Best Weekend Prayer Message for Husband 2021
This week, you will have to send a message to your husband. How do you do that? We have some suggestions for you. Your husband is the most important blessing God has given you to make life complete and fulfilling. Do not miss the opportunity to get up close and personal with your man, to learn more about him and his needs, and to show him how much you care and how much he means to you.
It’s the weekend! Some are looking forward to resting, while others are excited about spending quality time with loved ones. Why not both? This weekend spread peace and harmony by sending a prayer message through SMS to friends, family, and coworkers. Use the best weekend messages to keep your loved ones safe and inspired during their weekend adventures.
Weekend Prayer Messages, Messages for the Weekend: Every week, you have a chance to shine, remember you are not just a number, but in the hands of our Lord. -Make it your intention to seek God, press refresh on your relationship with Him. -Put a pause on every sin and ask for forgiveness. -Take time to enjoy the reason why we celebrate this weekend; remember we only have this moment together.
1. I prayed for you to rest well this weekend. I thank God for giving you to me. It is an honor and privilege to know that you are in my life. I appreciate our friendship and cherish every second I spend with you. You are an incredible man and a wonderful human being. I will always admire that about you.
2. God, thank you for bringing this man into my life. Thank you for blessing us with health and opportunities to help those in need. Thank you that I learned the meaning of unconditional love and what true happiness is all about through him. Lord, please bring us safely through the next few days and let our paths cross more often. I pray that we stay healthy and strong so that he can be there for me until the end of time.
3. I am re-writing my prayer request. My prayer to you is to heal not only my body but my mind and my soul.
4. I pray for your success, happiness, and the health and well-being of you and the ones you love. May this weekend be a refreshing reminder of how precious life is and all that you have to give.
5. I pray that our weekend together will be full of rest. I know that you do not go to church on Sunday. I want you to hear the Word of God and be filled with His Spirit.
6. Thank you for always being there when I need you. Even if it’s just to give me someone to talk to. Thank you for your words of wisdom and for keeping our relationship alive and fresh. Each time I look into your eyes, I love you a little bit more.
7. Just a quick prayer to thank God for this beautiful weekend and for all the blessings in my life. I pray for your health, happiness, and success as well. And I pray that we can take a little time away from work to just be together and rest!
8. I wish I could read into your words, know your intentions by how you say them. I love you. I hope this finds you well. Take care and rest easy this weekend. You deserve it more than anyone I know.
9. Dear God, I pray for strength every day to keep me safe and courageous when it gets tough. I want to be the best mom I can be for my son and give him wings to fly. Please watch over my dad, who is fighting cancer. Show him there is so much more than what he thinks right now. And please help me find the happiness I have lost. Amen.
10. Lord, Lead and direct my steps. Help me to discover what it is you want me to do with my life. Guide me in my work here on earth and help me to remember I am never alone or separated from you.
11. Dear God, Thank you for allowing me to have a day off. Today I will be resting from all my daily stress and troubles. I pray that you will help me relax, so I can feel totally rejuvenated when I return to work tomorrow.
12. Dear Father, I come before you today to ask a favor. Please watch over my husband, protect him and keep him safe from harm and danger. Help him be safe on the road and at work. Please let him rest well this weekend, heal what needs healing and help him find peace of mind. Watch over our children, protect them and keep them safe from harm that might try to get to them; help them rest well this weekend just as you helped my husband relax when he needed it the most.
13. I pray that you continue to grow and mature, allowing Him to mold you into the person He wants you to be. I pray that He keeps you safe during your weekend of fun but doesn’t let you forget why you are at the retreat in the first place. I pray that He gives you plenty of rest so that when your weekend is over, as always, He is the first thing on your mind. I love you so much and can’t wait to see you.
14. I pray that God will give you the desires of your heart for this weekend. I hope you have a wonderful, restful weekend with time to spend with your family and friends and that the Lord will continue to show you his love and grace. Know how much I love and miss you. I’ll see you at home. Love always. XOXO
15. It was just another ordinary day until I met you. Since our eyes met the first day, there seemed to be a spark between us; my heart was telling me, something deep inside my heart was telling me that this is it! This is how it’s supposed to be, and everything is how it’s supposed to be! Saying “I love you” is not enough. All those great dreams I had in my head are now a reality, thanks to you! You’ve completely changed my world into a better place to live in.
16. Lord, help me to forgive myself so that I may have a closer walk with you. Help me to forgive my family and others even if they don’t seem to deserve it. Please remind me that everything happens because you want it to. Help me to trust your plan in my life and know that no matter what will work out for the best, even when I can’t see how this will be! Only you know what I need, so guide me through each day.
17. I believe that love is a choice. I choose to love you for the rest of my life. Every hour I spend with you seems like only a moment, and every moment without you leaves me with a void in my heart. My world is brighter with you in it, and I can’t wait to grow old with you by my side. I love you so much!
18. I want to send a prayer of blessing for my darling. I pray that he gets to rest from his hard work this weekend. He has been working very hard and helping people out in need. My prayer is that he will get some rest so that he can be ready for the week ahead.
19. Dear God, you are the healer of all hurts. You are the restorer of all souls. Come into my man’s heart and heal him. Restore peace in his mind, balance in his life, and clarity in his decisions. Let him find his purpose as he embraces the fullness of your love. Give him the strength to carry on when life is hard. Thank you for waking him up every morning. Guide him as he navigates this world and lead him to your kingdom in heaven.
20. I want you to always know this. I pray God gives us more time to stay connected & love each other more; I promise to shower you with love, affection, and time as long as He will give me a life to give. Love you!
21. Thank you, my love. I will never tire of saying that, and I think you know that. If you didn’t believe me before, then at least now you know. I love you so much, and it only grows each time we meet. You are a truly amazing man with so much potential. I hope you see that in yourself one day.
