Weekend Prayer Sms for Husband 2021
As all the people of the world know, husbands are a big deal. While some people may think that their husbands are more like their best friends, others may consider their husbands to be their life partners or soul mates. Whatever the relationship, it is important to show your love and appreciation for your husbands in various ways. A great way to do that is by sending a prayer SMS to your husband, which is also known as short prayers, short verses. The most important thing for a husband to hear at the end of the day is that he is loved.
1. Dear Lord, please be with my husband this weekend. Please ease his burdens and make him laugh. May he rest well. Increase the love and happiness in our home. Thank you for blessing us so much. Give him strength, Lord, to hold strong and steady to our relationship and marriage. I love my husband!
2. Dear Husband, I’m so glad God answered my prayers and brought you into my life. Every single day you make me a better person. You give me strength, make me laugh, and treat me like a queen! I just want to wish you a happy weekend.
3. Each Saturday, when you come home from work, it is like Christmas Day has come again. My husband- please be everything you can to me. Please make love to my soul as well as my body. Let it be our destiny to spend every day together. Please!
4. The weekend is here, and I can’t wait to spend time with you. God gave me the best gift in life, more than I ever thought imaginable. I am so lucky to call you my husband. You are with every breath that I take a part of me to love you!
5. Dear God, please keep us close together this weekend and never let anything come between us. Dear God, allow us to create a special bond with each other. Dear God, Help us to communicate with each other so that we can enjoy each other’s company every moment. Please give us the strength and courage to withstand all the distractions around us. My dear husband, I love you so much and feel blessed that you are by my side. Having you in my life is like having the world to myself.
6. As you go out this weekend, may God be with you! It will be a great time having fun with friends and family. I wish you to come back refreshed and more in love than ever! Have a great weekend, honey!
7. I prayed for you this weekend and thanked God for you. I prayed that you continue to be the PROUD man you are, the honest man you are, the loving father and husband you are. You owe it to yourself to be yourself! Don’t change for anyone or anything. Be TOTALLY proud of who YOU are! WE love your funny ways and look forward to another great year with you as our partner in life.
8. My darling husband, thank you for bringing such happiness into my life. I love and cherish each moment we share. I pray that your heart is always filled with God’s love and that you feel truly blessed in each and every way.
9. Dear Lord, I pray that my husband would be able to rest and relax over the weekend. Please help him to focus on the important things in life like Jesus, family, and friends. Thank you for all that you have done for us. In your name, I pray, amen.
10. Dear husband, I love you. Thank you for your time this weekend. I look forward to spending more time with you soon. Have a great work week. Love, your wife.
11. I pray that this Sunday and the rest of the days this weekend would be full of love, laughter, and happiness. I hope you’ll have a great time and relax from your stressful job. I hope to see you soon. I love you now and always!-Steve
12. Don’t let the week get you down. I wish for a fun, fantastic weekend with my amazing family and my amazing man. I love you!
13. I pray that you find strength and joy in your life. I pray that you find peace in your heart. I pray that you find comfort in the people you love. I pray for courage to do what must be done and patience to wait for what will come. I pray for love to flow freely in your life. Happy weekend my love.
14. I pray that this weekend will be a blessing to you. I pray your soul will be filled with peace. I pray for the strength to follow through on hard decisions and the wisdom to make the right choices. I pray that you find peace in our relationship, with each other, and with God. And lastly, I pray that you will find a way to rest amidst it all! You deserve to enjoy your weekend!
15. Dear Husband, Call up your friends and tell them, “It’s my weekend with the kids.” Movie night, drive-through dinner, baseball game! As you declare your independence this weekend, don’t forget to call me so that I can do what I want to do – be home with you and the kids!
16. I’ll pour out my heart like a love song to you and for you, only you. You’re still my soulmate; I’m happily married by God’s grace. You are the reason I breathe, the beat of my heart, and the light that guides me every day.
17. This is the start of a beautiful weekend. I love you beyond words. Enjoy your time off tomorrow!
18. May the Lord fill you with every good thing this weekend. Have fun!
19. I just wanted to say a special prayer for you this weekend, husband. I wish you a safe and speedy trip out to see the grandkids. I love you more than all the stars in heaven, my dearest darling. Be safe, and may God bless you this weekend.
