What Is True Love Like? Find Answers
What is true love like? When you ask this question, you get one of those polite answers: ‘True love is a wonderful, precious experience that we are all capable of once we have matured enough to handle it.’
This is a subreddit dedicated to helping you reach your goal of finding true love. Whether this be a marriage proposal, dating, or just friends we are here for you! True Love is a welcoming and warm community and we look forward to having you.
True love is ultimately a promise–a promise made in the present but whose fulfillment or enjoyment will accrue to future periods of time. It is, therefore, implicitly a bargain. It is the nature of all types of love to involve emotion (feeling), but over time (and that time is getting shorter with the demise of stable family life and extended kinship groups), that feeling will diminish or even disappear.”
Ask people what true love is like, you will get many different answers. Is it the type of love we find in fairy tales? Is it a gentle feeling where you feel safe and comfortable? Is it an explosive, all-consuming feeling that overcomes all obstacles and lasts until one of you dies?
1. True love is something that only you can appreciate. It’s rare and not something you can buy, but something you can develop. True love isn’t something you can find by asking everyone you know. True love is something that only you can find (unless you have all the answers), and you’ll know it when you see it.
2. What is true love like? What does it mean to love someone? True love is not the same as the kind of love that people describe as romantic. True love is not about how someone makes you feel, but rather how someone makes you feel about yourself and what’s inside of you.
3. True love is like a drug. It gets you hooked, and once you’re in it, there are few things you can compare it to. True love can be compared to a powerful drug because it can take away all your problems and make you feel like no one ever mattered more in your life. True love can make you crazy when you’re in love with the one you have it with because nothing else in the world is like it. Love is about being sincerely happy with someone even when you didn’t think you could be. It’s loyal and true to them no matter what.
4. There are two types of love in this world, true love, and false love. True love comes from the heart and is the most precious thing. It is what makes life worth living because you could fall in love with someone who has magic powers and the most beautiful smile in the world. True love can never get old, and as long as you walk this earth, making someone’s day is always fun.
5. True love is full of surprises. It’s deep and usually unexpected, like the feeling you get when you dream and wake up and realize you’ve been dreaming of this moment your whole life. You could be completely happy and content with your life (even dreaming about marriage and kids) and yet experience a different kind of true love. True love makes us question all we know and opens our hearts to new worlds of beauty. True love makes us smile even on the worst days.
6. True love is the nature of a bond that is so deeply rooted in the heart that it cannot be questioned. In other words, true love is something that only exists between a man and a woman, and it is on these two defining traits that all other relationships live based on. The trust, affection, inspiration, support, and warmth that true love brings into your life is unmatched. One definition of true love is happy when your partner does the same for you.
7. What is true love? I hate taking the word of any human being. True love is not something that you can construct out of scripture and reason. It is something that only divine beings can fully understand.
8. What is true love? Is it simply the feeling of being adored and needed? It can be deeper than that. True love is recognizing that other humans have inherent value and worth—and that you, too, have worth and dignity within yourself. It loves someone enough to give yourself to them without expecting anything in return. That means no navel-gazing, no need to wait for a “you see” moment. True love is being content with what you have right now and grateful for every day. It’s realistic about the world and each other’s capabilities.
9. True love is not something that happens once in a lifetime. True love keeps growing and changing, just as you are growing and changing every day. True love is caring about someone even when that person does not reciprocate the love back. True love does not involve purchasing gifts or being doped up on sugar. True love is really a deep sense of caring and respect for what someone stands for and leads them to want to be better and do better for themselves.
10. True love is natural and unimposed. To understand true love is therefore not to understand love as an impersonal force, but as the activity of two individuals, one of whom is acting from the pure desire for the other. Within this context, a love letter to a girl can be described as “striving.
11. True love is having somebody who is special in your life, and you just want to spend the rest of your life with. Nobody can give that to you except someone you truly love and accept the fact that you are going to spend the rest of your life with somebody special. It is hard to find somebody that is truly happy and fulfilled. but five things u should not do to find true love as it’s not easy to find true love anywhere.
