Are you browsing the net looking for perfect birthday wishes for your boss to show him how much you love, respect, and appreciate both your Boss and his birthday? You have no worries, my friend. I have summed up this top ten list of Happy Birthday Wishes For Boss 2017. These wishes are SMS format and let me say it is simple to copy and paste these happy birthday wishes.
Wish your boss a very happy birthday with the help of the all-new “Happy Birthday Boss” wishes. No matter who you are, wishing your boss a happy birthday is a good move and we want to help you do it. Just use the below wishes from our website.
Wish You a Very Happy Birthday Boss
1. Happy birthday, Boss! May all your birthdays be as special as this one. We admire you for your vision, wisdom, and foresight. May you live long and continue to guide us with the same passion, dedication, and enthusiasm. Boss, whatever may come our way, we will always follow your lead and advice. Your simplicity is inspirational for many of us and has made us what we are today. We wish you a very happy birthday!
2. Happy birthday to the most amazing boss I have ever worked for. You never complain, are very understanding, and never ever yell! You have always been very patient with me, and I can’t express how much you mean to me. I was so scared of losing you, and the day I resigned, had the difficult task of telling you about it. But you were one step ahead of me, knowing I would never resign without your permission, and helped me through all my fears. Wish you a successful
3. I don’t do any work at all these years. I just call you boss to give myself some respect and I go on with my work. This is the true boss. I don’t take it personally, but just for now, I would like to be your number one fan. Happy birthday, boss!
4. On this special day, I wish you a very happy birthday. If only there was a way I could know how important you are to the company. Being at the top is not easy and everyone needs an experienced leader like you. I wish you many more years in the business of making this world a better place…and making our job easier!
5. Thank you for always being a great boss who cares about employees. It is my honor to work on your team and do whatever is required to ensure your success. I wish you the happiest of birthdays, boss!
6. Today is a very special day and I hope that all your wishes are fulfilled. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a very happy birthday.
7. Your birthday is the best day for wishing something new. I know you have been there for me through thick and thin, and I hope you keep the flame of happiness alive in our lives forever.
8. My dear boss, you are a great inspiration for me. You lead me to a bright future and are always by my side. On your birthday, I wish you more success and happiness in your life. Have a great time, dear boss!
9. Happy birthday to my boss: I know you have been there for me, in good times and bad. You have been there to offer love and support during my life’s ups and downs, which is more than any one person can ask of another. For all the things you have done, I wish you a very happy birthday!
10. Happy Birthday, boss! I’m sure you are going to have a great one. You have been an inspiration to many and a pillar of strength for those in need. Thanks for being there when I need you.
11. Boss you have been more than a boss to me, you have been a mentor and a friend. I would like to wish you a happy birthday! I love you!
12. I just want to take this opportunity to wish my boss a very happy birthday. He has stood by me in the good and bad times, always making sure that I get my job done and I am happy as well. I just can’t thank him enough for everything he has done for me. I can’t wait to see what his new year has in store for him and the entire company.
13. Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, and Happy Birthday.
14. Happy birthday, boss, I hope you will enjoy the day with lots of cheer. May this birthday be the best in years to come! All the best!
15. On your special day, I wish you a very happy birthday and pray for your maximum health and happiness. You are the best boss ever and I feel so lucky to have you by my side. Without your guidance, encouragement, and hard work, I would not be where I am currently at. Happy birthday!
16. Thank you for the cake, the presents, and the band. I am very happy that you also keep old friends and family together in this busy life. I adore you, boss. Happy Birthday!
17. Happy birthday, boss! It is the thought that counts. Let us not compare the size of the cake and gifts, or think about whose birthday party is better. Instead, just be happy they’re both happening. This time I have made a small card for you.
18. I am writing to wish you a very happy birthday and to say that words cannot express the joy I feel knowing that you are in my life. You have been there for me through thick and thin, and you have never judged anyone. May you live long, be healthy, and continue to inspire people in the years to come.
19. Thanks for believing in me and giving me opportunities. You are my strength; And, you brought smiles to my face when I needed it most. You are an excellent teacher, mentor, coach, and friend to me! Happy birthday, Boss!
20. Boss, thanks for all the opportunities you have given me. I have learned a lot from you. Happy Birthday!
21. You have become the epitome of a loving boss, ever mindful of my well-being. You always encourage me to achieve new heights. I never thought that I would get such a mentor in my life, who so selflessly takes care of me. The day you hired me, was the best decision you have made. Thank you for everything and wishing you a very happy birthday!
