Your mom was admitted to the hospital months, and now you’re just hoping and praying for her well-being. It’s a scary situation that we’ve all been in at some point in our lives. You’re wanting to be there for your mom but can only think of ways to get down there quicker. We understand that sometimes it just takes a person with some common sense to say what really needs to be said here.
1. Lord, I pray to you today for my mom, who is in the hospital. We are in a lot of pain as she needs breathing treatments, and her lungs are not doing well. Please give her the strength to get through this and let her be able to go home with us soon. Give my father peace and calm his nerves so he can find comfort and support from your word. Wash away the fears and replace them with faith and belief that all will be well soon; amen!
2. God, please heal my mom, and take care of her. Please let her wake up soon. Make her better. I love you, mom!!!
3. My mom is the most beautiful woman in the world, inside and out. She has gone through so much pain and suffering to give me a life of happiness. She is my best friend, and I love her more than anything! I pray to God every night that she will get better soon. It pains me to see her like this. Let her fight this battle and come out on top. She is my hero, and I want her back in my life! 🙂
4. I never wanted to be here. I would give anything to see your face, to hear your voice, and to feel your arms around me. I see you everywhere I go, and I miss you so much! Please, God, give my mother a miracle. Please take away this sickness and make her body perfect again. Please bring her back to me. My life is empty without her.
5. God, I just ask that you will guide the surgeons’ hands that she is about to be put under. Also, please remove all anxiety and fear from my sister and her husband as they face this difficult time in their life. Please give them strength to get through this surgery as well as the next many steps that they will need throughout treatment. Thank you, God, for being there for us in our time of need; we are so grateful!
6. Mom, I wish I could take all your pain and sufferings and heal it with my love. God works in mysterious ways, and this is why I believe He has you here with us today. There is a reason for everything, and I know everything happens for a purpose. You are the most loving, big-hearted person I know, and I thank God every day for blessing me with such a wonderful mother. As your daughter, I will always cherish your love!
7. Oh Lord, let Angela walk out of the hospital without a problem, give her strength and wisdom to deal with what she’s going through, and that you will be with her every step of the way. And if it is, your will take her home with us, fill our home with joy and laughter again. Oh, father, we are so fortunate that you put such a loving, caring woman in our lives. Please, god, I ask this of you, bring my mother home to me, healthy again.
8. God, please be with my mom. Make her strong and give her the strength she needs to get better. Please watch over her and make her well again. I love you, mom; there’s nothing more precious to me than you.
9. I remember when I was eight years old, I used to say I just wanted my mom to be happy, make me a sandwich, no make me some peanut butter and jelly. And now, over 20 years later, all these things seem trivial because what really matters is that you are well. I hope this prayer helps to bring your heart peace and soul clarity so that you can be joyful and happy again soon. God bless you with his healing ways, Mom! I love you more than words could ever express.
10. You have always been a wonderful and loving mom. I can’t thank you enough for all that you have done for me. I love you so much and hope to be the same mom to my kids one day. I will always be there for you, whatever may come, just as you were for me.
11. Dear God, I pray that you will keep my mother safe and healthy while recovering. Give the doctors wisdom and knowledge as they rid her of this cancer forever. Give me grace and strength to endure this storm. Please show all your healing love and compassion to all the people around me as I am forced to watch my mother go through this battle. My little one-inch tall prayer warrior that confuses the life out of doctors with his incredible fighting spirit, please be the miracle he needs for a swift recovery.
12. Dear God, please watch over my mom today while she is getting an MRI. I am very worried, and my family and friends are scared we might lose her. We all love her so much and need her here with us. Please keep her safe as she goes through this scary test. Please!
13. Dear Lord, please look over my mom. It is said that God never puts more on a person than they can handle. I know you have been there for her and will continue to be there. Please give her strength. Your love and care is what she needs most.
14. I pray you recover soon. I wish that you would have been there with me, so I didn’t have to be alone in the hall crying and praying for you to get better. I know you in a better place now, but I miss you already. How will I ever be able to take care of ourselves? I need more time to be with you and much less time to stay with the nurses. Please hurry up because we love you so much.
15. I pray to God my mom gets better. She is the reason my life has a light, and she gives me strength, thanks, and love.
Dear God, I pray to you that my mom heals quickly. She is a great woman, and she deserves the best. Please restore her health so that she can get back on her feet and take care of herself again. Give her strength to keep fighting. Thank you for all that you do!