12. True love is the kind of love that makes you wake up every morning thinking of your partner and not yourself. It is the kind of love that is so complete and real that it leaves you feeling empty and dizzy when it ends. True love does not need to be described in romantic terms, but the best kind of love can be described as deep and profound – the kind that makes you say, “I always wanted a loving partner like you.”
13. True love is rare; it happens once in a lifetime and is a one-in-a-million deal. True love doesn’t harm anyone and has nothing to do with acting like a wimp or complaining about your significant other. It’s not normal to be in love, but it can be beautiful and powerful if you let yourself get involved. True love is making sacrifices and standing up for what’s important to you. It’s true to yourself no matter what others say and what your friends and family think about it. True love has its ups and downs, but it’s always worth it in the end.”
14. True love is something that no one else can give you. It’s not something that exists just between two people; it’s something that exists between two people and others in the world, too. There are many forms of true love, and it’s really cool to look at all of them together — from flowers and gifts to movies and parties to bedtime stories. True love is something that changes you forever, and it will make your life an endless series of fun and memorable moments.”
15. The great thing about being with someone is that there’s often a great soul behind the masks they wear. But what makes True Love Special is that this soul is not developed by a marriage counseling session or compiled with hours and hours of therapy. True love is an emotional glue that unites two people in all the life they share. True love is like that friend you had as a child and still count on for advice and good spirits no matter how many years have passed.
16. True love is when you are fully devoted to someone and not just with your friends. True love means being by your mate’s side through thick and thin, never giving up on him, not passing up opportunities to spend quality time with him, and always supporting him.
17. In the world of online dating, people look for– and find– someone who will ‘feel like home.’ True love is different. True love is something that was not planned or engineered. It is born of our own emotional experiences, and it has nothing to do with age, height, or weight. True love is more than just being loyal; it’s more than just being nice; it’s not something you find in 5-10 days and dump all your problems on someone- it takes time to find true love.”
18. True love means different things to different people. For some, it’s a partner with whom they share a special romantic bond and whose love they treasure. For others, true love is someone they encounter in life who inspires them with their qualities and intellect. True love has the power to make us realize our true potential, guide our path to success, and maybe even inspire us to follow our dreams.
19. True love is a beautiful feeling that some cannot understand. Though blindness to love may be widespread, many who are blind to love have begun to sense how rare and precious true love really is. Love is not something you have or let others have.
20. True love is not something you should strive for; it’s not a goal, it’s not conditional upon actions taken by one party in the relationship; true love has nothing to do with material objects.
21. True love is a feeling of intense elation and delight when you are truly loved and cherished by someone. It’s something that you can never describe in words. You know it when you see it, and if you have ever experienced it, then you know what I mean.”
22. What is true love like? Many people find themselves making this question when they fall in love. True love is a wonderful feeling that most of us associate with positive feelings and emotions like joy, happiness, contentment, and the love of another.
23. What is true love like?! I’d like to find out. We all want and need love, but many of us don’t know how to express it to those we care about.
24. True love means something different to everyone. But when you think about it, what’s really important in life isn’t always what society expects. True love can be found in little things or big things. It’s not easy finding true love, but if you make an effort and look closely at the things that make your partner laugh and smile, then you’ll find love like nobody else.
25. True love is full of surprises. It’s worth it to risk a few rough edges just for the chance to find true love. True love has the capacity to surprise you in ways you never imagined. It goes beyond being a definition of love that we live by. True love isn’t limited to what other people think of it, or if you’ve managed to say your “I do” in marriage – true love is a relationship where you find joy living life completely without expectations or limits but instead by enjoying each other’s company with every breath you take.
26. True love is a strange concept. It’s not something that you experience, like the feeling you get when you see your special someone, and you’re screaming their name. It’s more like an extreme state of being. It’s like falling in love; it’s not about running into a person and kissing them goodnight as you did in high school. True love involves doing crazy things for each other, holding hands while you’re dancing all night long, standing inside the same room holding hands, breathing on each other until our hearts are hurting so much we can barely stand, standing side by side in pure happiness forever.
