and become more like you.
41. Thanks for every blessing that you have showered upon my husband and our family. I continue to marvel at how you have blessed us beyond what we deserve or even think about. Every single day is a blessing from your hand.
42. I will praise you and thank you for all that you have done for us – You are great! I love how your love has been growing steadily in our marriage. I feel like there is more of your love every day. I am counting on it. Thank you for being so good to me.
42. I love you so much!! I’m incredibly lucky to have you by my side. You are the only man I could ever imagine spending my life with. You are so kind, thoughtful, handsome, and so many other great things! You’re the most wonderful husband a girl could ever ask for.
43. With each day that passes, I grow more and more in love with you. Each morning when you walk out of the door, I send a prayer to God for his favor and blessings on you. Your smile can light up any room or make my day better with just one word.
44. Dear God, Thank you for blessing my husband with your favor. Thank you for giving him the wisdom and courage to make decisions that are pleasing to you. I ask you to continue to use my husband as a blessing of your guidance and peace in the lives of people all over the world. Thank You, Lord.
45. I lift my husband before GOD to be blessed. May you be touched in a special way – the way only GOD can touch your heart, mind, and soul. I love you with all I am, always have – always will.
46. Lord, Guide my husband in his work, that he maintains a good relationship with his superiors and subordinates. Also, help him be cheerful in all his activities, as it pleases you to produce abundant fruit through him.
47. I am not sure where I would be without you. You are everything to me. I know I have a lot of faults and really try to work on them every day, but you always tell me you love me, and you are proud of me and encourage me to keep going. I love you for that and for loving me and being my best friend. I pray that God will bless your life and our relationship with many more years of marriage. Thank you for being so wonderful to me each day!
48. Dear Lord, now that I have found a good man to love and cherish, please bless him with your favor. Keep him healthy, safe, and happy. May your face shine upon him and his family. In this day and all days, I give you thanks for being an ever-present help in need. Amen.
49. Your words are a reflection of your heart, your understanding, and your love for me. I am grateful that you see these things also. Thank you for being my husband and the man I so desperately need. I will continue to pray that you are blessed with God’s favor and blessings.
50. Lord, please give my husband favor in his new job. Give him all the grace and courage he needs for this next step in our lives. Cover him with your love, grace, and peace, Lord. Bless him and increase that seed of blessing given to him by you, Lord. Keep me strong and steady, Lord, as we take on this new challenge of life. Thank you for your love and guidance, Lord.’