16. Lord, please come and rescue my mom! We are in so much pain. I ask you to heal her body in Jesus’ name. Please provide someone to take care of her at home and bring a great amount of peace upon us. Bless all who are involved in her care. Give strength to all who pray, especially sweet Karen, her daughter-in-law, that she may persevere through these trying times, and thank You for the wonderful memories that we still have of mom.
17. Dearest God, please take care of my mommy. She has cancer, and I’m scared. She is the strongest woman I know, and she will be fine. Please give her the strength to kick this nasty disease out and stay healthy. I love you, Mom!
18. Dear God, please heal my mom. She is very sick, and I am scared that she will never be okay again. Please take care of her and let her be better again. Thank you for all that you do!
19. Mom, your strength is something that still amazes me and inspires me to be a better person. I hope you know that no matter what happens, I will be by your side when you need me the most. I pray for your health and strength and that we can have many successful surgeries in the future. We are all here for you and will never let you down.
20. I love you, mom. I always have, and I always will. You are never out of my thoughts, no matter how long it has been since I last saw you. My heart aches for you every day, and the only way I can cope with it is by writing this letter to you. Things may seem bleak for you now, but just know that God is there guiding your every step through it all. He will not leave or forsake you! When you feel like giving up.
Prayer For My Mom To Get Better Soon
21. I’m here putting words on paper, begging for the chance to see your smiling face, for you have brought so much joy and happiness into my life. I miss you, mom. I don’t know if I will wake up tomorrow, see the sunrise, or slip away among these dark clouds. You have given me life, and all of my days are numbered as long as I get to live with a heart that I love.
22. I know you are in pain. I know you may not even be able to read this letter. I just want to tell you to hang on. That we need you here in this world, a world where some people never have that person who lights up their life without fail. Hang on, mom. We need you here with us, and I promise when things get better, I will wipe all your tears away and replace them with only smiles.
23. Lord, please help her heal and get better. I know you will heal my mom. Please protect her in this time of illness. And guide her doctors with wisdom. Bless her doctors to give her the care she needs. Be with us in this difficult time so that we may trust You for our good watch over us. Be with me in the coming days; that will be tough.
24. This is my prayer for you. I pray you heal and recover quickly. I pray that your pain will dull and your body will begin to mend. I ask that your mind will stay strong and give you the strength to endure, and there will be no fear. But mostly, I pray that you are blessed with an easy recovery so we all can bring our lovable mother home soon!
25. Being in the hospital is not fun, but I know you are getting the best care. I’m so grateful that they caught this cancer in time, and I know that with enough prayer, we will get through this! It means the world to me to see you helping other patients. That’s just the kind of person you are and always have been.
26. I pray God will deliver Her from all afflictions. I express my sympathy to everyone who is part of the agony that comes with her fight for life in a foreign land. In His infinite love and compassion for those He has created, I pray that God will grant her health and peaceful sleep. We continue to believe She will be restored to us one day soon.
27. Dear God, I pray that you will heal my mother Tracy, and make her healthy with your power. Please be with her and change her pain into good health. Amen
28. Dear God, please watch over my mom, who is in the hospital. I love her more than anything in this world and can’t stand the idea of life without her. She has been like a mother to me when I didn’t have one. She was always there for me when I had nowhere else to turn. Oh, how I wish I could take away all of her pain and replace her with an angel from heaven.
29. Dear God, please heal my mom. She has been in the hospital for so long; I feel so helpless. Please help her body grow strong again and make it take care of herself. I feel so helpless. I pray you don’t have to stay in that hospital room for very long. I love you, mom, and can’t wait to see you out of there so we can talk about all your wild adventures and great times.
30. Dear Lord, it’s me again. I have so much to be thankful for, but today I ask for my mom as my prayer request. I know you can heal her body from cancer. Lift her spirit because she is in so much pain. Let her be at peace and full of faith. Thank you, Lord, for everything thou has given me and especially the love of my family and friends; there is no price tag that can replace this gift.
31. Mom, who taught me to see the good in every situation; who always saw the glass as half full. You are my heart; your love is everlasting. I pray that you will come out of this with no pain and only weight gain from eating your favorite foods. I will take care of you and make sure you have all you need. Love always, your little girl, and always will be.
32. Dear Lord, please bring comfort to my mom in her time of need. I know she isn’t doing so great now, but I know with a little faith that we can make it. Please help her pull through this!”