27. The true love of your life will make you happier than anything in the world. No matter what situation you are in. You will always find the one who will love and protect you more than anything. The one who will hold you close and give you unconditional love and care. This person will be beside you whenever you feel sad, smiling while you laugh, with you when you need comforting most of the time, just like the person who has been by your side for almost two decades. Do not imagine that this person exists in the world only in your imagination. If you look for this person sincerely and give your best everything for this person exactly like that, then you will never find it apart from her.
29. In my experience, true love is like that warm glow in the early morning when you wake up, and it’s all sunshine. The spark is gone, but it’s just a glimpse of the old you again. It is what can never be replaced but never leaves you either. It’s that early morning feeling inside when you go to bed and can’t wait to get up to see your love again.”
30. True love means much more than a weekday morning spent caressing and holding your loved one tenderly as they slumber peacefully in their own bed. True love deserves more. It requires effort and dedication before you are ready for it,”
31. Love is not a feeling but a reality. True love is an act that confers eternal human happiness with the person you love. Once you know this truth, you will be able to appreciate your love more, appreciate the good times, and overlook the bad ones. True love knows no boundaries, and boundaries are invented by human beings who come up with reasons and conditions that separate love from being realized. True love knows no jealousy nor envy and warns against falling in love because of someone.
32. Love is not the same for everyone. Love may be as simple as meeting for coffee or as elaborate as attending a wedding. Sometimes it can be any combination of the four feelings mentioned above. There is something special that happens when two people decide to become soulmates. It is an experience that cannot be described in words. Starting a business together, holding down a job you love, and making sacrifices for each other are only some of the benefits of true love. Love knows no boundaries and stays true no matter what. True love knows no race, religion, or gender. The person’s power that drives true love is stronger than any force created by man.
33. What is true love like? Is it something that is hard to understand or hard to quantify? To be sure, there are many different ways to interpret “true love.” Some belief it to be an unfathomable, spiritual feeling – the love of God. Others emphasize its physical manifestation – the intimate bond between a man and woman. Still, others believe all forms of true love are equal and have the same resonance for everyone regardless of gender or age. Finally, some give varying levels of importance to each of these components in their “true love” survey responses to account for varying levels of belief.
34. The most common question I get asked by women about love: “What is true love?” It’s not something you define or measure, or explain. It’s just a feeling, something inside you. I think if we talk about true love like that, we’ll find it really easier to understand what people mean when they say they love someone.
35. True love is a complicated relationship because it involves feelings, emotions, and actions between two different people. True love is a very tangible feeling that makes us smile because it means someone really cares about us. True love is something that a person can experience without having to go through a formal ceremony like marriage or a civil contract. True love is the feeling we experience when our partner is the best version of themselves.
36. True love is a powerful feeling that is elusive but real. True love is not something that develops in a week or a month. It takes time to find and learn to love someone like you are discovering your true self, and that takes following your heart in the right direction.
37. True love is a feeling of deep attachment to a person or a thing that one loves. True love can be defined as a deep feeling of intensity regarding the other person, which springs from affectionate feelings toward the target person. True love is the feeling that one has toward another when he or she is in need of emotional support, assistance, and comfort.
38. True love is a beautiful thing. True love can be found in the hottest relationship cases. True love makes life more beautiful and abundant with all kinds of blessings and happiness. True love helps us get along with people who are not our natural kind or with whom we have other problematic feelings. True love will serve as the foundation for improving our relationships all over the world.
39. True love doesn’t have to mean just being with someone who is one of your greatest friends. True love can exist between people who don’t even know each other. If you are not sure whether you’re in love with someone or not, is it possible that you could be in love with someone who lives a good life and makes some of the most restrictions impossible? Are there two people out there who could fall in love with each other, but one of them is currently prevented by circumstances from showing their love to the other?
40. What is Love? It isn’t what you have; it’s what you give. So let’s rewind that to one sentence. You give love when you comment on someone else’s posts. You share love when you comment on someone else’s pictures and stories. You express your love in the way that makes you most comfortable: in kind words or in compliments. And above all: you make love when you make it plain old WELL WORTH IT time on your dates and in your life. And this is the final thing you be about your partner: helping them realize just how much they mean to you and making sure “I did