22. Thanks for being the person who is always ready to listen, and give advice. You have been my mentor and friend. You are the most thoughtful boss, and you are one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. Let me take this opportunity to wish you a very happy birthday!
23. Boss, it has been a very long road! Every step of it has been worth the trouble because you have been supporting all the way from the bottom. I truly appreciate the values that make you, you! You are one of those people who never say die. As your best staff, I am always happy to serve when you need us. Happy birthday and God bless!
24. It is a great time to celebrate your special day. Few, if not none have contributed so much as you have for the department. I wish you a very happy birthday!
25. I wish you a happy birthday. I will always be grateful to you for giving me a job when I needed one the most. You are one person I am proud to call my boss. Happy birthday!
26. Boss, you deserve the best in life and hopefully, I have a role in it. You are the most important person in my life and without you, I’m nothing. Thank you for being there for me, guiding me, giving me an opportunity to live my dream, and making my family proud.
27. My dear boss, thank you for finding it in your heart to give me a job. It has been a great experience working under your supervision. You have taught me a lot in the last five years. I wish you all the very best!
28. Boss, you are one of those people who have a good sense of humor and can entirely understand me. Thanks for all the experience and learning opportunities you have provided me while working with you. I hope God blesses you on this special day. You deserve happiness and more success in life. Wish you a very happy birthday!
29. Happy birthday, boss! I know it is only right that you receive the best birthday wishes on your special day. I hope you have a really awesome time today and enjoy every minute of it.
30. There is a reason why I have been working for you for so many years now. You are not just my boss, you are my mentor, too. I wish you a very happy birthday! You deserve every bit of love and happiness that this world has to offer. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you the best!
31. I am really impressed with your work. You gave me a huge responsibility and I have never let you down. Now that you are turning into a boss, things will be different. I salute your decision of picking me as your right hand, I take pride in saying that the future of this organization will be in safe hands. My family and I, wish you a very happy birthday!!!
32. Happy birthday, boss! You have worked so hard for this company, and now I believe that you deserve all the happiness. It is because of your dedication and hard work that I got opportunities to prove myself and do what I’m good at. This wish goes out from my heart – thank you for being around for me.’
33. Hey boss, I have known you for a very long time. As your assistant, I greet you every morning. Today is your special day and I wish you all the best. May many happy years befall you, and may God give you enough strength to overcome all the challenges in life.
34. I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done for me. It has been a great pleasure working under your guidance. You are like a father to me, someone I can trust and count on when I was in trouble. May your birthday be blessed with all the joys of this world! Have a wonderful, fun-filled birthday!
35. Sir, your contribution to the firm has been immense and for that, I will always be grateful. Working with you has not been a strain because you have been good at motivating us and you love a happy team. And thank God, we are such a team! On this very special day, I wish you a bright future ahead. Happy birthday, boss!
36. My dear boss, on this special day I am wishing you a very happy birthday. I cannot begin to tell you how much you have taught me. You are the one who encouraged me. You have pushed me to grow and develop. I count myself lucky to have your guidance and training. Thanks for being there for me all the time. You are a great mentor!
37. You mean the world to us, and we would like you to know that we value everything that you do for us. We appreciate your hard work and sacrifices. God always has a reason for everything because it is He who gives our bosses their tasks. Happy birthday, Boss!
38. With your guidance, our work environment has transformed into a haven of peace. I hope you stay for much longer and watch us become champions in our branch of business. Your presence makes the working environment a better place to be. So, on this day, I wish you a very happy birthday and many more to come!
39. Boss, I wish you all the best on your birthday. Thank you for all you have taught me over the years. Even though we never had a personal relationship, I love working under you. I appreciate your kindness and guidance. You have taken my work to another level, and I owe it all to you. I am proud to be part of this team and be a leader in future endeavors. Happy birthday!
40. Thank you for the opportunity to work here. I couldn’t have asked for a better boss and friend. Happy birthday, boss!
Happy Birthday I Wish you all The Best Boss
41. Happy Birthday to my boss! I know we usually don’t get along, but I must say you have been a very brave and gutsy person. I think if not for you I am sure will not be where I am. So, from the bottom of my heart, happy birthday! You are special to me.
42. Wish you a very happy birthday. Being in your team is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for all the lessons you have taught me and for everything, let this day be the best day of your life. Have a great year!
