50 Thank You for Being There When I Needed You
There is nothing more rewarding than having someone who we can always count on when we need them. The concept of having a reliable and trustworthy friend is so important to some of us that we have created songs, movies, books, and poems about it. Having that kind of relationship with someone we can always rely on can make all the difference when we are going through difficult times.
It is hard to find a wife with great qualities. If you are lucky enough to find one, you should thank her for that. Here are the things which women appreciate most from their husbands. Just go ahead and be yourself, your true self, and she will surely love it always.
1. I will love you until the end of time. I can never thank you enough for all that you have done for me. By being there for me and taking the worst of it all, I am so thankful and lucky to be with you.
2. When things got tough, your heart never failed me, and even when I caused myself pain, you still picked me up when I fell. Thank you for being my conscience when mine needs a reminder.
3. I would not be able to get through every tough moment of my life without you. The day that I met you, I knew our love was something absolutely special and rare. You make me feel happier than I can ever remember, and you’ve made me the most insanely happy person in the world. I love how our relationship is always growing and changing; it’s rare for a couple these days to have so much fun together and be able to laugh at nothing at the same time.
4. I do not know where I would be today if I had not found you. You are my inspiration, my hero, and my partner in crime. My life feels complete because of you in it!
5. You are everything that I love so much; you mean so much to me; you mean the world to me. I won’t trade our love for anything in this world because you are my everything.
6. I just want to say how much I appreciate you being there for me. There have been several times in the past year when my life has had some really big changes, and I’ve always felt like you were right beside me, helping and supporting me through it all.
7. All those thanks in the world are not enough to thank you, lovely wife, for all your love and support. You are the best woman in this world. Thank you so much.
8. You’ve been there for me through all my days; My love is so painfully surprising – I just couldn’t have made it without you. There’s nowhere left to run tonight, You’re all I got, and that’s enough!
9. You are my biggest dream come true; I want to be with you all my life; no man can love you like I do, your everything to me.
10. Thank you for all the support and care; I think that life only gets better as we grow old; I just feel so lucky to have you in my heart. I love you, my dear wife!
11. I am lucky to have you in my life, and I love the way you make me feel.
12. I’m here to be with you whenever you need me. I hope my efforts are enough to thank you for being by my side despite our ups and downs.
13. I didn’t tell you that I appreciate all that you have done for me. I only kneel and thank God for everything he has given to me.
14. This is for my love; thank you for being there with me through thick and thin; I love you, baby.
15. I am grateful life has brought us this far. Thank you for supporting me; I am very lucky to have you; thank you for being there every single day in every single way.
16. I love you, thank you for always being by my side, my love for you will never change no matter what I promise.
17. I want you to know that I love and appreciate you more than words can say. I support you in everything you do and would never stand in your way.
18. I am so thankful for how sweet you are because I know you can be quite mean! I love you and will always try to be the best husband for you.
19. I didn’t notice you when we were first dating. I saw that you were pretty, but I didn’t know how beautiful your heart was. You are very special to me.
20. I could go on forever. Words would not be enough to express my gratitude for being with you. I love you so much, baby! I am so proud to call you mine.
21. I’ve never met someone so optimistic and caring as you. You take my breath away, and you always know what to say when I need it. You make me feel so amazing inside when you say the simplest things, but they mean so much to me.
22. Whenever you need me, I will be there, whenever you want me to be, I will be there, whatever you ever need, all you have to do is tell me.
23. I sat and just looked at the things you put together for us. The candle, the chocolates, the roses, all with messages about how much you love me and care for me. It’s nice to see that you really do appreciate and love me. I love you too, baby!
24. Being in a relationship is not easy, and most things just don’t go by your plan. It takes time for things to work out, and you may think that everything is just going wrong, but if you think about it, it’s all happening for the best. Every problem or fight will eventually lead to something good.
25. I am grateful for you, I love and admire you, I want to be with you for the rest of my life, thank you for loving me; I could not do this without you.
26. I truly appreciate having you as my wife. We could not have found a better match. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted and more. I love you so much.
27. I want to say that you are the best woman ever and will never find someone as good as you. You are a great mother and wife who always supports me in whatever I want. I am so lucky to have you in my life!
Thank You for Being There When I Need You
28. Thanks for being there when I needed you most; you’ve given me the strength to carry on, Thanks for being honest with me and true.