33. Lord, please send your angel to Help my mommy to get better soon from being sick and hurting. But if you need her with you in heaven, I will be happy too. Cause I love you, mom, very much, and I always miss you. I pray for her to be happy cause she is not anymore. Thank you for Mum, forever amen!
34. Oh Lord, please let my mom live. There is no reason for her to pass from this life. We need her, and she needs us. Show mercy on her today and make a miracle happen! Thank you for the many blessings you have bestowed upon us. We thank you for all the people in our lives that we love dearly. Take care of them and guide us all to do your will.
35. Dear God, I pray for my mother’s recovery. Please guide her doctors during her surgery and give me the strength to bring her peace of mind during this difficult time in her life. Please ease the pain, illness, and suffering that my mother is enduring and give her the will to get better soon. Please help my family through this hard time financially too. Thank you, God, for everything.
Prayer For My Mom In Hospital
36. I love you, mom, and I am so sorry to see you in the hospital right now. I have watched you struggle with your health for a while now, but I did not expect it to get this bad so fast. I’m afraid of losing you. God gives us many trials throughout our lives, but he has also given us each other to help us get through them. I am always here for you and don’t forget that. As long as we can still talk.
37. God, please watch over my mom and heal her from her surgery. My family needs my mother back healthy again. Bring her home and make her take it easy. Please, God, do this for my family and me. In Your Name, I pray, Amen.
38. Dear Lord, please heal my mom. She is hurting so much, and I want to help her. Please take away the pain she is in. I pray she gets better. Amen.
39. Dear Lord, please heal my mom from her illness. Please take away her pain and make her healthy again. I love you, mom, and want you home with us instead of lying in that hospital bed. You are going to get better because I love you so much!
40. I pray my mother will get the strength to fight this time. To be strong and endure in her faith. I pray that she comes back home and that there will be no more sickness or pain but a heart of gold.
Healing Prayers For My Mom
41. Please, Lord, heal my mom. Give her strength and help her through this. Please don’t take her from me; I couldn’t survive that. I love her so much and thank you so much for giving me a wonderful mother like her.
42. Mom, I love you so much, and my heart aches to see you like this. Please come back to me, and I promise to be a better son. I’ll do anything for your recovery. Rest now, mommy; I’m praying for your speedy recovery. Hugs and Kisses.
43. I pray that you will come home from the hospital today. I am not sure why this happened, but I know it was meant to be this way. You have touched so many lives in your short 56 years. I know you are strong and will make it through. I love you so much, Mom!
44. Mom, I love you and miss you so much. I hate that you are in this place. I am doing my best to stay positive and keep the faith that you will recover from your surgery and everything else, too. I’m not sure why God makes his children suffer, but I know that He must have a plan.
45. Heavenly Father, please take care of my mother as she battles cancer and heals her body. Please bring peace to our hearts that we might have the strength to go on. Bless this family through this crisis. I pray, Amen.
46. I love you, mommy. You are my best friend in the whole world. I wish that I could make all your pain go away. I wish you were here to tuck me into bed at night and read me a bedtime story. I know somewhere right now, an angel is watching over you. She has her arms wrapped around you because she loves you so much. You are such a fantastic person. How could the Lord take someone as beautiful as you? You’re always there for me, no matter what.
47. You are my life, my love, and my light. I love you, mommy, with all my heart and soul. You are the one who holds our family together; you are the brave soul that fought so hard to give birth to me. No matter how tired you were, you would never stop fighting for me; that shows me the true love you have for me. Now fight for yourself. Stay strong and make it through this, just like I know you can. Don’t leave us now.
48. God, please take care of my mom and keep her safe from harm. She is a strong woman and will fight this disease with all that she has. Please be with her and give her the strength to get through this hard time. Please let her hear the voices of all those that love her. Lord, keep her family close to her heart so that they can give hope to each other during their distress. Grant them a speedy recovery so that we can all be home together soon.
49. When I was born, my mother cried. I heard her promise that she would always be there for me no matter what. I know she is a woman of her word and is still trying to keep her promise. She is in the hospital and will be having heart surgery tomorrow. She is strong and will be okay, but your words are helping put my mind at ease. Love you!
50. Mom I am so worried. I don’t know if you will ever see this, but I am not giving up or losing hope. You never give up on me and I won’t give up on you! There is so much that needs to be said when it comes to how much you mean to me but now is not the time. I just pray through this entire situation that you wake up safe and sound with your beautiful smile. We love you, mom.