20. Dear husband, I pray that we will always stay close to God and be thankful every day for the amazing blessing we have in our marriage. Thank you for this weekend. I pray that you know how much you mean to me and how thankful I am that God brought us together.
21. I Love you so very much. I never want to spend a single second without you, and I pray that our future is as you always dreamed of – full of happiness, love, and family. Happy weekend darling.
22. My love, I pray this weekend brings you complete and total rest. No drama. No strife. No fighting with your parents. Just a restful weekend that allows you to recharge your batteries. And with your recharged peace of mind, be able to bring that peace to rest in my heart as well.
23. Dear Lord, please fill the hearts of my husband and boys this weekend with your love. I know they need your support so much–please send it their way. I also ask that you keep them safe from harm and help them be content and at peace in all areas of their lives. Please allow circumstances to fall into place that will bless our family relationally, emotionally, spiritually, financially, and health-wise!
24. Dear Lord, thank you for the wonderful husband you have blessed me with. He has been such a blessing to me in my life. He has always been there for me, and I thank you for it. Please guide and protect him as he works hard this weekend. As always, we thank you for all that you do, and may God’s face shine down upon you today, tomorrow, and forever Amen.
25. I pray for a weekend you are able to rest, reenergize, and be renewed. I pray that feelings of happiness and joy fill your days this weekend. May God bless you this weekend with a feeling of peace and contentment.
26. My Lord, I pray that you will bless and keep my husband safe while he is away from me this weekend. That you will comfort him with the knowledge that his wife misses him and loves him deeply, but also that you will remind him to have a good time, play golf, have a few drinks, and not to work too hard. Please watch over him and keep him safe from any harm this weekend.
27. Dear husband, Thank you for being my knight in shining armor this weekend. I’m very thankful and blessed to have you in my life. Love, my wife.
28. Today is the sixth day of my week of prayer for you. I pray that you will have an awesome weekend – spent with people who matter to you and your passions. I’m so thankful to be spending this weekend with you! My heart is overflowing, and I love you so much.
29. I just wanted to drop you a line, and you know how much I love you. It’s times like these that make me appreciate everything we have together. I just want to say that no matter what happens in the world around us, nothing else matters as long as we are together. You are the love of my life, my soulmate, and tomorrow will be another wonderful day full of fun with you.
30. You are my one true love. I adore you, and I can’t wait until we get to spend another wonderful weekend together!
31. I pray that all goes well this weekend, husband. Be safe and have a good time. I love you and pray for you all the time.
Weekend Prayer Message for Husband
32. Dear husband, I hope this weekend is a wonderful one. That you are able to be free from your stress and that the only thing you have to worry about this weekend is spending time with me. You are such a wonderful man- father, husband, friend- and I love you so much.
33. I pray that your weekend is as wonderful as you are.
34. My prayers this weekend are going up for you! I want to thank God for creating a man so amazing and giving him to me. I love you forever and ever; I am so lucky that you are mine.
35. I pray that I love and cherish you forever and that our home is filled with laughter and happiness forever. May we have many more quiet weekends like this, just being together and being in love. You are my one true love.
36. Just a simple prayer for my love. I will always cherish these days! Have a blissful weekend.
37. I pray that you can catch up on your sleep, relax a bit, and just enjoy the weekend. I’m so glad I have you; you are the best husband ever! You make my life better in more ways than one. Please know that I love you so much and I’m thinking about you all the time! You are amazing in every way, and God knew what he was doing when he put us together!
38. God, thank you for your precious gift to my husband and me. I want him to remember his weekend as a wonderful time of love and appreciation for each other.
39. I love you, and I pray that the Lord will bless you and keep you this weekend and show you that He has a plan that is bigger than anything you or I can imagine.
40. Lord, Guardian of our family, bless this weekend to be filled with Your presence and joy. Thank You for being there through the good times as well as the bad. Thank You for never leaving our side and guiding us through it all. I pray that our love grows stronger day by day and that we keep looking forward to the future with hope and faith in You. Forgive me for my mistakes and lift me up when I fall. I pray. With faith in God.
41. I pray this weekend is full of laughter, love, and family. You are my world and the best thing that ever happens to me. I will always, with everything I am, love you! I will also send you a text or call to say Happy Valentines Day!
42. I pray that we have an amazing weekend, husband, filled with lots of fun and laughter. I hope you will always remember that I love you. I can’t wait to see you tonight; I love you, baby.