29. I’m always there for you, and I thank God every day that he gave me the opportunity to share my life with you. I love you so much more than words can explain.
30. You make me feel that I can get through anything. You are my life, my joy, my heart.
31. My darling, you are special to me; I am happy to be with you; I hope and pray we can still be together.
32. I could say many great things about you, and yet I still wouldn’t do you justice! When people ask me why I love you, the answers just tumble out of my mouth like a waterfall. You’re beautiful inside and out; your smile lights up even the darkest of places in my heart. Your touch warms me to the very core. You’ve given me two amazing children that fill me with complete happiness every single day.
33. For every time, you were there for me and for every time I needed you. I love you dearly for the support you gave me in my worst times; thank you.
34. I love you, and I want to say thank you for taking my hand on this journey that is life. You help me get through the tough times, but more importantly, you make me smile every day. Thank you for always being there when I needed you most and for loving me as much as I love you. Our past has made us who we are today, but it’s nice to know that our future will be one of many adventures. I can’t wait to spend all of my life with you.
35. When I was alone in this world, you were there. When I needed someone to be with me, you were there.
36. I wanted to let you know that I’m proud of your effort and the time it takes for you to take care of us. I think I can speak for both of us that we feel blessed to have you on our side. Thank you for being YOU!
37. I am very grateful for you; I promise I will never take you for granted; I will always love you so much forever and ever because your love means the world to me. You are one amazing woman.
38. In life, everyone needs someone they can lean on, someone to care for them, someone who will always be there for the person. Especially when facing difficult situations. For me, that person is you. You are there for me, and I can always rely on you. I am always going to be there for you because I love you.
39. When I have bad days, you are always there; when I am sad, you comfort me, you bring me happiness. Thank you so much.
40. Thank you for listening to me and trying to support me, thank you for always being my friend, thank you for teaching me so much about love. Thank you for being my best friend; thank you for being there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. You’re my everything, and I’ll always love you!!
41. Every day I do something that makes you proud, I love when I catch you looking my way, and I hope it’s because you know that I can make you proud. Your love is the greatest gift in my life, and your trust means more to me than anything in the world.
42. Thank you, my love, for being there and showing me through tough times; thanks for your support and love, always there with patience to listen to me when I need someone. I feel so lucky.
43. Your feelings are my feelings; your worries are my worries, your fears are my fears, your successes are my successes, Your happiness is my happiness.
44. I want to thank you for being a great wife. I also want to thank you for being there with me so many times when I needed you. Thank you for being there all the time, just being yourself. You are the best wife anyone could have.
45. You are my soul mate, the woman who holds my heart and the most important person in the world to me. I love you; thank you for always being there for me!
46. You mean the world to me, and I don’t know what I would do without you. You are the best thing that has happened to me, and without you in my life, I would feel lost. I only hope one day I can be half the man you deserve.
47. When no one cares for you and you, have no one to turn to, remember that I will be there for you.
48. There are so many ways I could tell you how amazing you are, but words just escape me.
49. You have made me so happy, and for that, I am truly grateful. I love you more than anything, and to anyone who dares to tell me otherwise or hurts you, I will destroy them. Your happiness means everything to me.
50. I love that I can come to you with my problems because you’re the only person who truly understands me. You are a wonderful woman — strong, independent, outspoken and beautiful on the inside and out. Words can’t express how much I appreciate you helping me through some very rough times in my life. I’m so grateful for the care and compassion you gave me. You’re not just my wife, but my best friend.
51. I wish I could tell you how much I admire your loving kindness and spirit. I guess you already know my thoughts. When I look at your eyes, it seems what I’m seeing is a part of me.
52. I want to thank you for being a beautiful, wonderful wife, and I know that God must have had the plan ready for me to have you come into my life.
53. I wanted to say thank you for being there when I needed someone, thank you for your encouragement when I needed some motivation. I really needed it tonight; thanks so much for sticking around and supporting me through everything. I know things haven’t been perfect lately, but I’m thankful that we can work together in fixing what has already been damaged and continue to go forward in our relationship!! Thanks so much for being my rock!
54. Thank you for being my partner, for always being there for me, thank you so much for never leaving me when I was down, thank you so much for being my shoulder to cry on, for always being there, thank you so much for helping me get over the people that hurt me since I was a child.