43. Boss you are the best boss have ever served, I want to wish you a happy birthday!
44. How does one describe a brilliant man like yourself? You have been working under my able guidance for quite some time now, and I am grateful to have you. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a very happy birthday.
45. You are my mentor and I am blessed to have you as my boss. God has been very kind to me in giving me a chance to work with you. There is one good thing about everything and that is – you do not feel old ever, as everyone is still learning from you. For your birthday this year, I urge you to continue bringing out the best in everyone around you and do not slow down!
46. Your birthday is the harvest of all the seeds you have sown through your life. You have done many great things and changed many lives. Your birthday should be a very special one, and I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.
47. May you live a blessed, glorious, and prosperous life! I am glad to have someone like you who believes in me, trusts me, and calls me his friend. You are wise beyond words, and your undying faith in God makes me hopeful for the future. Here’s wishing you a happy birthday and a blessed life ahead!
48. You are one of a kind, and you have been there for me when I needed you most. You have always encouraged me to be the best that I could ever be. I am glad to tell you that I have developed feelings for you, but was afraid that it might not be mutual in your case. But today, thanks to all the gifts and cards received from your side, I can finally say that you love me as well! Just like everyone else on this planet, I wish you a happy birthday.
49. You have always been by my side when I needed guidance. My only hope is that you will continue to be here for me as I grow older. I wish you a very happy birthday, boss!
50. Happy birthday, boss. I am grateful for all the opportunities you have given me. Thank you for your kind heart and mentorship. I wish you a very happy birthday!
51. As the boss of the company, you have brought about many massive changes. I remember when you started off with just a handful of people working for you, while today your empire is so huge and well-established that it would be difficult to imagine your life without it. Hope that you grow bigger and continue to inspire many! Happy birthday!!!
52. Happy birthday to you boss and God’s blessings forever. This is just a short message from your most humble servants here in the office to inform you that we wish you a great year and pray that 2017 will be less stressful.
53. Boss, your gift to me is inscribing your name on my heart so that we will eternally be together. Today, I wish you the happiest birthday. May you receive a million more gifts in life!
54. No one can take your place. I am always at your service. You are a mentor, and more importantly, the greatest boss. Your leaving will leave a vacuum that will be very hard to fill in my life. Hhappylbirthdayandbestwishesforlife.
55. Dear boss, you have helped me grow and learn so much. You are my best friend and I cannot thank you enough for everything. There is a reason why I have always done my best to make you happy. Today is your birthday and I am wishing that you have the most memorable time of life! Please share this with everyone you care about 😉
56. My boss is a man after my own heart. He has given the company and its employees everything. My loyalty to him runs deep, and I am confident he will fare well out of me. All my colleagues are grateful for all that he has done for us. I wish you a wonderful birthday boss!
57. Wishing a very warm birthday to my boss who is the sweetest on earth! Today should be declared as an official holiday because you are truly worth celebrating. Have a meaningful and memorable day!
58. You are the best boss I’ve ever had, and I am so grateful to you for bringing out the very best in me. You are a great example of hard work, discipline, and dedication. I wish you a very Happy Bday. Boss!
59. I wish you a very happy birthday! This is the best time to say thank you for everything you have done. You have made my work so much fun! Thank you for making my life more interesting and fun-filled.
60. It’s a humble request to wish you a very happy birthday. A unique person like you is hard to find. Enjoy your special day right away! Hope you had an awesome year, and I hope this one will be even better.
61. Today is your boss’s birthday. It is an honor to work for a mentor like you. I am grateful to have such a great leader. I wish you all the best in life. Boss, thank you for being such an inspiration to me!
62. Boss, I wish you a very happy birthday! You are the best boss anyone could wish for and am glad to be your employee. You have made my working experience a memorable one.
63. I wish you a happy birthday boss. You are the reason I joined the company, you are the one who motivated me and you are still my motivation at work. I am grateful to God for your presence in my life, you are the shining star that lightens up my dullest moods. From the heart, I wish you a happy and blissful year ahead!
64. Today is boss birthday. May God bless you with health blessings and success in every step of your life! With all the love over the past 31 years of our professional relationship, I wish you a very long life filled with happiness. Happy Birthday!
65. Boss, you are one of a kind. You have seen me through the bad times and the good ones. You make sure to leave your mark on every aspect of my life positively. I appreciate you for that. On this special day, I want to wish you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true!