22. Dear husband, I know you are in a season of transition. The work you do is so important, and I never forget the sacrifices you make for our family. You are so strong of mind and character, but you may feel like the world is crashing down around you right now.
Weekend Prayer Wishes for Husband
23. I love you much more than anyone could ever explain. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I’m praying that God’s grace is with you today and shines down on your every move. Thank you for all that you do and for all the laughter that makes up my days; I always know that you mine!
24. You are my favorite person on the face of the earth, my soul mate. I love you more, every day! Please remember how much I love you. May this weekend bring you much-needed rest and healing.
25. Dear Lord, we’re having a great weekend together, and it is filled with laughter, fun, and our favorite pastime – cooking together! Help Chris feel better this weekend and continue to be there for him. Bless us with comfort when he’s not feeling well and help us to always cherish the moments we have together. We’re so thankful that you made everyone unique; thank you for the special way you have shaped him and for the way you designed him with unconditional love.
26. I will pray that your vision exceeds your expectations. I will pray that you draw close to God and recognize his voice. I will pray that you know that you can trust God, no matter what others tell you. I will pray that you rest well this weekend!
27. I pray that you rest well this weekend. May the Lord keep you in His love as you sleep. Amen.
28. I pray that you find peace this weekend, health, and happiness in time to come. I have to stop and say I love you for all that you do. You’re not just my husband but a friend with whom I share my joy and sorrows. We laugh and cry as one, and nothing compares to our love. We share so much together, and although I will often worry about the future, as long as we’re together, I know it will always be okay!
29. Dear God, please let him be blessed with a love that is faithful and true. Let her see how beautiful she is on the inside. Let her find a man that will make her heart flutter every time she sees him. Let him be kind and generous and put an arm around her shoulder whenever he can and hold her tight when the bad days are near. And please put it in his heart to love Tonya for who she really is: kind, sweet, loving, beautiful, sassy.
30. Lord, today we lift up in prayer our brother. We ask that you would encourage him and give him wisdom as he deals with his current circumstances. We pray that you would guard his health and provide for all of his needs. I pray, Amen!
31. I pray that he will find rest this weekend. I pray that he will continue to find peace of mind and soul as he goes through life, that God will protect him and surround him with his love.
32. I pray that you will rest well this weekend. I ask God to help you find peace and comfort amidst the storm you are in. I pray that he will give you strength and courage to continue moving forward in the life of His choosing for you.
33. Gracious and loving God, You said that if you have faith as big as a mustard seed, you can move mountains. I need You to give me the strength to make this mountain into a speed bump! I know that is a huge prayer, but I believe in You and thank You for being here to help. Please help my fiance with his stress and anxiety. Give him back his smile and laugh that he had when we met. Help him feel loved and appreciated by those he loves most in life.
34. I have prayed for you this weekend that God would show you His perfect will for your life. I pray He takes care of all your needs and provides for you above and beyond. God is good, and His love endures forever. Thank you for being such a wonderful blessing in my life and having your faith to follow the Lord diligently. May God continues to bless you the rest of this year, and may He continue to make His face shine upon you.
35. I want to thank God for this day. I pray that you have a restful and rejuvenating weekend. I hope that all of your dreams come true. I love you.
36. My love, may the angels of heaven watch over you this weekend. Be content and accept all things that come to you with peace and grace. The most important things are your personal well-being, joy, and peace of mind. I am here for you always. Have a great idea for something; write it down in a 7-day love letterbox!
37. I pray that you have a restful weekend. I hope that you get everything done, whatever it is you are working so hard on. I pray your health is good this weekend and that you will be at peace with joy. I love you!
38. I pray for love. I pray for your heart to be full and for mine to be empty–that yours may fill it. I pray that you feel my love and care surrounding you as you sleep that you may wake refreshed with an open heart. I pray that our desires might align, our futures joined as one in the divine realm. I pray for your success this day; In all matters, great and small. Let only good prevail through the infinite universe of time and space, as you set out today.
39. Your thoughtfulness and affectionate consideration touch my heart deeply. You are a blessing in my life, and I am so lucky to be loved by you! Happy weekend dear.
40. Lord, I thank you for the love my husband has for me. Thank you that he is always there to hold my hand. And thank you for his example of compassion and service to others. The greatest gift in life is finding a soul mate who accepts us just as we are. Please watch over him and keep him safe this weekend.
41. Father in heaven, help my sweetheart this coming week ahead! Encourage him to succeed and be aggressive. Bless his heart and mind, open his eyes to new opportunities, lift up his spirit so that he may continue to be a blessing to others. Since these are David’s desires, I pray that you will give him the strength and courage he needs to conquer every day. Please help him sleep well tonight and prepare for another hard day tomorrow. Amen!.
42. I pray that you will always feel my love and know how special you are to me. I pray that you will go about your day with a smile on your face, knowing that you mean the world to me. If I could, I would search the entire world for the perfect man until I found you. I hope this prayer is enough to let you know how much I love and adore you. Hang in there, baby — loving you is easy!
43. Dear God. Once again, I am giving thanks to you for all the things. My life is filled with love, peace, and joy. Please continue to be with this man of mine as he is away from me for work. Please help him rest easy and allow him to return home in great health. Amen.
44. Dear Lord, we come before you today in need of your wisdom and guidance. Please give our son a pleasant journey on his way to school. Please protect him from accidents and keep him safe from harm. We love him so much that we cannot imagine life without him. By your grace, may he continue to shine with the radiance of your love? Amen.
45. I prayed for you and all who are dear to me today. May we find rest this weekend and the strength to face whatever comes our way. God bless you and keep you close day after day.