43. I pray that this weekend we will have a quiet and relaxing time together. I want to spend the whole weekend laughing with you and waking up with you. I love you and thank God every day for our marriage.
44. God, please see us through this weekend and let my husband remember why he loves me so much. Please see him safely through the cars, roads, and all the things we have to do and let him come back home to me in one piece. Let me show my husband how much I care for him today, tomorrow, and all thru the coming week. God let him feel your love through mine. Thanks for being here for me thru everything.
45. God, shower my husband with the gifts of your grace, wisdom, and peace. Empower him to fulfill future tasks in his life’s calling. Give him the courage to face every challenge; allow him to have the strength to endure it all. Grant him peace of mind, body, and spirit. I pray that he will be a blessing to me. Keep his heart open for communication with you and others. Teach him how to love and how to forgive.
46. I miss you more than I can say. You are so important to me, and I pray for you every day. Please be careful and get plenty of rest this weekend. I love you!
47. I love you with all my heart; I can’t imagine a life without you. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You make me look forward to each and every day, knowing that you are by my side. Happy weekend to my husband!
48. I pray you have a fantastic weekend and that you get to relax. I hope you’re able to spend time with the one you love, and most importantly, I pray that God continues to bless our marriage. Have a wonderful weekend!
49. I am so blessed to have a loving and caring, and sweet husband like you. I thank God for you every day of my life. I pray that he will continue to protect and bless you. Today is Saturday, the last day of this sweet week, oh how I wish that it was night already! As I start counting the minutes left before Sunday dawns upon us, I miss you more and more. I hope your day is just as beautiful as mine. Have a good one!
50. I wanted to thank you for being the best husband in the world. Every weekend you go out of your way to give me a fun weekend. I love you so much and couldn’t ask for better. To my sweet husband, I LOVE YOU!
51. I pray that you find peace and contentment this weekend. I pray that you allow yourself time to think, relax and think about all the blessings the Lord has bestowed upon you. I pray that you will be able to look into your heart and find something there that tells you how much I love you. I pray that your soul will be refreshed and filled with peace. God Bless!
52. Dear husband, you never cease to amaze me. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man supporting me in all my crazy endeavors. Thank you for always making time for me, listening to me when I need someone to talk to, and being the most patient and understanding man ever. I love you and appreciate all that you do.
53. God’s blessings and protection are upon you today and always. Have a wonderful weekend; I love you.
54. Dear Lord, I pray that this weekend brings my husband peace, joy, and happiness. Thank you for all the wonderful talents and amazing gifts You gave to him. Please help him enjoy his weekend and allow some free time for himself.
55. Oh Lord, I thank you for our weekend sleep in time. We come before You to ask that You will help this wonderful man of ours give us respect and love and humility. That he will help us live our weekend free from stress, worry, or anything negative. Thank you for all that is good in our lives and in our downtime.
56. Dear God, please continue to muddle my husband’s judgment so that he can never see just how upset I really am with him. In addition, please make him incapable of using his cell phone for the weekend. Thank you.
57. Dear God, Please let my husband have a very successful week. I love him more than life itself, and I feel like he deserves to be successful in all that he does. Please help me show him how much he means to me. Thank you for all that you do.
58. I wish you have a fantastic weekend.
59. Lord, thank you for the gift of love that my husband is. Thank you for my beautiful children and for the blessing of being his wife. Please give him joy in his work, fulfillment in his friendships, and happiness in all your beautiful creations.
60. Your love is like a breeze that gently blows through my life. With you, I am calm and confident. I can smile through anything because, without you, I wouldn’t survive this life. I hope you have the best weekend ever filled with only joy. Be good to yourself, relax, laugh and play. Have a happy weekend!
61. I pray that God will give you a blessed weekend. May you have moments of rest, reflection, and sharing with others. I pray that your heart will be filled with joy and peace this weekend. I am thankful for the gift of you! You are my best friend, and I love you with all my heart!
62. Happy Weekend My Love! I love you and wish you have a wonderful day. I’ll be thinking about you all day as you’re away from me, so I will be missing you terribly. Be Safe. I’m thinking of you. Much Love!
63. I don’t care if I stay at work until midnight or if I have to do something on the weekend. I just want to be with you. I love you so much, honey!